剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
It's like a form of Tourette's.
这就像图雷特的一种形式
I'm sorry. What's the connection to Bella Furness?
对不起 与Bella Furness有什么关系?
Well, he's her Heathcliff, isn't he?
好吧 他是她的希斯克利夫 不是吗?
Well, I don't blame her for getting a bit carried away
好吧 我不怪她被带走了
She was married to some sort of paraplegic type, wasn't she?
她嫁给了某种截瘫患者 不是吗?
Ohh.
哦
It's a condition, Mr. Waugh, not a lifestyle choice.
沃夫先生 这是一个条件 不是生活方式的选择
Still, good news for you.
不过 对您来说是个好消息
Now the property's passes on to the next of kin.
现在 该属性将传递给近亲
Been in touch with the family at all?
与家人保持联♥系♥吗?
We dropped a card round this morning.
我们今天早上丢了一张卡片
Condolences and so on.
慰问等
Get the ball rolling.
让球滚动
Listen.
听
It's all one to me.
对我来说都是全部
She would have sold up sooner or later.
她早晚会卖♥♥光的
Oh?
哦?
Everyone has their price.
每个人都有自己的代价
I need you and Holly to find Edmund Fulwell,
我需要你和霍莉找到埃德蒙·富尔威尔
him and his blue blood.
他和他的鲜血
Bring him in for a chat.
带他聊天
Edmund Fulwell's old man
埃德蒙·富尔威尔的老人
was one of the Holme Park Fulwells.
是福尔摩斯公园之一
Used to own half of Kimmerston.
曾经拥有Kimmerston一半的股份
He was disinherited when Edmund was a kid.
当埃德蒙小时候 他没有继承权
Edmund. Police. Open up.
埃德蒙 警♥察♥ 打开
Go away.
走开
Come on, Edmund. Don't play silly beggars.
来吧 埃德蒙 不要玩傻的乞g
Section 6, mate.
第6节 队友
Section 6. You know what that is?
第6节 您知道那是什么吗?
I've got a bloody legal right to be here.
我有血腥的合法权利可来这里
Who do you think the Queen got her land from?
您认为女王是谁获得她的土地的?
Stole it from idiots like you.
从像你这样的白♥痴♥那里偷走
Go and evict her!
去驱逐她!
Just want to talk to you.
只想和你说话
You try coming in here, you're committing an offense.
您尝试进入此处 即构成犯罪
We're not here to evict you.
我们不是在这里驱逐您
We just need you to come with us.
我们只需要您跟我们一起
What for?
做什么的?
Slateburn.
Slateburn
Slateburn?
石板烧?
And Bella Furness.
和贝拉·弗内斯
I'm not in the mood for this.
我没这个意思
What you been using that for, Edmund?
埃德蒙 你一直在用它做什么?
I said I'm not in the bloody mood!
我说我没有血腥的心情!
Get off!
下车!
I haven't done anything!
我什么都没做!
Let's talk about the break in at Slateburn.
我们来谈谈Slateburn的闯入
It wasn't me this time.
这次不是我
No?
没有?
These papers in your home.
这些文件在您家里
What? You break in? Helped yourself?
什么?你闯进来吗xa0帮助自己?
Look, I don't know why you're wasting your time with this
看 我不知道你为什么要浪费时间
when you've a murder on your books.
当你在书上谋杀时
Well, let's just start with these papers.
好吧 让我们从这些论文开始
I'm not going to press charges.
我不打算收费
Prison would be like a health farm to you.
监狱对您来说就像一个健康农场
I'm not the only one feels strongly about the quarry.
我不是唯一对采石场有强烈感觉的人
But for you, it's personal.
但是对您来说 这是个人的
It's personal for a lot of people.
这对很多人来说都是个人的
That land should've been yours.
那块土地本来应该是你的
People with land fence themselves in.
有土地的人围起来
The whole of England belongs to me.
整个英格兰属于我
You and Bella, you were close?
你和贝拉 你亲近吗?
There were none of that, if that's what you're implying.
如果您要暗示的是 那没有什么
We were mates.
我们是伴侣
We walked the Black Law hills together.
我们一起走过了黑法律山
They were sacred to us. Why sacred?
他们对我们是神圣的 为什么神圣?
People have been burying their dead on Black Law for centuries.
数百年来 人们一直将死者埋葬在《黑人法律》上
A lot of the stones you find there come from Holy Island.
您在那里找到的很多石头都来自圣岛
Carried 70 odd mile to make burial cairns.
进行了70英里远的路程来埋葬石棺
Those people respected nature.
那些人尊重自然
We should be learning from that, not destroying it.
我们应该从中学习 而不是摧毁它
Who do you think killed Bella?
您认为谁杀了贝拉?
You've seen what those quarries do.
您已经看到了这些采石场的工作
It's violent. It's a rape of the earth.
太暴♥力♥了xa0这是大地的强♥奸♥
People who profit from violence
从暴♥力♥中获利的人
are never above using it for their own interests.
永远不会为了自己的利益而使用它
She was a good person, you know.
她是一个好人 你知道
I don't need to tell you that.
我不需要告诉你
We're having a memorial for her at the church.
我们正在教堂里为她做纪念
You should be there.
你应该在那里
Ma'am?
老板娘
Miss Preece!
普雷斯小姐!
Miss Preece?
普雷斯小姐吗?
Intruder?
入侵者?
Bit like this poor thing.
有点像这个可怜的东西
Peck each other to death in there.
在那里互相啄死
Go on, bugger off.
继续吧 烦人了
What's wrong with that one? Why won't it go?
那是怎么了?为什么不去?
Learned to love its captivity.
学会爱被囚禁
They use a tame bird to lure in the wild one.
他们用驯服的鸟引诱野生鸟
You okay?
你还好吗
Keeping busy.
忙
So, this woman, at the window.
所以 这个女人 在窗前
That's right. Can we take a look?
那就对了 我们可以看看吗?
Sure.
当然
I had a look around, but she'd already gone.
我环顾四周 但她已经走了
Could you describe her?
你能描述她吗?
Small, thin. Mid 30s.
小 薄 30多岁
Dark hair. Dark eyes. Very pale.
黑头发 黑眼睛 很苍白
You asked me yesterday if I'd seen anyone around the cottage.
你昨天问我 我是否在小屋周围见过任何人
I made a mistake.
我犯了一个错误
I saw a woman when I was driving down.
我开车下车时看到一个女人
The same woman?
那个女人
Yeah, I'm sure of it.
是的 我确定
Off to the stepmother's memorial?
去继母的纪念馆吗?
What for? He'd only get worked up.
做什么的?他只会工作
I dare say that sounds hard hearted to you, does it?
我敢说这听起来让您很难受 对吗?
And does your dad not have a say?
你♥爸♥爸没有发言权吗?
How can he? Can't even speak.
他怎么能xa0甚至不会说话
Anyway, there's a vacancy come up.
无论如何 有空缺
Decent place, good place.
体面的地方 好地方
No use hanging around. Well, we won't keep you.
没有用处闲逛 好吧 我们不会留住你
We just wondered if you saw a woman round here earlier today,
我们只是想知道今天早些时候您是否在这儿看到一个女人
maybe coming back up the road?
也许会回来吗?
Short, dark hair, 30s?
短发 三十多岁?
Can't help you, sorry. Why?
不能帮你 对不起 为什么?
So, where are you taking him?
所以 你要带他去哪里?
Riverdale.
里弗代尔
Ooh.
哦
Expensive.
昂贵
I am trying to do the decent thing here,
我想在这里做一件体面的事
in me own half cocked fashion, all right?
在我自己的半时尚中 好吗?
I mean, what's he gonna do, stuck out here?
我的意思是 他要怎么做 在这里呆着?
I don't know what else to do.
我不知道该怎么办
Go on. Silver lining.
继续 一线希望
We can drink what we like now, can't we, Dad?
我们可以喝我们现在喜欢的东西了 爸爸 不是吗?
She was his wife, Mr. Furness.
她是他的妻子菲尼斯先生
And if a anything gives me comfort...
如果有什么能让我感到安慰的...
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表