剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
He moves on to Julie.
他继续到朱莉
Lily wouldn't let go.
莉莉不会放手
What so he murders her?
什么所以他杀了她
Heather. Autumn hawkbit.
希瑟 秋天的鹰嘴豆
A bit of wild sorrel.
有点野栗色
Nothing you can pin down to a particular place?
您无法固定到特定位置吗?
No.
没有
Pretty bog standard this time of year.
每年这个时候的沼泽标准
Well there's no significance you can see?
好吧 您看不到任何意义吗?
As in?
如?
Well the choice of flowers the arrangements.
好 选择花 安排
Well it seems like they're laid out
好吧 看来他们已经摆好了
for taste more than anything else.
味道比什么都重要
Taste?
味道?
Yes presentation.
是的 介绍
The look of the thing.
事物的外观
Oh. I see.
哦 我懂了
You'd need to ask Felicity. She's the real gardener.
您需要问Felicity 她是真正的园丁
Oh.
哦
Good for you.
对你有好处
A strong marriage.
牢固的婚姻
Mm. Those friends of yours must be dead jealous.
嗯xa0你们的那些朋友一定嫉妒死了
Hardly.
几乎不
I'm forever farming her out. Oh?
我永远把她种出去 哦?
She reads all Sam's stories and dishes out tea and sympathy
她读了山姆的所有故事 喝茶和同情
when Gary's latest love affairs go south.
当加里 最新的恋爱事务南下时
Oh. I expect Gary has the pick of them does he?
哦 我希望加里能选他们 对吗?
His line of work.
他的工作范围
Um I don't think it's half as glamorous as that.
嗯 我认为那不是迷人的一半
Mm.
嗯
Look I really must get started.
看 我真的必须开始
Hm.
嗯
Is this what you call a full house?
这就是你所说的满屋吗?
These days yes.
这些天 是的
Right.
对
So she sent you alone?
所以她一个人送你吗?
Aye. Just the once.
嗯xa0只是一次
Let me guess. Issues around delegation.
859让我猜猜 委派问题
You know that thing she does.
861你知道她做的那件事
The country hick thing. Aye.
乡下人的事 是的
Doesn't fool me.
不会骗我
Had Peter fooled though.
彼得骗过了
Well he's no fool in that picture.
好吧 他在那张照片中并不傻
No. Look how his eyes follow me around the room.
不 看看他的眼睛如何在房♥间周围跟随我
They do don't they?
他们有 不是吗?
As if rebuking me for my idle thoughts.
好像斥责我闲着的想法
That's Clive for you.
870这就是克莱夫
Clive?
克莱夫?
Mm. Artist stray dog son that never was.
嗯xa0艺术家 流浪狗 从未有过的儿子
Mind you Gary's no better.
请注意 加里没有更好的选择
He's a bit rock 'n' roll is he Gary?
他有点摇滚 是吗 加里?
Mm it's one way of putting it.
嗯 这是一种表达方式
They both sulked for years when I showed up.
当我出现时 他们俩都很生气
And what about Samuel Parr?
878那塞缪尔·帕尔呢?
Sam.
山姆
Sam's a bit more normal.
山姆比较正常
So Detective Sergeant what can I do you for?
那么 警长 你能做什么?
The young woman who died who was interested in your beach hut.
那个对你的海滩小屋感兴趣的死去的年轻女人
Oh I don't know. That was just a mix up I think.
哦 我不知道 我认为那只是一个混淆
She said that um Jamie my son had
她说 嗯 我儿子杰米
How's he doing?
他最近好吗
Oh. He's getting there.
哦 他到那儿了
Good. Thanks.
好 谢谢
You see the thing is that uh well there's no evidence
您看到的是 嗯 没有证据
that she planned to quit her own flat.
她打算退出自己的公♥寓♥
Uhhuh. So I wondered whether you
嗯 所以我想知道你是否
thought that she was ever really serious at all.
以为她真的很认真
About?
关于?
Moving up here?
搬到这里?
Mm. Not especially. No I don't.
嗯xa0不特别 不 我不知道
In fact I almost wonder if she was just checking us out.
实际上 我几乎想知道她是否只是在检查我们
You know maybe she'd had a row
你知道 也许她已经吵了一架
with her boyfriend or flatmate or...
与她的男朋友或室友或...
I don't know.
我不知道
Oh. Well?
哦 好?
Well what?
恩 什么?
Did she ravish you?
她喜欢你吗?
Oh just the once.
哦 只有一次
She had some very interesting things to say about you mind.
心灵 她有一些非常有趣的事情要说
Oh? Mr. Stringer how are you? Oh.
哦? 先生 斯金格 你好吗?哦
You certainly put the wind up Peter.
你当然把风吹了彼得
Oh. Called ahead did he?
哦 提前打电♥话♥ 是吗?
Just now.
现在
I shouldn't mock should I?
我不应该嘲笑 对吧?
Good friends you and Dr. Calvert?
好朋友 你和卡尔弗特博士?
The best.
最好的
And Felicity.
和幸福
Point of fact these past months
实际上 在过去的几个月中
uh well my mother you see
嗯 我的母亲 你明白了
she's been under the same roof well all my life.
她一生都在同一屋檐下
Mmhmm. She's not been well?
嗯 她身体不好吗?
She forgets. Mm.
她忘记了xa0嗯
You go on making excuses for them.
你继续为他们找借口
08 it was
front door wide open frost on the windscreen
前门大开 挡风玻璃上结霜
and I finally track her down.
最后我找到了她
83 years old. Oh.
83岁 哦
She's waltzing up the central reservation in her nightdress.
她在睡裙上摆出中♥央♥装饰
Oh nightmare.
恶梦
And Felicity drove me round all the homes.
费利西蒂 带我走遍了所有房♥屋
And she gave me the courage to see
她给了我勇气去看
that I wasn't letting anyone down.
我没有让任何人失望
Oh. So it's just yourself now then is it Mr. Stringer?
哦 所以 现在只是你自己了 是吗 斯金格先生?
Well I've been kipping over at Peter and Felicity's
好吧 我一直在讲彼得和费利西蒂的
when I'm not staying at Sam's.
当我不住在山姆的时候
Uh I find to my horror that I'm not much good at living alone.
嗯 令我恐惧的是 我不擅长独自生活
II know. I know. Certifiable these days.
我知道 我知道 这些天可以证明
Oh hardly.
哦 几乎没有
You too? Yeah.
你也是?是的
Not for the fainthearted is it?
不是为胆小的人 是吗?
No. No it's not.
不 不是
How about Gary Wright?
加里·赖特怎么样?
You're not tempted to sleep on his sofa?
您不愿意在他的沙发上睡觉吗?
The state of his flat.
他公♥寓♥的状态
Mm.
嗯
My immune system couldn't take the beating.
我的免疫系统无法承受
Besides...
除了...
...well it's like Clapham Junction in there.
嗯 就像那儿的克拉珀姆交界处
Blondes brunettes redheads.
金发 黑发 红发
Oh lucky fella.
哦 幸运的家伙
Are you sure you've never seen her before?
您确定您从未见过她吗?
And Gary didn't take her home maybe from a club or...
而且加里 没有带她回家 也许是从俱乐部或...
Don't think so.
不要这样
Would you tell me if he had?
你能告诉我他是否有吗?
I don't know why you're bothering with all this.
我不知道你为什么要为所有这些烦恼
We were just witnesses.
我们只是见证人
How about...
怎么样...
...Luke Armstrong?
...卢克·阿姆斯特朗 ?
That one. Thomas Sharp.
那个 托马斯·夏普
A waste of a life.
浪费生命
He grew up round the corner from us.
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表