剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
这是一个草地滚球
He's never bowled a ball in his life.
他一生中从未投过球
Well, or so I thought.
好吧 所以我想
He must have gone up there every Friday,
他一定每个星期五都去那里
told the old buggers some pack of lies
告诉老虫子一些谎言
about his perfect family.
关于他完美的家庭
No wonder he was such a grumpy old sod.
难怪他是个脾气暴躁的老草皮
All he ever wanted, all these years, is...grandsons.
这些年来 他只想要...孙子
Well, least it clears one thing up, eh?
好吧 至少可以清除一件事 是吗?
"Alan." "Kevin."
“艾伦 ”xa0“凯文 ”
He was a Toon Fan, was he, your dad?
他是香椿迷 是吗 你♥爸♥爸?
It's not funny.
这不好笑
All right, I'm sorry.
好的 对不起
Hey, I'm sorry. You know, I crossed the line.
嘿 对不起 你知道 我越界了
Safe to go home now, I should think.
我应该想 现在可以安全回家了
Okay.
好的
Who's that?
那是谁?
Hello?
你好?
Hair color? Clothing? Anything at all?
发色?服装?什么都没有
I told you. I didn't get a look at him.
我告诉你了 我没看他
Well, any idea what he was after?
好吧 你知道他在追求什么吗?
Crack some heads, run off with the booty, I imagine.
我想 裂开一些头 用赃物逃跑
1:00 in the morning. Why weren't you tucked up in bed?
凌晨1:00 你怎么不躺在床上
I seem to sleep better in the chair.
我似乎在椅子上睡得更好
Saves me the trouble of changing the sheets.
节省了我更换床单的麻烦
Yeah, I know what you mean.
是的 我知道你的意思
Well, forensics are taking a look.
好吧 法医正在研究中
Let's see what turns up.
让我们看看结果如何
Oh, I've been meaning to ask.
哦 我一直想问
Your witness statement.
您的见证人陈述
Aren't you off duty?
你不是下班吗?
You say you "went to the cellar for more wine."
你说你“去酒窖去喝更多的酒”
See, nobody saw you leave or come back.
看 没有人看见你离开或回来
Did you see Chris Winter?
你看到克里斯·温特了吗?
No.
没有
Don't even know what he looks like.
甚至都不知道他长什么样
I'll tell you who I did see hanging around.
我会告诉你我看见过谁
Jeanie's father, Michael.
珍妮的父亲迈克尔
Michael Long.
迈克尔·朗
Wasted journey, pet. Families only.
浪费的旅程 宠物 只限家庭
Murder weapon.
杀人工具
A match for the blow to Chris Winter's skull.
对克里斯·温特的头骨的打击
Where was it?
在哪
Washed up on the banks of the Wansbeck,
在旺斯贝克河岸被冲走
downriver from Mantel's place.
从曼特尔 的地方降下来
Now, that missing afternoon. He was digging.
现在 那个失踪的下午 他在挖东西
Digging for...something.
挖掘……某物
Slings whatever it is in the car, plus the shovel.
随车吊带铲子
Goes to the party.
参加聚会
"Look," he says. "Look what I dug up."
“看 ”他说 “看我挖的东西 ”
Pops the boot, leans in to fetch it,
弹出靴子 俯身取回靴子
killer stuns him, grabs the shovel.
杀手击晕了他 抓住了铁锹
"Santa Eulalia."
“圣诞老人尤拉莉亚 ”
From church.
从教堂
Or a boat.
还是船
Well, James Bennett works as a launch pilot.
好吧 詹姆斯·本内特 是发射飞行员
Let's have a background check on him.
让我们对他进行背景调查
Will do. Holly.
会做 冬青
Oh.
哦
Well, go on. Go fetch.
好吧 继续 去取
Well, I I thought you needed help with Michael Long.
好吧 我以为您需要迈克尔·朗 的帮助
Mnh mnh. Hol can sit in.
Mnh mnh 霍尔可以坐下
Oh, yeah. Yeah, sure.
哦耶 当然可以
Well, go on. Move.
好吧 继续 移♥动♥
Why didn't you tell us you were at the party, Mr. Long?
龙先生 您为什么不告诉我们您正在参加聚会?
Nobody asked.
没有人问
You weren't on the guest list.
您不在访客名单上
Did you see Chris Winter on your travels?
您在旅途中看到Chris Winter吗?
On my way out.
在我出去的路上
He talk to you?
他在跟你说话吗?
He said, "You're Jeanie's dad, aren't you?"
他说:“你是珍妮的父亲 不是吗?”
I said, "Who are you?"
我说:“你是谁?”
He said...
他说...
Go on.
继续
"Sorry."
“抱歉 ”
"Sorry"? Sorry for what?
“抱歉”?为什么要对不起?
I don't know. I went home, didn't I?
我不知道 我回家了 不是吗?
Sorry for what, Mr. Long?
对不起龙先生
For killing Abby Mantel? Eh?
为了杀死艾比曼特尔? 嗯?
Well, someone had to pay.
好吧 有人必须付钱
Me.
我
I paid.
我付了
The trial.
试用
TV, newspapers.
电视 报纸
Neighbors don't want to know you.
邻居不想认识你
My wife, buried at 43!
我的妻子 葬于43岁!
I heard this doctor say, "She looks like an old woman."
我听到这位医生说:“她看起来像个老女人 ”
She did and all, like a withered old woman!
她做到了 所有人都像个老干枯的老妇!
Jeanie did that! Our Jeanie!
珍妮做到了!我们的珍妮!
But she didn't.
但是她没有
you sit, you make your little notes,
你坐着 做你的小笔记
and you keep your mouth shut!
闭上你的嘴!
Okay?!
好的?!
Look, this is not about you.
看 这不是关于你的
No. You're right.
不 你说的对
I just work so hard.
我好辛苦
I know you do! I just I don't know
我知道你做!我只是我不知道
What?!
什么?!
...to say, "Well done."
...说:“做得好 ”
Well, I'll just, uh...
好吧 我只是...
...let you...
...让你...
Go give her nose a wipe, will you?
去给她的鼻子擦一擦 好吗?
Ma'am, there's a call for you.
夫人 有电♥话♥给你
All right. Uh, D.I. Fletcher.
行 呃 DI Fletcher
Where's Joe?
乔呢
No idea.
不知道
Yes, it was a It was a keepsake.
是的 这是一个纪念品
It's mine, all right. Chris must have borrowed it, I suppose.
是我的 好吧 我想克里斯一定是借来的
Oh, you didn't know he had it?
哦 你不知道他有吗?
No, no. Not his style to ask.
不 不 不是他的风格问
That's a bit selfish?
这有点自私吗?
Well, we never really got on much, so...
好吧 我们从来没有真正相处得很好 所以...
Oh, yeah.
哦耶
Emma romanticized him. The great wanderer.
艾玛将他浪漫化 伟大的流浪者
She always wanted to travel herself, so...
她一直想自己旅行 所以...
Can I have it back?
我可以拿回来吗?
Well, once the trial's over, yeah.
好吧 一旦审判结束 是的
Oh, right, right. Of course.
哦 对 对 当然
How did he seem, Chris, when he was staying here?
克里斯 当他待在这里时看起来如何?
Um...
嗯...
He was...
他是...
Oh, he did say sorry before he left.
哦 他离开前确实对不起
That was a first.
那是第一次
"Sorry"?
“抱歉”?
Yeah. "Tell her I'm sorry."
是的xa0“告诉她 我很抱歉 ”
Meaning your wife?
是说你老婆
I don't know.
我不知道
Hello?
你好?
Does your wife know your little secret?
你的妻子知道你的小秘密吗?
Who or what is James Bennett, anyway?
詹姆斯·贝内特到底是谁还是什么?
What if she were to find out?
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表