剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
I do, though.
不过 我愿意
Chris is back.
克里斯回来了
Oh, where is he?
哦 他在哪里?
Hey. He's me brother.
嘿 他是我兄弟
I didn't pick him. All right.
我没接他xa0 行
I'd better get Matthew ready.
我最好让马修做好准备
Coward.
懦夫
Why don't you give your mum and dad a call, eh?
你为什么不给妈妈和爸爸打个电♥话♥呢?
Leave it out, man.
别说了 伙计
Just 'cause you've got no family of your own.
只是因为您没有自己的家庭
Chris?
克里斯?
Will we see you at the party?
我们会在聚会见吗?
I hope not.
我希望不是
So, go on. Ask me. I know you're dying to.
所以 继续 问我 我知道你很想死
Okay.
好的
What have you come back for this time, Chris?
克里斯 你这次又回来了什么?
It's been three years.
已经三年了
Am I skint, you mean?
我是瘦吗 你是说吗?
No.
没有
No, you keep your hands in your pockets.
不 你把手放在口袋里
I'm not skint, Jim.
我不是瘦子 吉姆
As a matter of fact, I had to.
事实上 我必须这样做
No choice.
没有选择
Not this time.
这次不行
All right.
行
Tell her I said I'm sorry, will you?
告诉她我说对不起 好吗?
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Robert Winter?
罗伯特·温特?
D.C.I. Vera Stanhope.
DCI Vera Stanhope
Yes, I thought you'd be along.
是的 我以为你会的
Listen, I wanted a word.
听着 我想说一个字
Uh, you see, you were Jeanie's last recorded visitor.
嗯 你知道 你是珍妮的最后一个记录访客
Look, sorry, uh, we could make an appointment.
看 对不起 我们可以预约
Not only am I running late, but it's my turn to wash up.
我不仅迟到了 还该轮到我洗了
I could dry if you like.
如果您愿意 我可以擦干
No. Nobody to talk to, not since her mother died.
没有 自从母亲去世以来 没有人可以交谈
The father Yeah, we know about.
父亲 是的 我们知道
Of course.
当然
Jeanie had no friends inside?
珍妮里面没有朋友吗?
No. Well, s she was so adamant that she was innocent
不 嗯 她很固执 以至于她是清白的
that tends to grate on the rest of the wing.
往往会在机翼的其余部分上磨碎
She convince you at all?
她说服了你吗?
As her probation officer, I was duty bound to block my ears,
作为她的缓刑官 我有义务挡住我的耳朵
whether I wanted to or not.
无论我是否想要
Yeah, 'course you were.
是的 '当然
Face your demons in the end, if you can.
如果可以的话 最后面对恶魔
That's the message.
那就是信息
One moment of madness, et cetera.
疯狂的时刻 等等
I did what I could for her "within my remit."
我尽我所能为她做
She ever talk about the day of Abigail's murder?
她曾经谈论过阿比盖尔被谋杀的日子吗?
Mr. Winter?
温特先生?
If they knew that I'd played any part in this,
如果他们知道我在其中发挥了作用
they would have my job.
他们会得到我的工作
In what?
在什么地方
Jeanie kept begging me
珍妮一直求我
to look into a possible appeal on her behalf.
代表她调查可能的上诉
In the end, I said,
最后 我说
"Make an account of everything that happened
“记下发生的一切
your story, how you remember it."
你的故事 你怎么记得 ”
She sent me all this.
她把这一切都寄给了我
Craziness, so it seemed.
如此疯狂
Anyway...
无论如何...
...the last time we met, I told her.
...我们上次见面时 我告诉她
No appeal.
没有上诉
I gave her hope.
我给了她希望
Weak, cruel of me.
弱 对我残酷
Sorry I'm late, love. Sorry.
抱歉 我迟到了 爱 抱歉
Oh, it's quite a turnout, eh?
哦 这是一个很大的投票率 是吗?
Are you surprised?
你惊喜吗?
That dead girl. I can't believe he just went ahead with it.
那个死去的女孩 我简直不敢相信他会继续前进
He seems all right considering.
他似乎没事 考虑
He's probably loving it.
他可能喜欢上它
Center of attention.
关注的焦点
You know what he's like.
你知道他是什么样
We'll just show our faces.
我们只是露面
Half an hour.
半小时
I feel sick just being here.
我只是在这里感到恶心
Of course you do. We all do.
当然可以xa0大家都这样做
Oh, look at that poor girl. She's dead on her feet.
哦 看那个可怜的女孩 她已经死了
Mum! Leave her be.
妈妈! 别管她
It's so embarrassing.
太尴尬了
Thank you all for trooping out tonight.
谢谢大家今晚出兵
I would have canceled.
我会取消的
You all know why.
你们都知道为什么
She killed my little girl.
她杀了我的小女孩
11 years trying to say those words.
11年试图说那些话
Now they've got hold of some alibi.
现在他们有了一些不在场证明
Jeanie didn't do it. Someone else did.
珍妮没有这样做 有人做过
And all that hate gone to the wrong address.
而所有的仇恨都流到了错误的地址
You see?
你看?
So...
所以...
it's like we've buried not one but two little girls.
就像我们没有埋葬一个 而是两个小女孩
Two daughters.
两个女儿
Some of you may remember,
你们当中有些人可能还记得
she was a talented musician, Jeanie was.
她是一位才华横溢的音乐家 珍妮则是
So I'd like us all to hear this, please.
所以 我希望我们所有人都能听到这个消息
Aah!
啊!
That's the trouble with this town.
那是这个城镇的麻烦
Everyone loves the old days.
每个人都喜欢过去
Oh, what is that?
哦那是什么
Mum?
妈
Mum? Mum?
妈xa0妈
Mum!
妈!
Mum!
妈!
Mary. Mum!
玛丽 妈!
Mary! Mary?
玛丽!玛丽?
What's going on?
这是怎么回事?
It's all right. Come on, darling.
没关系 来吧 亲爱的
Oh. Oh, God! It's all right.
哦 天啊!没关系
Chris! Stay there. Stay there.
克里斯! 留在这 留在这
It's okay.
没关系
No! Chris!
没有!克里斯!
Christopher Winter.
克里斯托弗·温特
He'd only been back in the country two days.
他只回国了两天
His family haven't seen him in years.
他的家人已经好几年没有见到他了
Billy?
比利?
Well, I think we can rule out traffic accident.
好吧 我认为我们可以排除交通事故
Head wound. This, uh, rivet near the crown.
头伤xa0嗯 这是靠近皇冠的铆钉
Time of death?
死亡时间?
Murder weapon?
杀人工具?
Nah, no sign. Well, the night is young.
不 没有迹象 好吧 夜晚很年轻
Car?
汽车?
Belonged to his sister.
属于他的妹妹
The boot was found like this?
引导是这样找到的吗?
What?
什么?
It's warped, twisted.
它扭曲 扭曲
Victim leans in to get something out of the back.
受害者俯身将东西从背后拿出来
Down comes the boot, strikes him hard, back of the head.
靴子下来了 用力地击打了他的头部
The boot? Aye, it's possible.
靴子? 是的 有可能
No great blood loss, but, uh, possible brain hemorrhage,
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表