剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
Adam's coming out of hospital.
亚当从医院出来
So?
所以?
Well, he's meant to go into temporary foster care,
好吧 他打算去临时寄养
but when they told him, he got very upset
但是当他们告诉他时 他非常沮丧
and he's refusing to go,
而且他拒绝去
and they wondered if you would have a word with him.
他们想知道您是否愿意和他谈谈
Me? Why me?
我?为什么是我?
You're the one that fished him out.
你就是把他捞出来的那个人
He likes you.
他喜欢你
God help him.
上帝帮助他
What's so funny?
有什么好笑的?
Sergeant Ashworth,
阿什沃思中士
that's eight minutes of court time we'll never get back.
那是上场时间的八分钟 我们永远都不会回来
Let's hope you're worth the wait.
希望您值得等待
So, once you've got your breath back,
所以 一旦你喘口气
the clerk will swear you in.
店员会发誓
Milady.
太太了
Adam, I gather you changed home quite a lot.
亚当 我知道你很多时候都换了家
Was there somebody in particular that you and your mam were --
特别是有人 您和您的妈妈是-
Oh, I don't know --
哦 我不知道-
trying to get away from?
试图摆脱?
Yeah.
是的
Who?
WHO?
Shiny Man.
闪亮的男人
Who's Shiny Man?
谁是闪亮的男人?
He's got this shiny face and shiny shoes
他有这个闪亮的脸和闪亮的鞋子
and these pockets.
和这些口袋
And if you don't hide by the count of three,
如果您不掩饰三数
he puts you in his pockets and...
他把你放在口袋里 然后...
Oh, he sounds scary.
哦 他听起来很吓人
I suppose.
我想
This man.
这个人
You ever see your mam with him?
你见过妈妈和他在一起吗?
Bobby.
鲍比
Did he ever hurt your mam?
他有没有伤害过你的妈妈?
I don't know.
我不知道
Why would he do that?
他为什么要那样做?
She was just out and about with him, was she?
她就在外面和他在一起 对吗?
Some nights.
有些夜晚
What? Left you at home?
什么?丢下你在家吗
Yeah.
是的
On your own?
靠你自己?
Weren't you scared?
你不害怕吗?
No.
没有
Well, what about your Shiny Man?
好吧 你的闪亮男人呢?
I just hid.
我躲了
Come on, out you get.
来吧 你得到
Right.
对
Look, look,
看看
here's someone going to be keeping an eye on you.
这里有人会一直关注着你
Hmm? Nobody's going to hurt you.
嗯?没有人会伤害你
Okay? I promise.
好的?我承诺
Not anymore.
不再
Now, come on. What's to be frightened of?
现在 来吧 有什么要害怕的?
Give me mine! It's my gear!
给我我的!这是我的装备!
No, it isn't.
不 不是
I want it back. It's my turn!
我要回来 轮到我了!
Sam, get out the way. Shut up! Shut up!
山姆 滚开 闭嘴!闭嘴!
One more minute. You're spoiling the game.
再等一分钟xa0您在破坏游戏
Stop being so awkward about it.
别再这么尴尬了
Just let us play the game, man!
允许我们玩游戏 伙计!
You okay? You're making friends?
你还好吗xa0你在交朋友吗?
Tia. Look.
iaxa0看
What?
什么?
Mum knew that lady.
妈妈认识那位女士
Your mam what? Knew this feller from the trial?
你妈呢?从审判中得知这位伐木工吗?
No.
没有
Her. Tia.
她的xa0ia
Tia? The judge?
蒂娅xa0法官?
Your mam knew the judge?
你妈妈认识法官吗?
Yeah.
是的
Lipstick! Lipstick!
口红!口红!
Oh. You're not who you're meant to be.
哦 你不是你的本性
Oh, D.C.I. Vera Stanhope.
哦 DCI Vera Stanhope
Northumberland and City Police, milady.
诺森伯兰郡和市警♥察♥局
Please. Patricia.
请 帕特里夏
Forgive me.
原谅我
But if I don't do this at least twice a day,
但是如果我一天至少做两次以上
I'll probably end up like one of my ancient forbearers.
我可能最终会像我的一位古老的忍♥者一样
Now, how did you just walk in?
现在 你是怎么走进去的?
Oh, light feet.
哦 脚轻
Now, if this is a sub judice matter,
现在 如果这是一个偏见
you know we simply don't make up the rules
你知道我们根本没有制定规则
in order to break them.
为了打破他们
Oh, no, I'm not here about the trial.
哦 不 我不在这里进行审判
Although, I should declare an interest.
虽然 我应该宣布一个兴趣
My sergeant was the first officer on the scene
我的中士是现场的第一副官
for the gangland murder.
为黑社会谋杀
Lousy witness. Still, who cares?
糟糕的见证人 还是 谁在乎?
I don't know how you keep your hands off him.
我不知道你怎么放开他
Oh, I find it's more the other way round, to be honest.
哦 老实说 我发现情况正好相反
Milady.
太太了
It's okay. She's family.
没关系 她一家人
I won't keep you.
我不会留你的
She was murdered in the early hours of Tuesday morning.
她在星期二清晨被谋杀
And?
和?
We want to find out more background on the victim,
我们想了解受害者的更多背景
you know.
你懂
And what brings you to my door?
什么把你带到我家?
Her child is under the impression
她的孩子印象深刻
that you were acquainted with her.
你认识她
Really?
真?
Oh, bit of a muddle, I'm sure,
哦 我很困惑
but I just thought,
但我以为
there must be so many people you make an impression on,
必须有很多人给您留下深刻的印象
all walks of life.
各行各业
No.
没有
If I had a name...
如果我有名字...
Margaret Wilde.
玛格丽特·王尔德
I'll get somebody on to it.
我会帮忙的
I'll give you my card.
我给你我的卡
Thank you.
谢谢
Forgive me.
原谅我
Monday overnight, you were...
星期一晚上 你是...
Well, big trial, as you know. Here or at home.
恩 正如您所知 这是一次巨大的尝试 在这里还是在家里
They keep a log at the car park.
他们在停车场保存日志
Now, how is that?
现在 那怎么样?
Oh, hang on.
哦等一下
It's stuck.
卡住了
Your dangly bits are...
你那笨蛋
-Poor kid. -Better.
-穷孩子 -更好
-How old? -Eleven.
-几岁?-十一
Social services doing everything they can?
社会服务尽其所能?
Oh, keeping us busy, you know.
哦 让我们忙 你知道
Well, if you want me to give them
好吧 如果你要我给他们
a well-aimed kick on his behalf...
代表他的好球...
I'm sorry.
对不起
On whose behalf?
代表谁?
The child's.
孩子的
I said it was a boy, did I?
我说是男孩 是吗?
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表