剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
之后我该如何面对Celine?
Joe, please wake up.
乔 请醒
Come on. Come on, lad. It's Vera.
来吧 伙计xa0是维拉
It's Vera.
是维拉
Look at me. There's a good lad.
看着我 有个好伙计
There's a good lad.
有个好伙计
Oh, God.
天啊
Don't let him move.
不要让他动
Somewhere must be...
一定是...
...Joshie.
乔茜
Who are you?
你是谁?
Is this where you put him?
这是你放他的地方吗?
Under a tree?
在树下?
It's all right.
没关系
I kept him safe.
我保证了他的安全
He's He's down here.
他是他在这里
I'm I'm just getting him now.
我现在就得到他
What's he doing down there?
他在那儿做什么?
Sacred ground?
圣地?
And you found him, didn't you, Barbara?
然后你找到了他 不是吗 芭芭拉?
You found Lee.
你找到李了
Yeah.
是的
He'd got lost down by the river, and I took him home,
他在河边迷路了 我带他回家
and I said, "It's okay, Joshie.
我说:“没关系 乔希
Home now. There's no need for all that."
到家了 不需要所有这些 ”
But he wouldn't have it, you see.
但是你知道他不会的
He kept saying...
他一直说...
"I want to go home."
“我想回家 ”
I just got confused, you see.
我只是感到困惑 你知道
I'd lost my own little boy, and I was so...
我失去了自己的小男孩 我是如此……
Well, he kept fighting.
好吧 他一直在战斗
He kept saying he wanted to go...
他一直说他想去...
Home.
家
And I...
和我...
He wouldn't stop screaming. and I...
他不会停止尖叫 和我...
I just put my arm across him,
我只是将手臂放在他身上
across his...
在他的...
I just wanted him to be quiet.
我只是想让他安静
And then he just lay there.
然后他就躺在那儿
And I I shook him.
我摇了摇他
He just wouldn't move.
他只是不会动
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
There's not a day goes by that I don't...
没有一天我不会...
But I kept him safe for you, for us.
但是我为您和我们确保了他的安全
Only they wanted to dig him up.
只有他们想把他挖出来
The quarry?
采石场?
I couldn't have that.
我没有那个
I mean, I couldn't have that.
我的意思是 我不能那样做
It's his home.
这是他的家
This tree.
这棵树
He just wants a bit of peace.
他只想要一点和平
You do see that, don't you?
您确实看到了 不是吗?
If we can just find him, maybe...
如果我们能找到他 也许...
All right.
行
That's enough.
够了
What about me?
那我呢?
What about my peace?
那我的平安呢?
Did Barbara say anything about Grace Bishop?
芭芭拉是否对格蕾丝·毕晓普说了什么?
Oh.
哦
I mean, why did she have to kill her and all?
我的意思是 为什么她必须杀死她和所有人?
Oh, well, Bella leaves the message
哦 好了 贝拉留下了信息
on the office answer machine.
在办公室答录机上
Barbara and Grace are both there.
芭芭拉和格蕾丝都在那里
Both hear it.
都听到了
"Let me tell my husband," says Barbara.
“让我告诉我的丈夫 ”芭芭拉说
"And don't breathe a word of this
“而且不要对此一口气
till we know the woman's serious."
直到我们知道那个女人的认真 ”
Wipes the message.
擦除消息
Then Bella dies.
然后贝拉死了
Days pass.
天过去了
Godfrey's still none the wiser.
戈弗雷仍然没有一个更明智的选择
And Grace She's fond of Barbara,
格雷斯·她很喜欢芭芭拉
the mother she never had, I suppose.
我想她从未有过的母亲
She gets to thinking, "Why has she buried that message?"
她开始思考 “为什么她埋了那个信息?”
She confronts her.
她面对她
In the end, asks her, "Why?
最后 问她:“为什么?
Why have you not told your husband?
你为什么不告诉你丈夫?
He should know."
他应该知道 ”
Out by the quarry? Mm.
被采石场出来?嗯
Where we found her.
我们在哪里找到她
Why didn't she just tell her husband
她为什么不告诉丈夫
to set up a quarry somewhere else?
在其他地方建立采石场?
Ah, desperate for her husband's good opinion.
啊 迫切希望得到丈夫的好感
Terrified he'd realize what she'd done.
他很害怕 会意识到她做了什么
To her, this was sacred ground.
对她来说 这是神圣的理由
Depression? All of this?
萧条?所有这些?
No. There was more to it than that, I think.
不 我认为还有更多
Hey, come on. Get home.
嘿 快点 回家
Stick that wife of yours in a frock.
把你妻子的衣服裹起来
Give her a treat.
给她请客
I'll babysit if you like.
如果您愿意 我会照看的
Nah. I don't think that's gonna happen.
没事xa0我认为那不会发生
Fair enough.
很公平
Last thing they need is me goose stepping round the house.
他们需要的最后一件事是我的鹅在房♥子里走来走去
Mussolini?
墨索里尼?
I'm sorry about that.
对此我感到抱歉
Jessie cannot keep her mouth shut.
杰西不能闭嘴
Get in.
进来
The Lord is full of compassion and mercy,
耶♥和♥华♥充满怜悯和怜悯
slow to anger and of great goodness.
生气慢 善良
As a father is tender towards his children,
父亲对孩子很温柔
so is the Lord tender to those that fear him.
耶♥和♥华♥对敬畏他的人也柔柔
For he knows of what we are made.
因为他知道我们是什么
He remembers that we are but dust.
他记得我们只是尘土
Our days are like the grass.
我们的日子就像草丛
We flourish like a flower of the field.
我们像田野上的花朵一样蓬勃发展
When the wind goes over it, it is gone.
当风吹过时 风就消失了
And its place will know it no more.
它的位置将不再知道
But the merciful goodness of the Lord
但是主的怜悯
endures forever and ever towards those that fear him
永远向那些敬畏他的人忍♥受
and his righteousness upon their children's children.
他的公义归于儿女
Amen.
阿们
Into your hands, O merciful savior, we commend your servant.
慈悲的救主啊 在您的手中 我们赞扬您的仆人
Acknowledge a lamb of your own flock,
认出自己的羊羔
a sinner of your own redeeming,
您自己赎回的罪人
Enfold him in the arms of your men
把他抱在你们男人的怀里
in the blessed rest of everlasting peace
在永恒和平的祝福中
and into the glorious company of the saints.
并进入光荣的圣徒队
Amen.
阿们
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表