剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
试图抢先吃晚饭
Why? Do you Oh, no.
为什么?你哦 不
No, thank you. I'm, uh...
不 谢谢 我 嗯
I bet people are always feeding you up, aren't they?
我敢打赌 人们总是在养活你 不是吗?
Got one of those faces.
有一张脸
Your wife much of a cook?
你老婆很会做饭?
I saw the ring.
我看到了戒指
Well, small baby. You know.
好吧 小宝贝 你懂
Oh.
哦
How old?
几岁?
Four months. Hm.
四个月 嗯
There's never any time. That's the trouble.
从来没有任何时间 那是麻烦
She gets so tired.
她好累
It's quite normal.
这很正常
Yeah.
是的
I know.
我知道
Do one thing for me, would you?
为我做一件事 对吗?
Take her to a doctor.
带她去看医生
Kick her through the door if you have to.
如有必要 将她踢过门
Oh, no. It's nothing like that.
不好了 没什么
She's just a bit done in, you know.
你知道她已经完成了一点
Sorry.
抱歉
I'm so sorry, dishing out free advice.
很抱歉 不提供免费建议
No, no.
不 不
Enjoy your dinner.
享用晚餐
Any use? Aye.
有什么用吗?嗯
Hmm?
嗯?
Nah, not really.
不 不是
She gave us a bit of a pep talk.
她给了我们一些鼓舞人心的谈话
Ah, busybody.
啊 忙人
Well, I'll go to the foot of our stairs.
好吧 我去楼梯脚下
What you got there? Golden oldie.
你到那里去了吗?金色的老歌♥
Edmund Fulwell.
埃德蒙·富威尔
With a little boy.
和一个小男孩
You think that's your missing lad? Lee?
您以为那是您失踪的伙计?李啊
What, Lee McDonald?
什么 李·麦当劳?
No. It's a little girl. Look.
不 这是一个小女孩 看
But what's it doing there?
但是它在做什么呢?
Unless...
除非...
What do we know about Grace's family?
我们对格蕾丝的家人了解多少?
You think that's her?
你以为是她吗?
You think that's Grace?
你以为那是格蕾丝?
She's Edmund's daughter?
她是埃德蒙的女儿吗?
We could ask.
我们可以问
I don't know, do I?
我不知道 对吗?
Someone must have seen us together.
一定有人见过我们
When? How should I know?
什么时候?我怎么知道
Police were asking questions. It won't take long, will it?
警♥察♥在问问题 不会花很长时间 对吗?
Can we please just come clean?
我们能打扫一下好吗?
If we go in together, it'll be all right.
如果我们一起去 那就没事了
It's a bit late for that now.
现在有点晚了
Why did I let you talk me into this?
我为什么让你说服我呢?
Because this is my land!
因为这是我的土地!
They bloody well stole it from me!
他们血淋淋的从我这里偷走了!
That was a lifetime ago.
那是一生前的事
Well...if you're not going.
好吧...如果你不去
No. Don't.
不 不要
No, no, don't, please.
不 不 请不要
This will finish me! There's plenty of other jobs.
这将完成我!还有很多其他工作
I don't want another job!
我不要别的工作!
Where's your bloody loyalty?
您的血腥忠诚在哪里?
Oh!
哦!
Don't say that like you know what it means!
不要像您一样知道那是什么意思!
Those people you hate. They're a real family.
你讨厌的那些人 他们是一个真正的家庭
And the way they are with that little girl...
以及他们与那个小女孩在一起的方式...
You're so blind you don't even know who your real friends are.
你是如此盲目 甚至不知道你的真正朋友是谁
All those years.
这些年来
Not so much as a birthday card.
与其说是生日贺卡 不如说是生日贺卡
Christmas parties I spent sitting in the hall
我坐在大厅里度过的圣诞晚会
in case you came and I missed you.
万一你来了 我想你了
Some dad!
爸爸
What do you want?
你想要什么?
We just want to talk to you, Edmund.
我们只想和您谈谈 埃德蒙
We're looking for Grace Bishop.
我们正在寻找Grace Bishop
Your daughter.
你女儿
Well, she left.
好吧 她离开了
Where is she?
她在哪?
I don't know.
我不知道
How did you get that mark on your face?
你是怎么在脸上留下这个印记的?
I don't know.
我不知道
Branch, probably.
可能是分支
So, why have you trashed your lovely home?
那么 为什么要破坏自己可爱的家?
It's my home. I do what I like with it.
这是我的家xa0我做我喜欢的事
Something she said?
她说了什么
Close, are you?
亲 是吗?
I hardly knew her when she was growing up.
当她长大的时候 我几乎不认识她
Her mother looked after her.
她妈妈照顾她
I used to visit, try and help.
我曾经去过 尝试和帮助
But, yeah, when it came down to it, I was, uh...
但是 是的 当它涉及到它的时候 我在...
...too bloody selfish.
...太自私了
You give her this?
你给她这个吗?
No. Oh.
不行
Still, she took that job here for you, didn't she?
还是 她为你接了这份工作 不是吗?
At the quarry.
在采石场
Help your crusade.
帮助您的十字军东征
A spy in the camp. Some spy.
营地里的一名间谍 一些间谍
She settled in up there, didn't she?
她安顿在那里 不是吗?
Handing over documents of the firm, wasn't she?
交出公♥司♥的文件 不是吗?
Wanted to be needed, I expect.
我希望有需要
First your soul mate betrays you, then your daughter.
首先 你的伴侣会背叛你 然后是你的女儿
What?
什么?
Well, Bella changed her mind and all, didn't she?
好吧 贝拉改变了主意 不是吗?
Called Godfrey Waugh, left a message consenting to the sale.
叫戈弗雷·沃 留下了同意出♥售♥的消息
Two hours later.
两个小时后
No. No, never. No. Never.
不不不xa0没有永不
Bella would never do that. Not in a million years.
贝拉永远不会那样做 不到一百万年
Grace never said anything to you?
格雷斯从没对你说什么?
She must have heard that message.
她一定听到了这个消息
Someone wiped it, you see.
有人擦了 你知道
She said something about not knowing who my friends were.
她说了一些关于不认识我的朋友是谁的事情
Is that what she meant?
她是这个意思吗?
Is that what she meant?
她是这个意思吗?
Did Bella betray me?
贝拉出♥卖♥♥♥了我吗?
Did she?
是吗
Time of death.
死亡时间
You'd think she'd have treated herself
你以为她会好好对待自己
to a decent timepiece.
到像样的钟表
I bet she never treated herself to anything.
我敢打赌 她从来没有对任何事情自以为是
Looks like a hammer again.
看起来又像锤子
Blow delivered with considerable force.
吹力相当大
Doesn't mean that she didn't kill Bella.
并不意味着她没有杀死贝拉
Two killers employing the same method.
两个杀手采用相同的方法
It's possible. However unlikely?
这是可能的 但是不太可能?
Yeah. Way above me pay grade.
是的xa0远远超出我的薪水等级
Oh, can I have that in writing?
哦 我可以书面形式吗?
There's lots of little scratches.
有很多小划痕
Crows.
乌鸦
Ah. A murder of crows.
啊 谋杀乌鸦
Collective noun for crows, a murder.
乌鸦的集体名词 是谋杀
Right. Suit yourselves.
对 适合自己
I've been saving the best to last.
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表