剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
An allnighter I expect.
我希望有一个通宵的夜晚
Now you go on. Go.
现在 继续 走
You make the most of your family time.
您可以充分利用家人的时间
Listen I could send them to the cinema. We've two hours max.
听着 我可以送他们去电影院 我们最多两个小时
Well if you think you could manage it pet.
好吧 如果您认为自己可以解决的话 宠物
Here.
这里
What's that?
那是什么?
It's for the cinema. Take it.
是给电影院用的 拿去
Ah you're very kind.
啊 你很好
That wouldn't even buy the popcorn.
那甚至都不买♥♥爆米花
What are you getting on? What's this got to do with Gary?
你怎么了xa0这和加里有什么关系?
Probably nothing at all.
可能什么都没有
You shouldn't do that.
你不应该那样做
You shouldn't put thoughts like that into me head.
你不应该这样想
He's a good man.
他是个好人
This lass.
哎呀
Have you ever seen her before?
你以前见过她吗?
No.
没有
No I haven't.
不 我没有
Laura?
劳拉?
Who is she?
她是谁?
Is she familiar at all?
她一点儿都不熟悉吗?
I almost forgot. This letter came.
我差点忘了 这封信来了
Here.
这里
Condolence?
慰问?
No it's addressed to our Luke.
不 是给我们卢克的
See?
看到?
They've got the address wrong. You see?
他们的地址有误 你看?
20 Alba Street instead of 20 Alba Terrace.
阿尔巴街20号♥ 而不是阿尔巴露台20号♥
When did it come?
什么时候来的
It was yesterday I think. Was it?
我想是昨天 是吗
What do you think?
你怎么看?
Oh innocent enough.
哦 天真了
How much rent was she paying?
她要付多少租金?
£580 a month.
每月580英镑
Phew!
!
Steep for a trainee teacher.
急需实习老师
Posh end of town.
豪华的小镇尽头
And she was moving out was she?
然后她要搬出去 对吗?
Well not according to the flatmate.
好吧 不是根据室友
But she was behind with the rent apparently.
但是她显然拖欠了租金
Hmm.
嗯
So why the sudden urge to move into the Calverts' beach hut...
那么 为什么突然涌入卡尔弗特人的海滩小屋……
...the day before she died?
她去世的前一天?
Yeah I know. I know.
是的 我知道 我知道
Listen not much longer all right?
听着 不多久了 好吗?
Yeah. We're just finishing up here.
是的xa0我们只是在这里结束
Oh okay. Head off.
哦好的 出发
Enjoy your halfday.
享受你的半天
Ah you're very kind.
啊 你很好
I know.
我知道
Yeah. Just one or two things.
是的 一两件事
Half an hour.
半小时
I know. I love you too. Ciao bella.
我知道 我也爱你 崔贝拉
He's local.
他是本地人
That's unsealed so there's no trace of saliva.
没有密封 因此没有唾液的痕迹
Smartarse.
聪明的
Same as Luke's.
和卢克一样
Two down.
两个下来
Who's next?
谁是下一个?
Ma'am?
夫人?
I thought I knew his name.
我以为我知道他的名字
Samuel Parr local author one of the bird watchers.
塞缪尔·帕尔 当地作家 观鸟者之一
Hi. Is Julie there?
你好xa0朱莉在吗?
Julie...
619朱丽叶...
It's Gary.
是加里
Sorry?
抱歉?
Yeah can you put her on?
是的 你可以戴上她吗?
I just said didn't I?
我只是说 不是吗?
She can't come to the phone now.
她现在不能来电♥话♥
Bye.
再见
Thanks love.
谢谢 亲爱
Thank you.
谢谢
Did you write this?
你写这个吗?
Shop signing.
商店签名
It's how we shift books these days.
这就是我们最近转移书本的方式
Standard issue.
标准问题
Oh?
哦?
The ideal reader is one who leaves you alone.
理想的读者是一个让您孤独的人
Keep in touch?
635“保持联♥系♥”?
Hang on.
不挂断
There's an outside chance she's in here somewhere.
她在这里的某个地方有一个外部机会
Oh it's fan mail.
哦 是粉丝邮件
Daft as it may seem.
看起来很愚蠢
I don't know what they expect from me.
我不知道他们对我的期望
Lily...
百合...
Marsh.
沼泽
Hmm.
嗯
Are you sure you've never met her?
你确定你从未见过她吗?
She's not my sort at all if that's what you're getting at.
如果那正是你的意思 她根本不是我的那种
And how do we like our women Mr. Parr?
帕尔先生 我们如何喜欢我们的女人?
You'd be surprised.
您会感到惊讶
These letters.
这些字母
You ever write back?
你有回信吗?
Seldom even read them to be honest.
老实说 很少阅读它们
You're not tempted all that devotion?
652你不被诱惑所有的奉献精神?
My vanity is more specific.
我的虚荣心更具体
Oh.
哦
Certain people certain times.
某些人 某些时间
This the wife?
这个老婆?
Late wife.
已故妻子
I'm sorry.
对不起
That's okay.
没关系
Paid to snoop.
付费监听
Here we go.
开始了
Anything good?
一切都好吗?
I've yet to see them fully clothed.
我还没有看到他们穿着得很完整
I thought you told us they were farmers.
我以为你告诉我们他们是农民
That's what me dad said.
那是我父亲说的
Poor sod.
草皮差
Probably couldn't bring himself to utter the truth.
可能无法说出真♥相♥
Nothing he hated worse than being laughed at.
他最讨厌的事就是被嘲笑
Where did he uh...
他在哪里...
Where did he what? Cook? Clean?
他在哪里?厨师?清洁?
Wash his knickers? What?
洗他的内♥裤♥?什么?
Where did he die?
他在哪里死的?
In that chair.
在那把椅子上
I'm joking.
我在开玩笑
First landing.
第一次登陆
Who found him?
谁找到他的?
Nobody.
没有人
Listen you're not serious
听着 你不认真
about wanting to move up here are you?
关于要搬到这里 是吗?
He's only been gone two minutes.
他只走了两分钟
Six weeks.
六个星期
Oh all it wants is just a bit of tidying up.
哦 它想要的只是整理一下
Eh speaking of which come here.
嗯 说到这里来
There's an evil smell and I can't get the bloody door open.
有一种恶臭 我无法打开血腥的门
So you want me to have a look do you?
你想让我看看吗?
Well seeing as you're here.
好的 看到您在这里
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表