剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
Front door was open.
前门是开着的
Oh, come in.
哦 进来
Well, fancy seeing you here.
好吧 很想在这里见到你
Better go.
好吧
Be seeing you.
见到你
Oh, did I spoil the moment?
哦 我宠坏了那一刻吗?
There was no moment.
没时间
Mm.
嗯
Has that woman been charged?
那个女人被起诉了吗?
Ah, now, you know I can't tell you that.
啊 现在 你知道我不能告诉你
No, I'm here to take a fresh statement.
不 我是在这里发表新的声明
Everything you can remember about the day of Bella's murder,
关于贝拉被谋杀的那天 您会记得的一切
and don't leave anything out.
而且不要遗漏任何东西
I didn't leave anything out.
我没有遗漏任何东西
I I I'm sorry. I I've work to do.
我很抱歉 我正在努力做
Oh, right, well...
哦 对 好...
I'll just tag along.
我会顺其自然
Nothing deters you, does it?
没什么能阻止您的 不是吗?
Sooner this job's finished, the better.
这项工作越早完成越好
So, did you find that woman?
那么 你找到那个女人了吗?
Yeah, we talked to her.
是的 我们和她谈过
Was it her?
是她吗
This all part of the survey, or are you just having fun?
这是调查的全部内容 还是您只是在开心?
You want a go?
你想去吗?
Quite good at throwing me weight around.
非常善于让我发胖
You examine what's inside the quadrat.
您检查quadrat内部的内容
It's called ground truthing.
这就是地面实况调查
Well, there's nothing here but grass and weeds.
好吧 这里只有草和杂草
Cross leaved heath.
交叉叶荒地
Round leaf sundew.
圆叶茅膏菜
Bog asphodel.
沼泽水仙
Things get more interesting beneath the surface.
在表面之下 事情变得更加有趣
You should know that.
你应该知道
Found what you're looking for?
找到了您要找的东西?
As in...
如...
Well, you know. As in "stop the quarry."
好吧 你知道 如“停止采石场”
I'm a scientist, you know, last time I looked.
我是上一次看科学家 你知道的
Ah, neutral party.
啊 中立党
Anyway, I'm not done yet.
无论如何 我还没有完成
Nobody's gonna scare me off.
没有人会吓到我
See any rowan trees in your travels?
看到旅行中的花row树了吗?
On the moorland edge? Mm hmm.
在高地边缘?嗯
No reason why not.
没有理由不这样做
With bright orange berries. Is that normal?
与明亮的橙色浆果 那是正常的吗?
Not really. Not here. That's an ornamental rowan.
并不是的 不在这里 那是观赏花an
It would have to be introduced.
它必须被引入
You mean someone would have to plant it?
你的意思是有人要种吗?
Basically.
基本上
Right.
对
Thanks.
谢谢
Enjoy your, um... Ground truthing.
尽情享受吧 ……地面真♥相♥
Oh, and call off your little watchdogs, would you?
哦 叫你的小看门狗吧?
Don't much like being spied on.
不太喜欢被监视
You'll get the invoice in the morning.
您会在早上拿到发♥票♥
May. Thank you.
可能 谢谢
Come here. May.
过来 可能
Dress rehearsal. Come on.
彩排 来吧
I think, just take it up.
我认为 就拿起来吧
No.
没有
Just a couple of inches.
仅几英寸
You'll soon grow into it.
您很快就会成长为它
Hey! Do you mind?
嘿!xa0你介意吗?
Now, just turn round for me.
现在 为我转一下身
All right?
行?
Yeah. Uh, just finishing up.
是的xa0嗯 刚结束
Stay for a drink?
留下来喝一杯?
Oh, uh, sorry.
哦 对不起
Running late as it is. Story of my life.
快迟到了 我一生的故事
Stand still, May. Thank you.
站着 五月 谢谢
Celine's gonna forget what you look like.
席琳会忘记你长什么样
Okay. Good night.
好的 晚安
Night.
晚
How is the bed? Excuse me?
床怎么样xa0对不起?
Upstairs.
楼上
I used to come here, oh, lifetime ago now, did I say?
我曾经来过这里 哦 一辈子以前 我说过吗?
Me dad and Constance Baikie had that much in common.
我父亲和康斯坦斯·贝基有很多共同点
Birds, eggs, you name it.
鸟 蛋 随你便
Otters. Mad about otters.
水獭 对水獭很生气
Me sergeant's smiling.
我的军士在微笑
Look at him. He knows what's coming.
看着他 他知道会发生什么
Tremendous aphrodisiac, otters,
巨大的壮♥阳♥药♥ 水獭
or something anyway, 'cause sooner or later,
或其他原因 “或早或晚
up they'd go, two by two, for a little forage on their own.
他们会自己去两三分地觅食
Oh, I'm sorry, pet.
哦 对不起 宠物
No, I just wondered if you changed the bed at all.
不 我只是想知道您是否彻底改变了床铺
You know, you and Godfrey Waugh.
你知道 你和戈弗雷·沃
Oh.
哦
It's just the same, as a matter of fact.
事实上 这是相同的
Mm. I do pick 'em.
嗯xa0我会选他们
If it's any excuse, I've been trying to break it off, but...
如果有任何借口 我一直在试图打破它 但是...
he just won't have it.
他只是没有
And, uh... I get suckered in every time.
而且 呃...我每次都很烂
Work know?
工作知道吗
The, uh, what is it? KEA.
恩 这是什么?KEA
God, no.
天哪
Who else? Bella?
还有谁?贝拉?
No.
没有
Now, something's troubling me.
现在 有些事困扰着我
You see, you had two wine glasses on the table
你看 桌上有两个酒杯
the day she died.
她死的那天
Bella and me Bella didn't like to drink.
贝拉和我贝拉不喜欢喝酒
So either Mr. Waugh was here, was on his way,
因此 要么沃先生在这里 要么在路上
or had just passed through.
或刚刚通过
I'm afraid the timings don't work out.
恐怕时间不对
All day meeting in Alnwick, granted,
在阿尼克举♥行♥的全天会议
but according to your very lovely assistant outside,
但是根据你外面很可爱的助手
00,
which leaves you minus an alibi.
剩下的就是不在场证明
Look, I love what I do. I'm proud of what I do.
看 我爱我所做的事 我为自己的工作感到自豪
What, for an access road?
什么 进入道路?
She would have sold in the end.
她本来可以卖♥♥掉的
I do have some moral hand brake, believe it or not.
无论您信不信 我的确有些道德上的制动
Oh, it's downhill all the way with Anne Preece.
哦 与安妮·普瑞斯一起走下坡路
Oh.
哦
And you think I what? Just
你以为我呢?只是
Put her little report to bed.
把她的小报告睡觉
Well, I can't deny it crossed my mind.
好吧 我不能否认这个想法
Annie's all right.
安妮没事
Her strength...
她的力量
...makes a change.
...做出改变
Oh.
哦
Anything to report?
有什么要报告的吗?
Thanks for your time, Mr. Waugh.
谢谢您的宝贵时间 沃先生
Bella Furness was in every week.
贝拉·弗内斯每周都有活动
What if she saw them? What if she found out?
如果她看到他们怎么办?如果她发现了怎么办?
I mean, passionate about her causes.
我的意思是 对她的事业充满热情
Stop the quarry!
停止采石!
And here's Anne Preece shacked up with the enemy.
这是安妮·普雷斯和敌人住在一起
That's a motive to shut her up.
这是把她闭嘴的动机
If...
如果...
If...what?
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表