剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
Forgive me, pet.
宠物 请原谅我
What is she doing?
她在做什么?
Mum?
妈
Mum?
妈
Come on. Up you come.
来吧 起来 你来
There's someone I'd like you to meet.
我要你见一个人
They had a fight.
他们吵架了
That poor little girl, she cracked her head so badly.
那个可怜的小女孩 她的头摔得那么厉害
So much blood you wouldn't believe.
如此多的血液 你不敢相信
She was out like a stone, but I could feel her heart beating.
她像石头一样走出去 但我能感觉到她的心脏跳动
I just thought, "Sorcha's not safe with this woman.
我只是想 “ Sorcha对这个女人并不安全
Nobody is."
没有人 ”
And it just came out.
它刚出来
Please let me.
请让我
Oh, for God's sake, you know it was me.
哦 看在上帝的份上 你知道是我
I said, "She's dead. You killed her."
我说:“她死了 你杀了她 ”
What you or...
你或...
Me.
我
All me.
我全部
Yes.
是
Thank you.
谢谢
Now please go and be with our daughter.
现在请和我们的女儿在一起
And you let Margaret leave that night
那晚你让玛格丽特离开
thinking she'd killed her own daughter.
以为她杀了自己的女儿
Have you any idea?
你有什么主意吗
Eight years. Out of her mind.
8年 疯了
They hid in a hole. Do you know that?
他们躲在一个洞里 你知道吗?
Every place they stayed.
他们住过的每个地方
Under the floor. Under the pipes.
在地板下 在管道下
And then she called, didn't she, needing money?
然后她打电♥话♥来 不是吗 需要钱?
She was going to Spain, she said.
她说 她要去西班牙
When was this?
这是什么时候的事?
A week before she died.
她去世前一周
£2,000. Wasn't much.
2 000英镑 没什么
And she sent the neighbor, did she, to collect the money?
然后她派邻居去收钱了吗?
Yes.
是
And you hired the hatchback,
然后你雇了掀背车
to make sure you couldn't be identified.
以确保您无法被识别
He cared about her.
他关心她
I could see that.
我可以看到
I just wanted to give him something.
我只是想给他点东西
A hundred quid.
一百英镑
And he saw this, did he?
他看到了 是吗?
I remember. I noticed it myself.
我记得 我自己注意到了
He said, "What a pretty daughter you have. How old is she?"
他说:“你有一个漂亮的女儿 她几岁?”
And I thought, "If he tells her..."
我想:“如果他告诉她...”
I don't think he knew what it meant, us with a daughter,
我不认为他有什么意思 我们带着一个女儿
but if Carla found out...
但是如果卡拉发现了...
I couldn't take that risk.
我不能冒险
And then you picked up the phone.
然后您拿起电♥话♥
You called Danny Hale, and you tipped him off.
您给丹尼·黑尔打电♥话♥ 然后给他打了电♥话♥
Yes.
是
And you must have known that he was going to kill her.
而且您一定知道他要杀了她
You know I can't answer that.
你知道我无法回答
Look, I made one phone call.
看 我打了一个电♥话♥
How was I to know that it was all...
我怎么知道那都是...
What about your husband?
你的丈夫呢?
He was completely in the dark.
他完全处于黑暗中
Look, look at them.
看 看他们
That little girl woke up after her accident.
那个小女孩在意外发生后醒了
She said, "Where's Mum?"
她说:“妈妈在哪里?”
And I said, "She's gone, but she agrees, we all agree,
我说:“她走了 但她同意 我们都同意
you're going to live with us now."
您现在要和我们一起生活 ”
She never questioned it.
她从未质疑过
She knew at six years old it was the right thing to do.
她知道六岁那年是对的
And you?
你呢?
I never knew I wanted a child until I had one.
在生一个孩子之前 我从来不知道自己想要一个孩子
He brought her back to life.
他使她复活
I can't imagine anyone
我无法想象任何人
wanting to take that away from her, can you?
想要从她那拿走 可以吗?
He knows nothing about Hale,
他对黑尔一无所知
what I did that night.
那晚我做了什么
It's not my job to make people happy, pet.
让人们快乐 宠物不是我的工作
For pity's sake, come on, hero!
为了可惜 来吧 英雄!
Act like you know the lad.
表现得像你认识的小伙子
You've just won a medal for saving his life.
您刚刚赢得了挽救他生命的勋章
Well, if you hold that one, then I can...
好吧 如果你拿着那个 那我可以...
Are you all right, there, Adam?
你还好吗 亚当?
Not too bad.
还不错
Yes, everything's all right where you're staying, is it?
是的 您住的地方没事吧?
Because if it's not...
因为如果不是...
No, no. It's fine. It's great.
不 不 没关系 这很棒
That's good.
非常好
And you've got your sister now, haven't you?
而且你现在有了姐姐 不是吗?
Hmm? She'll take care of you.
嗯?她会照顾你的
Oh, I've got something for you.
哦 我有东西要给你
Thanks.
谢谢
Here, here's a box.
这是一个盒子
Come on.
来吧
So...
所以...
All right.
行
I said come on!
我说加油!
Bye-bye, then, Adam.
再见 亚当
Bye.
再见
Do you think she worked it out, Margaret?
玛格丽特 你认为她解决了吗?
Carla, I mean.
卡拉 我的意思是
Do you think she realized
你以为她意识到
that her daughter was still alive after all?
她的女儿毕竟还活着?
Yeah, I do.
是的
The car was pointing the other way, you remember?
车子正指向另一边 你还记得吗?
I think she was going back to get her daughter
我想她要回去拿女儿了
when she was murdered.
当她被谋杀时
Oh, I meant to say the hundred quid
哦 我是说一百
that Singh threw out with the rubbish,
辛格扔掉了垃圾
they came back with a positive set of prints on the cash.
他们回来时用现金套现了正面
Patricia Carmichael?
帕特里夏·卡迈克尔 ?
Mnh.
Mnh
Not Aidan. No.
不是爱丹xa0没有
I'm afraid so.
我想恐怕是的
It was just by chance we even had his prints in the system.
碰巧我们甚至在系统中都保存了他的照片
He was arrested at a student demo about 20 years ago.
大约20年前 他在一次学生演示中被捕
Look, maybe he just loaned his wife the money.
看 也许他只是借给了妻子钱
He didn't know what she was going to use it for.
他不知道她将用它做什么
Yeah. Yeah, maybe.
是的xa0是的 也许
So, do I put it in the report?
那么 我是否将其放入报告中?
You realize that if it does go in,
您意识到 如果确实进入
there's a case for complicity.
有一个共谋的理由
He'll never see those kids again.
他再也见不到那些孩子了
Oh, she was so scared of Adam going into a home.
噢 她是如此害怕亚当进屋
Do you think perhaps she'd be happier
你认为她会更快乐吗
knowing the lad had someone to take care of him?
知道那个小伙子有人照顾他吗?
You know, the prints on the cash,
你知道 现金打印
they were pretty corrupted.
他们很腐♥败♥
Joe, I don't suppose you'd...
乔 我想你不会...
Are you busy?
你忙吗?
Vera Stanhope.
维拉·斯坦霍普
Go on.
继续
It's not the firing squad, you know.
你知道 这不是射击队
You want me to come with you?
你要我跟你一起去吗?
Oh, shush.
哦 嘘
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表