剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
An old fellow like me.
像我这样的老家伙
So, you reckon you and Margaret Wilde go back
所以 你认为你和玛格丽特·王尔德回去了
a couple of months?
几个月?
Yeah.
是的
Come on!
来吧!
You were chasing her around Derby,
你在追着她在德比身边
and that was three years ago.
那是三年前
So I'll ask you again. When did you first meet?
所以我会再问你 你什么时候第一次见面的?
Three years. Three and a bit.
三年xa0三点
-Do we believe this? -It's true!
-我们相信吗?-这是真的!
Pathologist found fractured ribs.
病理学家发现肋骨骨折
Couple of years old, maybe more.
几岁 也许更多
It was you, was it,
是你 是
she was running from all these years.
这些年来她一直在奔波
Running scared.
运行害怕
No, she came looking for me.
不 她来找我
Ever hit your wife?
曾经打过你的妻子吗?
What sort of a question's that?
那是什么样的问题?
Anyway, you've seen her.
无论如何 你见过她
She won't have me in the house with me own kids.
她不会让我和我自己的孩子在一起
How long you been in that caravan?
你在那辆大篷车里住了多久了?
Couple of years.
许多年
Airline confirms that you were on the same flight to Spain.
航♥空♥公♥司♥确认您乘坐的是同一趟飞往西班牙的航♥班♥
You, Margaret, and the boy.
你 玛格丽特 还有那个男孩
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的
She was using you, of course.
当然 她在用你
Come on, you weren't a lover.
来吧 你不是情人
You were a stray dog, a hole in the wall.
你是一只流浪狗 墙上有个洞
Flights to Spain, two grand in cash.
飞往西班牙的机票 有两个现金
Two grand? You've got to be joking.
两个隆重?你一定是在开玩笑
I'm skint enough as it is.
我足够瘦了
Margaret dumped you, didn't she?
玛格丽特甩了你 不是吗?
And who can blame her?
谁能责怪她?
All these years, town to town, your ugly mug at her heels
这些年来 从一个镇到另一个镇 你丑陋的杯子紧随其后
and when she finally got up the courage
当她终于鼓起勇气
to say no, no more...
说不 不再...
No, she wasn't like that!
不 她不是那样的!
...you followed her to the airport,
...你跟着她去了机场
you drove her off the road, and then you killed her.
你把她开了路 然后杀死了她
I didn't.
我没有
Petrol receipt!
汽油收据!
Puts you right on the map
将您放在地图上
five minutes from where she died.
离她死去的地方只有五分钟
I was waiting for her at the airport.
我在机场等她
Oh, pardon me while I break into song.
哦 请原谅我唱歌♥
Don't you get it?
你不明白吗?
She told me the same day I bought the tickets.
她告诉我我买♥♥票的那天
Adam. Her lad.
亚当 她的小伙子
He's my son.
他是我儿子
You think he just made it up, about being the boy's dad,
你以为他只是为了弥补成为男孩的父亲而做出的努力
to make us drop the charges?
让我们放弃收费?
I don't see why.
我不明白为什么
I mean, this was his chance, wasn't it?
我的意思是 这是他的机会 不是吗?
Brand-new family.
全新的家庭
Anyway, the DNA test will tell us.
无论如何 脱氧核糖核酸测试将告诉我们
So, do we charge him?
那么 我们要收费吗?
If you hear back, call me.
如果您有回音 请给我打电♥话♥
Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
Loose end.
末端松动
Anybody home?
有人在家吗?
Eh?
??
I'm sorry, pet. Is there anyone home?
抱歉 宠物xa0有没有人在家?
Sorry.
抱歉
You. Scoot. Practice.
您 溜走 实践
Aidan Carmichael?
艾丹·卡迈克尔 ?
Yes.
是
Moving house?
搬家?
Oh, no.
不好了
No, it's my job. I sell old books.
不 这是我的工作 我卖♥♥旧书
Oh, in a shop?
哦 在商店里?
Oh.
哦
You should see the state of the garage.
您应该看到车♥库♥的状态
Oh. Interesting.
哦 有趣
Well, I trained as a lawyer,
好吧 我受过律师培训
but I make my own hours at least.
但我至少要自己做几个小时
Means I can pull my weight at home.
意味着我可以在家中减轻体重
What is that?
那是什么?
It's a bassoon.
这是一个大管
Her choice, not ours.
她的选择 不是我们的选择
We try not to take it personally.
我们尽量不要个人对待
Look, can I help you with something?
看 我能帮您些什么吗?
Oh, I'm sorry.
哦 对不起
I don't know if your wife mentioned I spoke to her.
我不知道你妻子是否提到我对她说话
No.
没有
Well, she's so busy.
好吧 她很忙
Now, I'm trying to find out about this woman.
现在 我正试图了解这个女人
Sorry.
抱歉
I'll forget me own head today, I'll tell you.
今天我会忘记我自己的头 我告诉你
What happened to her?
她怎么了?
She passed away.
她去世了
Oh, I'm sorry.
哦 对不起
You never met her?
你从没见过她吗?
No.
没有
No.
没有
Cleaner?
清洁器?
Or bit on the side?
还是有点偏?
I think I'd remember.
我想我会记得的
Well.
好
Okay.
好的
Daft question.
愚蠢的问题
Peacocks.
孔雀
You've never had any here,
你从没来过这里
you know, as -- I don't know -- pets?
你知道吗-我不知道-宠物?
Peacocks, no.
孔雀 不
Ah, sorry.
啊对不起
I'm blethering on.
我一直在紧张
That's quite all right.
这基本没什么问题
I think I've taken up enough of your valuable time.
我想我已经占用了您宝贵的时间
Oh, Tia.
哦 Tia
Say again?
再说一遍?
Tia. Patricia. My wife.
iaxa0帕特里夏 我的妻子
I don't know why I call her that.
我不知道为什么要这么称呼她
Oh.
哦
Oh, hello, again.
哦 你好
Well, thanks for the beer.
好吧 谢谢你的啤酒
I hope you're safe to drive.
希望您可以安全开车
I just wondered if you'd had any luck.
我只是想知道你是否有运气
Margaret Wilde.
玛格丽特·王尔德
Oh.
哦
Drew a blank, I'm afraid.
恐怕要抽空了
Next time call ahead, would you mind?
下次再打来 您介意吗?
Yeah, of course.
嗯 当然咯
He gets the lady car, does he?
他有女士车 对吗?
It depends.
这取决于
I'll swap you, if you like.
如果您愿意 我会交换您的
Have a good evening.
晚上好
This woman.
这个女人
You remember? Who your mam knew.
你记得?你妈妈认识谁
When you saw her on the telly, what did you say her name was?
当您在电视上看到她时 您说她的名字是什么?
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表