剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
请注意 男孩们要去城♥堡♥走走
so I suppose someone would have seen her.
所以我想有人会见过她的
How is he?
他怎么样?
Just gone down. Really?
刚下山 真?
He'll be okay.
425我的小宝贝儿 没关系
You know a thing like this though
你知道 虽然这样
You just don't know what goes in do you?
您就是不知道会发生什么 对吗?
And Jamie adored her.
杰米崇拜她
I saw her you know. S She was here yesterday.
我看见她了 你知道的 S 她昨天在这里
Yeah.
是的
She heard about the beach hut and uh she came to the house.
她听说了海滩小屋 然后 她来到了房♥子
Oh. Uh.
哦 嗯
I was waiting to hear from her.
我在等她的来信
I'm gonna go and see him.
我要去见他
Sweetheart he'll be fine. No I'll just be a minute.
甜心 他会没事的 不 我等一下
Dr. Calvert?
卡尔弗特博士?
You ever meet the victim? Through the university perhaps?
你见过受害者吗?通过大学 也许?
I'm botany.
我是植物学
Wrong end of campus.
校园错误
I think your sergeant said
我想你的军士说
she was studying English wasn't she?
她正在学习英语 不是吗?
Hm.
嗯
Uh.
嗯
What a thing.
真是的
You know there's still time to go down to the castle.
你知道 还有时间去城♥堡♥
If we're all done here?
如果我们都完成了吗?
That's not really on is it?
那不是真的吗?
No?
没有?
Sorry.
抱歉
So just to be clear
所以 为了清楚起见
none of you gentlemen had ever met the victim?
你们先生们没有一个遇见过受害者吗?
Hmm?
嗯?
Gary's the ladies' man.
加里是女士们
He's joking.
他在开玩笑
I thought I knew your face.
我以为我知道你的脸
Yesterday morning
昨天早上
you were waiting outside Julie Armstrong's house?
你在朱莉·阿姆斯特朗的房♥子外面等吗?
Yeah.
是的
What time did you get up here?
你什么时候起床在这里?
Today? Mm.
今天?嗯
00 was it?
00 是吗?
I've been at work all morning.
我整个早上都在工作
So what? I mean
所以呢?我的意思是
You work at the Sage Gateshead don't you?
您在Sage Gateshead工作 不是吗?
That's right.
那就对了
I was devastated about her boy.
我对她的男孩感到震惊
Ah well she's none too bright herself.
嗯 好吧 她自己并不聪明
That one yours is it sir?
那是你的 先生?
Yeah. How did you know?
是的xa0你怎么知道?
Mind if my lads have a nose inside?
介意我的小伙子们里面有鼻子吗?
Nah if it helps.
不 如果有帮助的话
Thursday night.
星期四晚上
What?
什么?
You spent the evening with Julie
你和朱莉过夜
then dropped her at the taxi rank?
然后把她丢在出租车站?
Aye yeah.
是的 是的
I fancied a walk. Ah.
我想散步 啊
She was under the impression you had to get back to work.
她给你的印象是你必须重新工作
Was she?
是吗
No no I um...
不 不 我 嗯...
Well it was a big night you know.
好吧 这是一个大夜晚 你知道的
It was a lot to take in.
需要很多东西
I uh I just needed to clear me head.
我 嗯 我只需要清理我的头
21 years of age. No kids yet.
21岁 还没有孩子
She had all that ahead of her.
她拥有所有这些
Waste don't you think?
浪费 你不觉得吗?
So she was in the water what?
那么 她在水中呢?
Minimum two hours.
最少两个小时
But she passed her last breath earlier still.
但是她仍然更早地呼吸了最后一口气
When?
什么时候?
30 yesterday morning.
She died elsewhere I imagine.
我想她在其他地方去世了
She was dragged. See? Same as Luke.
她被拖了 看到? 和卢克一样
What carried over the rocks from the car park?
是什么从停车场带走了岩石?
Strong fella.
坚强的家伙
30?
30?
Yeah the night before leaving the Crown Posada
是的 前一天晚上离开了波萨达王储
in the center of town.
在市中心
So what happened to her overnight?
那她一夜之间发生了什么事?
She may have been confined. Eh?
她可能被限制了 嗯?
Incarcerated. Any idea where?
被监禁 任何想法在哪里?
We found paint flakes under the nails.
我们在指甲下面发现了油漆剥落
Could be the boot of a car. Land Rover?
可能是汽车的后备箱 陆虎?
Couldn't say.
不能说
Same killer?
同一个杀手?
Well same murder weapon. Or similar.
恩 同样是谋杀武器 或类似
A thin rope.
细绳
Uh you recall these contusions round the victim's neck?
呃 你还记得这些挫伤在受害者的脖子上吗?
And flowers.
和花
Those we could save.
我们可以保存的那些
Heather thrift rockrose. Again picked not shop bought.
希瑟 节俭 摇滚玫瑰 再次 选择 而不是购买♥♥
A match. Yeah.
一场比赛 是的
I suppose that rules out Davy Sharp.
我想这排除了戴维·夏普
Well for this poor lass.
好吧 为了这个可怜的姑娘
He was with you wasn't he?
他和你在一起 不是吗?
Not that I'd want to tell you your job but...
并不是我想告诉你你的工作 而是...
Good for you.
对你有好处
Oh somebody make some sense of this.
哦 有人对此有所了解
Joe.
乔
A teenage boy trainee teacher.
十几岁的男孩 实习老师
Never met never spoke as far as we know.
据我们所知 从未相识 从未说话
Both nice looking blond.
都长得漂亮 金发
I don't suppose there was any you know interference?
我不认为有任何干扰吗?
Oh Sergeant you're a gentleman. No.
哦 士官 你是绅士 没有
No sign of sexual assault
没有性侵犯的迹象
although I'd imagine the young lady
虽然我想像这位小姐
was uh dressing up for someone.
是 为某人打扮
He's off in a hurry isn't he?
他着急了 不是吗?
Now here's Julie pretending to get a taxi.
现在是朱莉 假装打车
A couple of drunks.
几个醉汉
Should be ashamed of themselves. Look at them.
应该为自己感到羞耻 看他们
Here's Gary minding his own business.
这是加里 他在经营自己的生意
Here he comes.
他来了
Now he's running. He's in a hurry.
现在他在跑步 他很着急
Why's he in such a hurry?
他为什么这么急呢?
Now where are you going?
现在你要去哪里?
As far as Gary knew she was getting a taxi.
据加里所知 她正在打车
I mean how was he to know she was getting the slow bus home?
我的意思是 他怎么知道她要坐慢车回家?
He texted her twice on the way home
他在回家的路上两次给她发短♥信♥
What's this? You pulling a sickie?
这是什么?你拉病了吗?
I'm on leave.
我要休假了
I'm supposed to be.
我应该是
The head's engaged. We're not even packed yet.
头已订婚 我们还没有收拾行李
For the hospital. Mmhmm.
用于医院 嗯
with the usual suitcase full of ravioli.
带着装满馄饨的普通手提箱
Why lucky old you.
为什么 幸运的老你
Ah look at that. I think they're waving at you.
啊 看那个 我想他们在向你招手
Hm.
嗯
Come and say hello. They won't bite.
过来打个招呼 他们不会咬人
Another time perhaps.
也许是另一个时间
I've got that much paperwork to do more interviews.
我有很多文书工作要做 还有更多的采访
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表