剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
I'll be gone half an hour, no more.
我走了半个小时 没有了
By the time you wake, I'll have your tea ready.
等你醒来的时候 我就准备好茶了
We'll eat.
吃吧
We'll go dancing.
我们去跳舞
Where are you?
你在哪?
It's all right.
没关系
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
What have we got?
我们有什么?
White female, late 50s.
白人女性 50多岁
Woman over there's Anne Preece. She found the body.
那边的女人是安妮·普雷斯 她找到了尸体
She says it's the woman from the farmhouse.
她说是农舍里的女人
Black Law Farm. Yeah.
黑法律农场 是的
She did some cleaning.
她做了一些清洁工作
Bella.
贝拉
Bella Furness.
贝拉·弗内斯
She's fallen from the ladder, but, uh, cause of death
她从梯子上摔下来了 但是 死因
well, you're looking at it.
好吧 您正在查看它
Single blow.
一击
Lump hammer's usual weapon of choice.
块锤的常用武器
We've got search trained officers
我们有经过搜索培训的人员
looking for the weapon.
寻找武器
Cottage, surrounding area.
平房♥ 周边地区
Judging from the damage,
从损害来看
they've used a fair amount of clout.
他们使用了大量的影响力
Has anyone been up to the farmhouse?
有人去过农舍吗?
No, not yet. Her husband's bedridden.
还没有 她丈夫卧床不起
Go on, make sure he's all right. And try not to alarm him.
继续 确保他没事 并且不要惊动他
Yeah, mud on the rungs
是的 在梯级上有泥巴
corresponds with the mud on her shoes.
与她鞋子上的泥浆相对应
Can I? Yeah.
我可以吗?是的
Samples all bagged and tagged.
样品全部装袋并加标签
The, uh, mud stops at the sixth rung.
呃 泥巴停在第六梯级
So the killer's up here waiting for her.
所以杀手在这里等她
She gets this far Wallop.
她得到了如此远的Wallop
Why would she want to Roll in the hay.
她为什么要滚干草
Oh, try thinking with your brain for once.
哦 试着用脑子思考一次
Maybe she was going up there to help somebody.
也许她正去那里帮助某人
Yeah. That would be Bella.
是的xa0那就是贝拉
What's this?
这是什么?
Forensics think it's juice. Some kind of wild berry.
法医认为这是汁液 某种野生浆果
Probably on the killer's shoe.
可能在凶手的鞋子上
I was just in the kitchen, and I heard a crash.
我刚在厨房♥里 听到车祸
I I want to say I heard a yell, as well,
我想说我也听到了大喊
but to be honest, I'm not sure if I did.
但说实话 我不确定是否这样做
Anyway, I I thought I better go and see what that was.
无论如何 我以为我最好去看看那是什么
Take your time.
慢慢来
I went out to the barn.
我去了谷仓
Her eyes were closed, but... well, you just know.
她的眼睛闭上了 但是……嗯 你只知道
You phoned.
你打电♥话♥了
Yeah, I drove to the top to get a signal.
是的 我开车到山顶去示意信♥号♥♥
Why didn't you call from in here?
为什么不从这里打来电♥话♥?
There's no landline in the cottage.
小屋里没有座机
No, it's one of Constance Baikie's stipulations.
不 这是康斯坦茨·贝基的规定之一
She wanted this place to be a retreat.
她希望这个地方成为一个静修所
Did you see anybody
你看到有人了吗
when you were driving up? Not a soul.
你开车的时候?不是灵魂
Where did you have your car parked?
你的车停在哪里?
Uh, round the side.
呃 转过身
So anyone coming up the main track
所以任何人走上主路
wouldn't have known you were here.
不知道你在这里
Why are you here?
你为什么在这?
I work with something called the KEA.
我与KEA合作
Sorry. World of acronyms. Kemp Environmental Associates.
抱歉 首字母缩略词的世界 肯普环境协会
We're doing an impact assessment.
我们正在进行影响评估
Oh, this is the new quarry?
哦 这是新采石场吗?
Yeah, we're looking at the proposed site
是的 我们正在寻找拟议的地点
and the areas, well, likely to be affected.
而且这些地区很可能会受到影响
You find a rare termite, the whole thing's off.
您会发现一种罕见的白蚁 整个过程都没有了
And who's on your team?
谁在您的团队中?
Team? Mm.
球队?嗯
There's no team. Just me, I'm afraid.
没有团队 恐怕只有我一个人
Oh, one man band. Yeah.
哦 一支乐队 是的
Last line of defense, anyway.
无论如何 最后一道防线
Ma'am.
夫人
Looks heavy enough.
看起来够重的
Get it off to forensics.
取证取证
Ma'am.
夫人
It's standard equipment.
这是标准设备
I need it.
我需要它
Treat yourself to a new one.
善待自己 迎接新的挑战
There's a nice drop.
有一个很好的下降
You knock off early today?
你今天早点出发吗?
Came back for lunch.
回到午餐
Who were you expecting?
你在等谁
No one.
没有人
Oh.
哦
Oh, well, Bella sometimes sticks around for a glass.
哦 好吧 贝拉有时会四处逛逛
And you can't think of anyone who might wish her harm?
而且您想不出想要伤害她的人吗?
I didn't know her that well.
我不太了解她
Now, have you got somebody you can stay with for a few days?
现在 您有可以陪伴几天的人吗?
Oh, there's no need. But I wouldn't like to think
哦 没有必要 但是我不想
of you up here on your own.
你们一个人在这里
That's touching, but, uh, I can look after myself.
令人感动 但是 我可以照顾自己
I used to visit this place with me dad, as a kid.
我小时候曾经和父亲一起去过这个地方
Baikie's Cottage.
贝基的小屋
Constance Baikie
康斯坦斯·贝基
was one of those women knew everything about nature.
是其中一位女性 她了解大自然的一切
Her egg collection second to none.
她的鸡蛋收集首屈一指
The look on me dad's face when he handled those eggs.
当我爸爸处理那些鸡蛋时 我的脸上看起来
Seems an awful long way to come for a few eggs.
几个鸡蛋似乎很漫长
What's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思?
She, uh, leave her cottage to this environment lot, then?
她 呃 把她的小屋留在这个环境里 然后呢?
Nah. People are more interested in the local economy
没事xa0人们对当地经济更感兴趣
than they are the environment these days.
如今比环境还高
Oh, Constance would be spinning.
哦 康斯坦斯会旋转
How's Bella's husband?
贝拉的丈夫怎么样?
He's upstairs asleep. His son's on his way.
他在楼上睡着了 他儿子在路上
Right. Wait here for him.
对 在这里等他
Are you getting anything on that?
你有什么收获吗?
Comes and goes.
来来去去
See if you can get a background check on Anne Preece.
看看是否可以对Anne Preece进行背景调查
Belt and braces on this one.
皮带和牙套在这一个上
What's going on?
这是怎么回事?
D.S. Joe Ashworth. What's he done now?
DS乔·阿什沃思 他现在做什么?
Listen, I'm afraid there's been a bit of an accident.
听着 恐怕出了点意外
I need to sit down and have a chat with you. Mr. Furness.
我需要坐下来与您聊天 弗内斯先生
They just said there's been an accident. Is it me father?
他们只是说出事了 是我父亲吗?
No, your dad's okay.
不 你♥爸♥爸没事
It's your mum. Me mum?
是你妈妈xa0我妈
No, me mother died when I was 7.
不 我7岁的母亲去世了
No, it's your stepmother, Neville.
不 这是你的继母内维尔
I'm very sorry.
我非常抱歉
We found Bella in the barn at Baikie's.
我们在贝吉百货公♥司♥的谷仓里找到了贝拉
And we think she was murdered.
而且我们认为她被谋杀了
Aye.
嗯
You tried telling me father?
你试图告诉我父亲?
No, not yet.
还没有
No.
没有
Well, I'll do it.
好吧 我会做
Dad?
爸?
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表