剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
I'm sorry. I just assumed, I suppose.
对不起 我想我只是假设
Sorry.
抱歉
No, sorry. I can see you're busy.
不 对不起xa0我可以看到你很忙
Welcome to my world.
欢迎来到我的世界
Will you stop wriggling?
你会停止蠕动吗?
I'm cold.
我觉得冷
No, you're not.
不你不是
What would I ever do without you, eh?
没有你 我该怎么办 是吗?
Publicity chasing you about for this photo op,
宣传活动为您追逐这张照片
you and the lad.
你和小伙子
I know. I've told 'em I'm not playing.
我知道 我已经告诉他们我不在玩
Well, the local press are biting their hands off, apparently.
好吧 当地媒体显然在咬手
I've been told to ask nicely.
我被告知要很好地询问
Noted.
注意
Who's that?
那是谁?
Her. That's your high court judge.
她的xa0那是你的高等法♥院♥法官
I've just paid her a visit.
我刚刚拜访了她
Patricia Carmichael?
帕特里夏·卡迈克尔 ?
Leaving court 10 hours prior to time of death.
死亡时间前10小时离开法庭
Now, Adam reckons his mam knew her. And?
现在 亚当认为他的妈妈认识她 和?
Well, I suppose quarter of an hour frozen to death,
好吧 我想死死一个刻钟
you're bound to be a bit confused.
您一定会感到困惑
CT scan's given him the all clear.
CT扫描使他一清二楚
Ma'am, forensics have come through
女士 取证工作已经完成
with the prints on the sports bag
运动包上的图案
with the two grand.
与两个盛大
No.
没有
The next-door neighbor. Amrit Singh.
隔壁的邻居 阿姆利特·辛格
Alibi?
阿里比?
Solid.
固体
Airport run to Manchester. I checked it myself.
机场开往曼彻斯特 我自己检查了
Okay, Hol, get over to the flats.
好吧 霍尔 到公♥寓♥去
Talk to Singh.
与辛格交谈
What does he know about the cash?
他对现金了解多少?
Push him hard, but Salter's still our main man, all right.
用力地推动他 但萨特仍然是我们的主要人物 好吧
What?
什么?
Glanville Street. It's in Derby.
格兰维尔街 在德比
Margaret was here three years back.
玛格丽特三年前在这里
The neighbor remembered her face.
邻居想起了她的脸
How long were they here?
他们在这里多久了?
Maybe six months, give or take.
也许六个月 给予或接受
Squatting, most like.
蹲 最喜欢
It's open.
它是开放的
What a place.
真是个地方
Should tear the whole street down.
应该把整条街都拆下来
Oh, look at this.
哦 看看这个
Hey, not bad.
嘿 还不错
She did her best for him, I suppose.
我想她为他尽了全力
Hey, what's this?
嘿 这是什么?
Don't know.
不知道
Oh!
哦!
Yeah.
是的
Oh.
哦
What is it?
它是什么?
A mousehole.
鼠洞
You think this was them?
你以为是他们吗?
Oh, hang on.
哦等一下
Yeah, it's them.
是的 是他们
You think they actually lived down there?
您以为他们实际上住在那儿?
I think maybe they did some of the time.
我想也许他们有一些时间
She was always on at him to hide.
她总是向他隐瞒
Mad.
狂
Or scared to death.
还是吓死了
Scared of what?
害怕什么?
Shiny Man.
闪亮的男人
Hey. Vera?
嘿 维拉?
It's all right.
没关系
I'll be all right in a minute.
一分钟我会好起来的
No! Hands off.
没有!放手
You want some water?
要喝水吗
No, I just need to get me breath back.
不 我只需要让我喘口气
You're not having a heart attack, are you?
您没有心脏病 是吗?
No.
没有
Has this happened before?
这以前发生过吗?
Yeah, once at the hospital when I went in to see the lad.
是的 一次我去医院见小伙子的时候
What did he say?
他说什么?
Who?
WHO?
-The doctor. -Ohh.
-医生 哦
You didn't tell him, did you?
你没告诉他 是吗?
I can't believe you didn't tell him.
我不敢相信你没有告诉他
You were in the hospital, and you didn't tell him.
您在医院 但没有告诉他
Come on, give us a hand up.
来吧 帮我们吧
Oof.
钱币
You're going to the doctor if I have to drag you there myself,
如果我要自己把你拖到那里 你要去看医生
all right?
行?
Oh, all right, all right.
哦 好吧 好吧
I'll just see this case through.
我只会看清楚这种情况
What?
什么?
I've got a witness for you.
我有你的证人
Margaret.
玛格丽特
She had more to do with my late husband.
她和我已故的丈夫有更多关系
Not like that.
不是这样的
Just helpless, you know.
只是无奈 你知道
Looking for handouts.
寻找讲义
Boys like all that, don't they, love?
男孩们喜欢那样 不是吗 爱吗?
Ever give her any money?
曾经给她钱吗?
She worked for us over the summer,
她整个夏天都为我们工作
six weeks or thereabouts, washing up in the back.
大约六个星期左右 在背部洗净
Cash in hand?
手头现金?
Ian dealt with all that.
伊恩处理了所有这一切
We're not from the Inland Revenue.
我们不是来自税务局
Well, Ian wanted her out the front, as a matter of fact,
恩 事实上 伊恩希望她出战
with the customers.
与客户
"Shame to hide a face like that," says he.
他说:“可耻地掩盖了那样的面孔 ”
But she was happy in the back.
但是她在后面很开心
Of course. Out of sight.
当然 看不见
Sorry?
抱歉?
Ever see anyone with her?
有没有人见过她?
Soft in the head, he was.
他的头很柔软
He knew Margaret?
他认识玛格丽特吗?
Aye. Nuts about her.
嗯xa0关于她的坚果
Like a man possessed.
就像一个男人拥有
We were wondering what you knew about this bag.
我们想知道您对这个袋子的了解
One of Margaret's.
玛格丽特的之一
I helped her carry her luggage into the car.
我帮她把行李搬上车
And do you know what was in it?
你知道里面有什么吗?
Cash, I believe.
我相信现金
Did you give it to her?
送给她了吗
You think I have that sort of money?
你以为我有这种钱吗?
What sort of money?
什么样的钱
I will tell you this, she was going to Spain.
我要告诉你 她要去西班牙
Her health was bad.
她的身体不好
More than this I do not wish to know.
除此之外 我不想知道
Now she is dead, you put her in a box,
现在她死了 你把她放在盒子里
you talk like she is a thief, some sort of good-for-nothing.
你说话就像她是小偷 什么都不做
But I knew Margaret.
但是我认识玛格丽特
She was a very lost young woman,
她是一个失落的年轻女子
and I was trying to help her.
而我正试图帮助她
Funny, isn't it?
好笑 不是吗?
Me.
我
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表