剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
罗文树?
Thanks for your help.
谢谢你的帮助
Holly Lawson.
冬青劳森
Okay. I'll let her know straight away.
好的 我马上告诉她
Ma'am, I think you need to hear this.
太太 我想您需要听听
It's your fault, you hear me?! It's your fault!
是你的错 你听到我了吗?这是你的错!
You're not looking so clever now, are you, Fulwell?
您现在看起来并不那么聪明 是吗 富勒?
I'll rip your bloody head off!
我会把你的流血的头撕掉!
Get off! No!
下车!没有!
I'm gonna rip your head off!
我要把你的头扯开!
I'm gonna rip your bloody head off!
我要撕掉你该死的头!
Do you hear me?!
你听到我了吗?
He was threatening to kill me.
他威胁要杀死我
I'm coming for you.
我来找你
He should have been dealt with a long time ago.
他应该早就被处理过了
Mr. Waugh, would you mind waiting inside?
沃先生 您介意在里面等吗?
Get off my property.
下车我的财产
Watch your head as you're going in.
进去时要注意头
Bastard! Get him in.
混♥蛋♥!带他进来
Forensics just called.
法医刚刚打电♥话♥给
The blood under Grace Bishop's fingernails.
格雷斯·毕晓普指甲下的鲜血
It was Edmund Fulwell's.
是埃德蒙·富威尔的
That scratch on your face.
划伤你的脸
You never got it from a branch, did you?
您从未从分支机构获得过 对吗?
I can't remember.
我不记得了
Now, I need you to think, Edmund.
现在 我需要您思考 埃德蒙
And I need you to tell me the truth.
我需要你告诉我真♥相♥
You and Grace had a fight.
你和格蕾丝吵了一架
Did you hurt your daughter?
你伤害了你的女儿吗?
Down at the quarry?
在采石场下吗?
No.
没有
No, I was in the shack.
不 我在小屋里
I grabbed I grabbed hold of her.
我抓住了我 抓住了她
I didn't want to let her go.
我不想让她走
So you had your fight, and what was it she said?
所以你打架了 她在说什么?
"You don't know who your friends are"?
“你不知道你的朋友是谁”?
Is that right?
那正确吗?
I don't know. I can't remember.
我不知道 我不记得了
Edmund, I need you to think.
埃德蒙 我需要你考虑
She said She said she needed to see someone.
她说她说她需要见一个人
She She said she needed to get
她她说她需要得到
something sorted out in her head.
她脑海里浮现出一些东西
Who? See who?
WHO?看谁
She never said.
她从没说过
Well, if it's him, all well and good.
好吧 如果是他 一切都很好
But if it's not...
但是如果不是...
A crow trap.
乌鸦陷阱
Hang out one bird to catch another.
挂出一只鸟抓另一只鸟
Maybe we've set a trap, and we don't even know it.
也许我们已经设置了陷阱 但我们甚至都不知道
If there's somebody out there
如果有人在外面
killing to save these hills from the quarry,
杀死以从采石场拯救这些山丘
if that's what we're looking at,
如果那是我们要看的
Anne Preece alone in that cottage.
安妮·普里斯独自一人在那间小屋里
She's finished the survey. Green light to the diggers.
她完成了调查 挖掘机开绿灯
What's our murderer going to say about that?
关于这件事 我们的凶手会怎么说?
I'll talk to Godfrey Waugh, see who else knows.
我将与Godfrey Waugh交谈 看看还有谁知道
Keep an eye on Edmund.
留意埃德蒙
Joe, Anne Preece now.
乔 安妮·普雷斯
Your mam and dad not about?
你♥爸♥爸妈妈不对吗?
You're the detective.
你是侦探
Well, would you mind giving one of them a shout for me, pet?
好吧 你介意给我一个人叫喊 宠物吗?
Mum!
妈!
I can see you haven't changed much.
我可以看到您没有太大变化
That's not me.
不是我
Oh?
哦?
That's Josh.
那是乔希
Mm. Who's Josh?
嗯xa0谁是乔希?
My brother.
我的兄弟
And where's he now?
他现在在哪里?
He died before I came.
在我来之前他死了
He didn't last very long.
他没有持续很长时间
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
哦 我很遗憾听到这个消息
Your parents must have been glad when you came along.
你父母来的时候一定很高兴
That's how I got my name.
这就是我的名字
Mum said she thought the winter was never going to end.
妈妈说她认为冬天永远不会结束
What you up to?
你想做什么?
Making a card.
制♥作♥卡片
Oh, for Grace?
哦 是恩典吗?
Listen, you wouldn't run up and get them, would you, pet?
听着 你不会跑来跑去 你会宠爱吗?
They've gone out.
他们出去了
Oh!
哦!
You gave me a start. Sorry. I did knock.
你给我一个开始 抱歉 我没有敲门
I just brought these over.
我刚把这些带过来
Say goodbye, you know.
说再见 你知道
I was about to put the kettle on.
我正要把水壶放上
GP confirms Barbara Waugh had a son, Joshua.
GP确认Barbara Waugh有一个儿子Joshua
Four weeks old when he died.
他去世时只有四个星期
She suffered from acute depression,
她患有严重的抑郁症
had to be hospitalized. When, Holly?
必须住院 什么时候 霍莉?
On and off through '99.
到99年为止一直开放
Oh. Lee MacDonald.
哦 李·麦克唐纳
Sorry. The number you are calling cannot be...
抱歉 您拨♥打♥的电♥话♥号♥码不能是...
Oh!
哦!
Where's Anne?
安妮在哪里?
Oh, she just went to stock up on firewood.
哦 她只是去买♥♥柴了
I spoke to my wife.
我跟我老婆说话
Your wife?
你老婆?
About, you know.
关于 你知道的
Oh.
哦
The baby.
宝宝
Well, that's good, isn't it?
好吧 那很好 不是吗?
Sorry. Is this the, uh...
抱歉 这是...
The old report.
旧的报告
For the KEA?
对于KEA?
Old?
旧?
Anne had a change of heart.
安妮改变了主意
She feels perhaps she's been in too much of a rush.
她觉得自己太急了
Since when?
从何时起?
"One more week," she said.
她说:“还有一个星期 ”
Just to be sure.
只是要确定
I think I might go and help out with that firewood.
我想我可以去帮忙烧柴
Oh. Don't go.
哦 不要走
Help!
帮帮我!
Help me!
帮我!
Hello? I'm here.
你好?我在这
Joe!
乔!
Joe.
乔
Barbara!
芭芭拉!
I know you're here.
我知道你在这
I know about your little boy.
我知道你的小男孩
We're down here.
我们在这
He won't move.
他不会动
Oh, I'm so sorry, pet.
哦 对不起 宠物
Joe.
乔
Joe. Joe, lad.
乔xa0小伙子乔
Oh.
哦
Come on, Joe, wake up!
来吧 乔 醒醒!
Come on. Come on, Joe, come on.
来吧 来吧 乔 来吧
Joe, come on, son.
乔 来吧 儿子
Wake up. Wake up.
醒来 醒来
How am I going to look Celine in the face after this?
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表