剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
乔
No Holly, drop in tonight.
没有冬青 今晚去
Ask her nicely, who else could have heard that message?
很好地问她 还有谁还能听到这个消息?
Who does she trust?
她信任谁?
Background on the boss, that sort of thing.
老板的背景 诸如此类
See what comes out.
看看结果如何
Meanwhile, Kenny. 18 staff on site that day.
同时 肯尼 当天现场有18名员工
Background checks on all of them.
对所有这些进行背景检查
Ah, gutted! Yeah, and you can help him.
啊 内脏!是的 您可以帮助他
No, but I'm going to Grace Bishop's.
不 但是我要去格雷斯·毕晓普家
Well, no clubbing for you tonight.
好吧 今晚没有俱乐部
Don't like clubbing.
不喜欢泡吧
Well, there's a stroke of luck.
好吧 这真是幸运
Now, then, who else knew about Bella's change of heart?
那么 还有谁知道贝拉的心转变?
Apart from Dougie, of course.
当然 除了Dougie
Uh, stepson.
嗯继子
He never said anything.
他什么也没说
Ah, but we can still ask. No. Who else?
啊 但是我们仍然可以问 不 还有谁
Edmund Fulwell?
埃德蒙·富威尔?
Right.
对
He and Bella, comrades in arms.
他和贝拉同志相拥
Now, how's he going to react when he hears she's sold out?
现在 当他听到她卖♥♥完了时 他将如何反应?
Two prison terms for alcohol related violence.
与酒精有关的暴♥力♥行为有两个监禁刑期
Ah, he's on a hat trick.
啊 他在骗帽子
Well, thank you, Kenny.
好吧 谢谢你 肯尼
And she never said anything to you about selling up?
而且她从没对你说过什么要卖♥♥吗?
No.
没有
We never said anything, really.
我们真的什么也没说
I had nothing against her, you know.
我没有反对她 你知道
I just...
我只是...
...didn't want him to be happy.
...不想他开心
What a thing to say out loud, huh?
大声说什么 是吗?
I mean, look at him.
我的意思是 看着他
And yet...
但是...
...he was.
...他是
She made him happy.
她让他开心
You read those pages I gave to you?
你读了我给你的那些书吗?
From the diary? Aye.
从日记?嗯
It's not the man I knew.
这不是我认识的人
Can't imagine how he must be suffering.
无法想象他一定会遭受痛苦
A son with any love in him would end it.
一个内心深爱着的儿子会结束这一切
Or give him something to live for.
或者给他一些生活
Eh, who's the lucky fella?
嗯 幸运的家伙是谁?
We had a deposition.
我们进行了沉积
Godfrey Waugh sent the fragrant Barbara round
戈弗雷·沃送出芬芳的芭芭拉回合
with a bunch of flowers.
一束鲜花
They don't give up. I'll say that for them.
他们不放弃 我会为他们说的
Any second thoughts about selling?
关于销♥售♥还有其他想法吗?
Well, I didn't, till she showed up.
好吧 直到她出现 我才知道
I felt sort of tacky, to tell you the truth.
告诉你真♥相♥ 我有点俗气
Selling the family silver.
卖♥♥家庭银
Anyway, I'll talk to me dad.
无论如何 我会和我爸爸说话
Quick half? Dutch courage?
快一半?荷兰人的勇气?
Nah, I've not got time.
不 我没有时间
What?
什么?
Out with it.
出来吧
She's dead clever, isn't she, Holly?
她死得很聪明 不是吗 霍莉?
If you say so. Well, you think so.
如果你这么说 好吧 你是这样认为的
I mean, sending her out to chase up Grace Bishop,
我的意思是 派她出去追逐Grace Bishop
you must think she's got something.
你一定以为她有东西
Oh. Right.
哦 对
You're loving this, aren't you?
你喜欢这个 不是吗?
She's young, female.
她年轻 女性
She can play the sister card. You can't.
她可以打姐妹卡 你不能
Yeah?
是啊
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, I thought that was the case.
是的 我认为是这样
Good night.
晚安
Wait! Wait!
等待!等待!
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
What's goin' on? Celine's not there.
发生了什么事?席琳不在
What?! Jessie and Michael are in.
什么?!杰西和迈克尔进来了
The door's unlocked. There's no one with them.
门已解锁 没有人陪着他们
You hungry?
你饿了?
I've got, um...
我有 嗯...
Well, they're quite nice.
好吧 他们很好
They take a bit of getting used to.
他们需要一些习惯
Little Fisherman's Friend?
小渔民的朋友?
No?
没有?
All right.
行
Are you Mussolini?
你是墨索里尼吗?
I beg your pardon?
请再说一遍?
Mussolini. The lady that Dad works for.
墨索里尼 爸爸为之工作的女士
Oh.
哦
Uh, yeah, I I expect that's me.
嗯 我希望那是我
Is that what your mam calls me?
那是你妈妈所说的吗?
We all do.
大家都这样做
Oh, that's nice.
哦 那很好
Oh.
哦
Here they are now.
他们现在在这里
Come on, guys. Come on, pet.
拜托了伙计们 来 宠物
Just...
只是...
No. No sign.
不 没有迹象
She left work around three hours ago, apparently.
显然 她大约三个小时前离开了工作
Hang on. What's that?
不挂断 那是什么?
Grace?
恩典?
Grace Bishop?!
格蕾丝·毕晓普?
Forensics came through.
取证通过了
There was blood on the wheel brace.
车轮支架上有血迹
Right.
对
Sorry to wake you up.
不好意思叫醒你
I want a full description and photo
我需要完整的描述和照片
of Grace Bishop circulated.
格雷斯·毕晓普散发
Usual warnings.
通常的警告
And if you were halfway fit,
如果您身体健康
we wouldn't be going to all this trouble.
我们不会遇到所有这些麻烦
Where's Joe, anyway?
乔在哪里?
Probably stopped off for a decent sandwich.
大概停下来吃一个像样的三明治
What have you got?
你有什么?
Local history thing. Hey.
当地历史的东西 嘿
Don't say anything.
不要说什么
"To Grace, with love."
“为了恩典 带着爱 ”
Any news?
任何新闻?
This one of yours?
这个是你的吗?
Listen, you've got it wrong about Grace, you know.
听着 你知道格雷斯错了 你知道
If there was anything going on
如果有什么事
She's part of the furniture, really.
确实 她是家具的一部分
May is devoted to her.
梅致力于她
Your daughter? How about you, Mr. Waugh?
你女儿xa0沃先生 你呢?
Oh, I think she's more May's generation than mine.
哦 我认为她比我更像May
Well, that's a relief to hear you say that.
好吧 听到您这么说真是令人欣慰
Did Grace have any friends that you know about?
格雷斯有您认识的朋友吗?
We wondered about a boyfriend, but I don't know.
我们想知道一个男朋友 但我不知道
She was always out walking.
她总是出去散步
She never mention anyone in particular?
她从来没有特别提到任何人?
You might try Barbara.
您可以尝试芭芭拉
Not to me.
不对我
No. Sorry.
不好意思
Girl in a hurry.
赶时间的女孩
Smells good.
味道很好闻
Trying to get a head start on supper.
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表