剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
哦拜托 他被迷住了
Well who do you think he was watching every Friday?
好吧 您认为他每个星期五在看谁?
Clive had his own reasons for wishing to harm
克莱夫有自己想伤害的理由
Yeah Luke Armstrong yes
是的 卢克·阿姆斯特朗 是的
but it was your girl trouble got him started.
但这是你女孩的麻烦让他开始
Just a few words from an old friend in need.
只需一个需要帮助的老朋友的几句话
You turn murder into a noble cause Dr. Calvert.
卡尔弗特博士 你把谋杀变成了崇高的事业
First Luke.
第一路加福音
And then Lily Marsh.
然后是莉莉·马什
Wipe out the whole blessed memory.
消灭整个祝福的记忆
Oh!
哦!
Oh.
哦
Oh I hope you don't mind me asking but how did she take it?
哦 我希望你不要介意我问 但是她是怎么接受的呢?
What?
什么?
The wife.
妻子
You and Lily.
你和莉莉
Oh.
哦
She didn't seem all that surprised in the end
最后她似乎并不感到惊讶
you know.
你懂
I have a feeling she's known for quite a while.
我觉得她已经有一段时间了
Yes well she's very forgiving.
是的 很好 她非常宽容
Well she would be.
好吧 她会的
Those in glass houses Dr. Calvert.
那些在玻璃房♥子里的卡尔弗特博士
What?
什么?
Oh you all right love? Yeah yeah I'm fine.
1526哦 你还好吧 爱吗? 是的 我很好
How's it going?
怎么样了?
Hey Joe just in time.
嘿 乔 准时
What's going on?
这是怎么回事?
I'm giving the old bugger his marching orders.
我正在给老虫子行军命令
Hey Joe this is Jack and Josephine.
嘿 乔 这是杰克和约瑟芬
You all right? Try saying that in a hurry.
你没事吧? 快点说
Mm?
1534嗯?
They're actually a very nice couple.
他们实际上是一对非常友好的夫妻
You think I'm mad don't you?
你以为我很生气 不是吗?
Moving into a big empty house.
搬进一个空旷的大房♥子
You'll soon fill it.
您很快就会填满
We had a baby girl by the way. Thanks for asking.
1540顺便说一下 我们有一个女婴 感谢您的询问
Oh that's brilliant.
哦 太好了
That's brilliant.
太精彩了
Have you thought of a name yet?
你有想到名字吗?
Francesca.
弗朗西斯卡
You know.
你懂
After the motherinlaw.
后婆婆
With the ravioli? Aye.
馄饨吗?是的
Ah that's great.
啊 太好了
There's some bubbly somewhere.
某个地方有气泡
Ah no no no. I was just passing.
啊 不 不 不 我刚刚过去
Good weight was she?
体重不错 是吗?
Aye. 3.6.
嗯xa03.6
Of course it's all grams and kilograms these days.
当然这些天都是克和公斤
I said "I only do imperial."
“我只做皇室 ”
Our Jessie was 7 1/2 pound.
我们的杰西 是7 1/2磅
Michael was just 6 12
迈克尔只有6岁 12岁
but of course he was a bit premature as you know.
但是 正如您所知 他当然还为时过早
Anyway listen the reason I popped round...
无论如何 听着 我突然跳出来的原因...
...um don't feel you have to say yes.
...嗯 不必觉得您必须说是
I know you're not a great one for the bairns.
我知道您对伯恩斯来说不是一个好人
It's just that Celine and I
只是我和席琳
were wondering if you'd ever do us the honor...
想知道您是否会为我们做荣誉...
Here.
这里
Aww this the bonny lass is it?
噢 这真是太棒了 是吗?
No it's forensics.
不 这是取证
They took them off Thomas Sharp's camera.
他们把它们从托马斯·夏普的相机上拿下来
About bloody time.
大约流血的时间
Caught in the act.
陷入了该行为
Of peeping?
偷♥窥♥?
Of being alone.
孤独
Not for the fainthearted.
不适合胆小的人
I never told you did I?
我从没告诉过你 对吗?
It was the same place we dumped me mother.
那是我们抛弃我母亲的地方
What's that?
那是什么?
Dad's ashes.
爸爸的骨灰
Mind you they weren't running the ferry in those days.
提醒您 那几天他们没有开轮渡
Went out in a little tugboat.
在一条小的拖船上出去
Of course I don't remember it meself like.
我当然不记得自己 就像
I was too young. There's a photograph somewhere.
我还太小xa0某处有张照片
Was there something else?
还有其他东西吗?
No no.
不 不
You enjoy your dinner.
您晚餐愉快
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表