剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
...it's knowing that Bella were loved.
...知道贝拉被爱了
And not just by Dougie, but by...
不仅是Dougie 还有...
...by anyone who met her.
...见到她的任何人
So, uh...
所以啊
...thanks so much for coming.
...非常感谢您的光临
To Bella, i it would have meant a lot.
对于贝拉 我本来意味着很多
Finally got what was coming to her.
终于明白了她的意思
Bev McDonald.
Bev McDonald
I knew you'd be here.
我知道你会在这里
You don't mind, do you?
你不在乎 是吗?
Bad for your health.
对你的健康不利
Me health. That's a good one.
我健康 那是一个很好的
Bev, where were you yesterday afternoon?
贝夫 你昨天下午在哪里?
I'm a suspect?
我是嫌疑犯吗?
Used to it.
习惯了
Your lot treated me like dirt when my little boy disappeared.
当我的小男孩失踪时 你把我当成泥土对待
I didn't.
我没有
You're all the same.
你们都一样
Around the time Bella Furness was killed
大约在贝拉·弗内斯被杀的时候
Bella Furness.
贝拉·弗内斯
She had nothing to do with your son's disappearance.
她与你儿子的失踪无关
You would say that, wouldn't you?
你会说 不是吗?
You're the copper that let her get away.
你是让她脱身的铜
Do you remember that?
你是否记得?
July 25, 1999. The day my life ended.
1999年7月25日 我生命的终点
She had an alibi.
她有不在场证明
From the man who later married her. That's not an alibi.
来自后来嫁给她的男人 那不是不在场证明
Our failure to find your son is a raw nerve.
我们未能找到您的儿子真是令人毛骨悚然
Tell us about your pain.
告诉我们您的痛苦
That's what I really want to hear about.
这就是我真正想听到的
A witness saw you
目击者看到你
near Baikie's Cottage yesterday afternoon.
昨天下午在Baikie's Cottage附近
She's lying.
她在说谎
Who said it was a she?
谁说是她?
Bella Furness has been murdered.
贝拉·弗内斯被谋杀
I'm glad.
我很高兴
Glad it was her.
很高兴是她
Did you kill her?
你杀了她吗
When Lee went missing,
当李失踪时
you lot wasted hours interrogating me and Greg.
你浪费了很多时间审问我和格雷格
You really put us through it.
您真的让我们度过了难关
And now you want my help.
现在 您需要我的帮助
Hey.
嘿
I got these things made up.
我把这些东西整理好了
Look.
看
Do you know who that is? It's my Lee.
你知道那是谁吗xa0是我的李
What he'd look like alive today.
他今天看起来还活着
But you know what?
但是你知道吗?
When I see him and I do...
当我看到他的时候
...he hasn't grown an inch.
...他还没长大
And every time I see a copper near me house,
每当我看到我家附近有铜时
I'm hoping that he's bringing news.
我希望他能带来新闻
It's not much to ask, is it?
没什么要问的 对吗?
Something to bury, something to say goodbye to.
埋葬的东西 告别的东西
Every night, I pray to God
每天晚上 我向上帝祈祷
he was carried away by the river and not taken by evil people.
他被河带走了 没有被邪恶的人抓住
Can you imagine what it's like
你能想象是什么样吗
that the last prayer left in your heart...
最后的祈祷留在你心中...
...is a prayer that your little boy is dead?
...祈祷你的小男孩死了吗?
I am asking you a question!
我问你一个问题!
No.
没有
No, I can't.
不 我不能
Right.
对
Are you gonna charge me, or are you gonna let me go?
您要向我收费 还是要让我走?
Keep it.
收下
5 years old.
5岁
Front door open.
前门打开
Mam asleep on the sofa.
妈妈在沙发上睡着了
Off he trots.
他小跑了
Goes for a little walk.
散散步
He must have got lost.
他一定迷路了
Anyway...
无论如何...
cases like these, 9 times out of 10, it's the parents,
这样的情况 十分之九 是父母
and we're thinking, "Perhaps they wanted to get rid."
我们在想 “也许他们想摆脱 ”
It's precious time, those first few hours.
前几个小时很宝贵
You don't get 'em back.
你不会回来的
Bella was out on the moor, same time.
同一时间 贝拉处于停泊状态
Interviewed her myself.
亲自采访了她
And Bev. She just wouldn't let it go.
和Bev 她只是不会放手
She was so sure Bella had taken her lad.
她确定贝拉已接过小伙子
Scapegoat?
替罪羊?
Yeah, along with yours truly.
是的 和您一样
Oh, what did I miss, Joe?
哦 我想念什么 乔?
You weren't the S.I.O.
你不是SIO
Oh, that makes it all right, does it?
哦 这样就可以了 对吗?
We all make mistakes. I didn't make a mistake!
我们都会犯错 我没弄错!
Bella Furness had nothing to do with that lad's disappearance!
贝拉·弗内斯与那个小伙子的失踪无关!
Oh, you're very smart, aren't you?
哦 你很聪明 不是吗?
What do you want, anyway?
你到底想要什么?
Holly's got the results.
霍莉得到了结果
You're not gonna like this. I never do.
你不会这样的 我从来没有做
No prints. Nothing distinctive in the barn.
没有打印 谷仓中没有什么特别的
No trace of anything out of the ordinary on the trees or bushes,
在树木或灌木丛上没有任何异常的痕迹
and the hammer that we took from Anne Preece was clean.
我们从安妮·普雷斯拿来的锤子很干净
So, let me get this right.
所以 让我说对了
What you're saying is, we've got nothing.
您的意思是 我们什么都没有
Ah, but remember the stain in the hayloft?
啊 但是还记得草棚里的污渍吗?
Well, maybe if you hummed a few bars. What?!
好吧 也许如果您哼着几根吧 什么?!
Forensics say it was rowanberries.
法医说这是花an浆果
Rowan?
罗文
Bright orange berries, apparently.
显然 明亮的橙色浆果
Okay.
好的
Take what scraps I can.
尽我所能
Ma'am, I've, uh, tried talking to Neville Furness
夫人 我尝试过与内维尔·弗内斯交谈
about his business, but he never seems to be in.
关于他的生意 但他似乎从未加入
But I did talk to a couple of the suppliers, though.
但是 我确实与几个供应商进行了交谈
Kimmerston Pine haven't been paying their bills.
Kimmerston Pine尚未支付账单
One of the suppliers is threatening legal action.
供应商之一正在威胁要采取法律行动
Wee motive there.
那里的动机
Right.
对
Guess what that was. What?
猜猜那是什么 什么?
Overtime.
随着时间的推移
I liked her better when she was sulking.
当她生闷气时 我更喜欢她
Hello?
你好?
Who's that?
那是谁?
Clearing out the farmhouse.
清理农舍
I, uh, thought you might be able to use some of this.
我 嗯 以为您也许可以使用其中的一些
Sorry about your...
对不起...
Stepmother.
后妈
You found her, didn't you?
您找到了她 不是吗?
Uh, yes. Yeah, I did.
嗯是的xa0是啊 我做了
Why you still here?
你为什么还在这里?
Killer out there.
杀手在那里
You alone in here.
你一个人在这里
Well, not quite alone.
好吧 不是一个人
You met the wee Smurfs outside.
您在外面遇到了凌晨的蓝精灵
Anyway, I'm here to do a job.
无论如何 我在这里工作
I saw you at the church.
我在教堂见过你
I watched you.
我看着你
W What did you see?
W你看到了什么?
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表