剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
啤酒像酒一样流淌
It's all a bit of a blank, to be honest.
老实说 这一切都是空白
Still. She left you something to remember her by, eh?
仍然 她给你留下了一些想起她的东西 是吗?
Taylor's been going through
泰勒一直在经历
Christopher Winter's last known calls.
克里斯托弗·温特 的最后一个电♥话♥
Two hours before he died,
他去世前两个小时
he made a call on his mobile phone to your direct line.
他用手♥机♥拨♥打♥了您的直拨电♥话♥
What? How did he get hold of that?
什么?他是怎么知道的?
Are you sure you never met him?
你确定你从未见过他吗?
No!
没有!
Oh, hold on.
哦等一下
Joe, check my answer phone.
乔 检查我的接听电♥话♥
Our son.
我们的儿子
Famous last words.
著名遗言
Who was he calling?
他叫谁
The message appears to have been left for me.
该邮件似乎已经留给我了
Oh.
哦
You two...
你们俩...
No, never met, no.
不 从没见过 不
I thought you might be able to explain.
我以为你也许可以解释
Oh, don't ask us.
哦 不要问我们
Mrs. Winter?
温太太
Last night, if you're feeling up to it.
昨晚 如果您愿意的话
I I cut me hand.
我割了我的手
So silly.
真是愚蠢
I went back to the car.
我回到车上
I thought I might have some plasters in the first aid box.
我以为我可能在急救箱里贴了一些膏药
Well, I don't know if I did or not.
好吧 我不知道我是否愿意
And Chris.
和克里斯
He was lying there.
他躺在那儿
Well, then I was so frightened,
好吧 那我好害怕
I don't know what happened next.
我不知道接下来会发生什么
Well, did you see anybody? Hear anything?
好吧 你看到有人吗?听到什么了吗?
No.
没有
No.
没有
Christopher, on the phone.
克里斯托弗 在电♥话♥上
Could I possibly hear it one more time?
我可以再听一次吗?
Mary.
玛丽
I don't care about the words.
我不在乎这些话
It's just his voice, you see.
你知道 这只是他的声音
Yeah, 'course you can.
是的 “当然可以
Christopher's room?
克里斯托弗的房♥间?
Once upon a time.
很久以前
We use it for ironing, mostly, now.
现在 我们主要将其用于熨烫
You know what it's like.
你知道那是什么感觉
Kids grow up, move out.
孩子们长大了 搬出去
You don't know what to do with the space.
您不知道如何处理空间
He could have called.
他本可以打来的
You don't have to be strong.
你不必坚强
Yes, I do. I do.
是的 我愿意 我做
They look to you, do they? The family?
他们仰望您 是吗?家庭?
My fault.
我的错
I encourage it.
我鼓励
And out there, where your daughter found Abigail.
在那儿 你的女儿找到了阿比盖尔
Past the trees. That's it.
经过树木 而已
Did you not think about moving?
您没有考虑过搬家吗?
Sure.
当然
We talked about it.
我们谈到了
Mary has her own ideas.
玛丽有自己的想法
Fear.
恐惧
Trauma.
外伤
I said to her, "It takes more than a change of scenery."
我对她说:“这不仅仅是改变风景 ”
You have to face your demons, like I said to Jeanie.
您必须面对恶魔 就像我对珍妮说的那样
Oh, I meant to ask.
哦 我想问
You'd have thought, Abigail's friendship with your daughter...
您会想到 阿比盖尔与您女儿的友谊...
Yes. Yes, I I did point out the conflict.
是 是的 II确实指出了冲突
The prison service,
监狱服务
they felt that the common grounds
他们觉得共同点
would actually do her good.
实际上会对她有好处
Mm.
嗯
The, uh, DVD?
DVD 嗯?
Was that of any use?
有什么用吗?
Oh, sorry.
哦对不起
Excuse me.
对不起
Joe?
乔?
CSI found...this
CSI发现...这
in Christopher Winter's rucksack.
在克里斯托弗·温特 的背包中
Oh, very nice. No, inside.
哦 很好 不 里面
Abigail Mantel.
阿比盖尔曼特尔
"Looking's free!"
“看是免费的!”
Aye, and that's not all.
是的 还不止这些
D.I. Fletcher?
DI弗莱彻?
Joe, have a word with the sister.
乔 和姐姐说一句话
How well did Chris Winter know Abigail Mantel?
克里斯·温特对阿比盖尔·曼特尔有多了解?
And, uh, where are you off to?
而且 呃 你要去哪里?
Bit of lippy and a hard hat.
有点浮躁和一顶安全帽
I'm going into battle.
我要去战斗了
I am honored.
我很荣幸
I expected uniform or a phone call.
我希望穿制♥服♥或打个电♥话♥
Hmm. You're no ordinary witness, are you?
嗯xa0你不是普通的见证人 对吗?
Besides, I could use your help.
此外 我可以帮助您
Oh. Okay.
哦 好的
Last night, I see your lot coming up the drive,
昨晚 我看到您开车来很多
I'm like straight into automatic.
我就像直接进入自动模式
"Time of death? Where's my crime scene?"
“死亡时间?我的犯罪现场在哪里?”
Oh, don't tell me you miss it.
哦 不要告诉我你想念它
Oh, you know, never when sober.
哦 你知道 永远不会清醒
No ring?
没有电♥话♥吗
Not the one that counts.
不是一个重要的
You?
您?
Oh...
哦...
"Small yet clumsy," me dad used to say.
“小而笨拙 ”我父亲常说
Ah, it's a pity, though, with your looks.
啊 可惜你的容貌
Plus, now you're out of the force.
另外 现在您已无力了
What's that got to do with it?
那和它有什么关系?
Oh, you and, uh, Keith Mantel.
哦 你 恩 基思·曼特尔
The other night at the party,
前晚在聚会上
in the garden, under the gibbous moon.
在花♥园♥里 月球下
I tell you, my radar's slow as it comes.
我告诉你 我的雷达很慢
But even I thought, "Hello!"
但是我什至以为“你好!”
History?
历史?
Sorry. Lost me.
抱歉 丢了我
Oh, rich, good looking man in bits over his dead lass.
哦 有钱又好看的男人 在他死去的苍蝇上点点滴滴
Enter D.I. Fletcher, hormones raging.
输入DI Fletcher 激素肆虐
You kissed it all away, didn't you? All that pain.
你全都吻了 不是吗?所有的痛苦
Detective at 34, the darling of the A.C.C.
侦探34岁 ACC的宠儿
I wondered why you walked away from the job.
我想知道你为什么辞职
You broke the golden rule.
你打破了黄金法则
Never get involved with a witness.
切勿与证人交涉
I never touched him.
我从没碰过他
Not during.
不在
After.
后
After you charged the wrong woman with murder.
在您指控错误的女人犯有谋杀罪之后
You see that lass he was with at the party?
你看到他在聚会上陪伴的女人吗?
What is she, a model or what?
她是什么模特儿?
Why are you choosing to make this personal?
您为什么选择将此设置为个人?
What did I ever do to you? Not me.
我对你做了什么? 不是我
Her.
她的
The girlfriend he couldn't quite get rid of.
他无法摆脱的女朋友
What? I fitted up Jeanie Long now, did I?
什么?我现在为珍妮·隆装了 是吗?
You were in too much of a hurry.
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表