剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
如果...
It might be nothing. I'm just
可能什么都没有 我只是
Oh, don't tell me it's all in the bloody diaries.
哦 别告诉我这全是在流血的日记中
It's not as simple as that, I'm afraid.
恐怕不是那样简单
but I photocopied everything that I thought was relevant.
但是我复印了所有我认为相关的东西
Look at this.
看这个
"Dougie said I was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen."
“道奇说我是他见过的最美丽的女人 ”
Dougie said this, Dougie said that.
道吉说 道吉说
I think Dougie can communicate
我认为Dougie可以交流
better than his son seems to think.
比儿子似乎想的要好
Or it could be the fantasies of a lonely woman.
也可能是一个寂♥寞♥女♥人的幻想
I better pay him a visit.
我最好去拜访他
Well done, Joe.
干得好 乔
Ooh, what have you got in your bait?
哦 你有什么诱饵?
She's put bugger all in me butty.
她把屁屁都给我了
Not even a scrap of butter.
甚至没有一点黄油
Oh, she's got a lot on her mind.
哦 她有很多想法
Me sister, when she had the twins,
我姐姐 有双胞胎
was a right basket case.
是一个合适的篮子
She left them outside the post office.
她把它们留在邮局外面
Yeah, well, Celine's not like your sister.
是的 Celine不喜欢你的妹妹
Celine's fine.
席琳很好
All right. I'm taking her out tonight.
行 我今晚带她出去
Right. Well, I'm off.
对 好吧 我走了
I just want to talk to your dad.
我只想和你♥爸♥爸说话
This is ridiculous. I'm his son.
这是荒唐的 我是他的儿子
If he could talk, he'd talk to me.
如果他能说话 他会和我说话
Oh, would he? Of course he would.
哦 会吗?当然可以
I don't want him upset with this nonsense.
我不想让他为此胡说八道
Does he know how Bella died?
他知道贝拉如何去世吗?
I have no idea.
我不知道
He just lies there.
他只是躺在那里
You tried asking him?
你试着问他?
He can't communicate.
他无法沟通
By the way, when you told him Bella was dead,
顺便说一句 当你告诉他贝拉死了时
did you have to be so blunt? I don't think
你必须这么钝吗?我不认为
"Just have to make the best of it."
“只需充分利用它 ”
I think that's blunt. Yeah?
我认为这很钝 是啊
Yeah, well...
是啊
it was pretty much word for word how he told me me mother died.
他是如何告诉我母亲去世的
More warmth in a statue.
雕像更温暖
If he can talk, why won't he talk to me?
如果他会说话 他为什么不跟我说话?
These might help.
这些可能会有所帮助
People can change.
人们可以改变
Now, don't make me have to go back for an order.
现在 不必让我必须回去订购
Dad?
爸?
You remember Chief Inspector Stanhope.
您还记得首席检查员Stanhope
She has a few questions.
她有几个问题
Godfrey Waugh trying to curry favor.
戈弗雷·沃试图讨好
Not exactly subtle, is he? Will you sell?
不完全是微妙的 是吗?你会卖♥♥吗?
That's the plan.
那是计划
Mm. All eyes on Anne Preece, then.
嗯xa0然后 所有人都注视着安妮·普雷斯
Meaning?
含义?
Well, that land of yours will be worthless
好吧 你那片土地将一文不值
if her report blocks the quarry.
如果她的报告阻止了采石场
I suppose.
我想
Do you mind if I talk to your dad alone?
我介意和你♥爸♥爸说话吗?
Hello, Dougie. Remember me?
哈Dou 道吉xa0记得我?
It's Vera.
是维拉
I helped you that time when Bella was in trouble.
当贝拉遇到麻烦时 我曾为您提供帮助
But now, unfortunately...
但是现在 不幸的是...
...I'm investigating her death.
...我正在调查她的死亡
And I need you to talk to me.
我需要你跟我说话
I know you can communicate.
我知道你可以沟通
I've read Bella's diaries. I'm sorry, Dougie. It's me job.
我读过贝拉的日记 对不起 道吉 这是我的工作
I said to my colleague, "Women don't keep diaries
我对我的同事说:“妇女不记日记
unless they've got something to write about."
除非他们有什么要写的 ”
Oh, she had something to write about, didn't she?
哦 她有事要写 不是吗?
She had you.
她有你
I know it's hard, but if there's anything at all
我知道这很困难 但是如果有什么需要
you can tell us to help us to catch Bella's killer.
您可以告诉我们帮助我们赶上贝拉的杀手.
Don't matter how trivial.
无关紧要
Or perhaps a little bit of gossip where she worked.
也许是她工作的八卦
You...
您...
know?
知道?
You show me.
你给我看
Godfrey Waugh.
戈弗雷·沃
Anne Preece.
安妮·普里斯
She knew?
她知道了?
What, did she confront them?
什么她面对他们了吗
No, right.
无权利
Did she, uh...
她吗 呃...
...talk to Mrs. Waugh?
...和沃夫人聊天?
Right.
对
But she told you.
但是她告诉过你
So, how did she seem? Angry?
那么 她看起来如何?愤怒?
I mean, Anne Preece was compromised, wasn't she?
我的意思是 安妮·普雷斯受到了折衷 不是吗?
Work on her survey
从事她的调查
Oh.
哦
No.
没有
For me.
为了我
Did it...
做到了...
for me.
为了我
What?
什么?
I said no.
我说不
Sell.
卖♥♥
But she wouldn't listen?
但是她不会听吗?
In the end...
到底...
I heard her...
我听见她
...talking on the phone.
...在讲电♥话♥
Holly.
冬青
Ma'am, CSI say no trace of a phone.
CSI女士 女士说没有电♥话♥的踪迹
But it's like her husband said. 40 second call made
但这就像她丈夫说的 拨♥打♥了40秒
to Waugh's office number at Slateburn Quarry.
到沃特在Slateburn Quarry的办公室电♥话♥
Thanks, pet.
谢谢 宠物
Well, obviously, if I'd known.
好吧 显然 如果我知道的话
No. It's true. Network just confirmed we took a call from her number.
不 是的 网络刚刚确认我们通过她的电♥话♥打了电♥话♥
So, why did nobody tell me?
那么 为什么没有人告诉我?
40 second call.
40秒通话
Answer machine?
答录机?
No, I check all messages every night. Last thing I do.
不 我每晚检查所有邮件 我要做的最后一件事
Who else has access to these phones?
还有谁可以使用这些电♥话♥?
Well, apart from Grace and myself,
好吧 除了恩典和我自己
one of the lads could have come in, I suppose.
我想其中一个小伙子可能会进来
It's possible.
这是可能的
It's Grace...
恩典...
Bishop.
主教
And how long have you worked here?
你在这里工作多久了?
Six months. Why?
六个月 为什么?
She came highly recommended. Yes. I'll bet.
强烈推荐她 是 我打赌
Uh, I'll check who was clocked in that day.
嗯 我会检查谁在那一天的时间
If you'd be so kind.
如果您愿意的话
Uh, Grace Bishop. 26 years old.
恩 格雷斯·毕晓普 26岁
Yeah. A criminal record?
是的xa0犯罪记录?
Not a squeak.
不是吱吱声
Degree in catering. Coventry University.
餐饮学位 考文垂大学
Various hotel jobs, London, Toulouse, Singapore.
伦敦 图卢兹 新加坡的各种酒店工作
That's exciting.
真令人兴奋
Well, what's she doing stuck in that porta cabin?
好吧 她在门廊里干什么?
And would she have buried that message?
她会埋葬这个信息吗?
Joe.
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表