剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
I'm assuming this is another of your famous windups, is it, love?
我假设这是您的另一场著名演出 是吗 爱情?
Dad, I can't help it I fell asleep in the bath.
爸爸 我忍♥不住要在浴缸里睡着了
You what?
你什么?
I don't know, I'm just a bit knackered at the moment.
我不知道 此刻我只是有点糊涂
Look, I'm two minutes from the house, OK?
看 我离屋子只有两分钟 好吗?
And I wanna find the table laid when I get back, right?
我想找到回来时摆的桌子 对吗?
Sorry, Dad, my hair's, like, sopping wet.
抱歉 爸爸 我的头发湿透了
Can't you do it?
你不行吗
All right. At least tell me you put the plates in the oven?
行 至少告诉我 你把盘子放在烤箱里了吗?
I tried. It just kept switching to grill.
我试过了 它只是一直切换到烧烤
Oh, we went through it! I wrote it all down. Remember?
哦 我们经历了它!我都写下来了xa0记得?
Sorry, Dad, you're just too easy!
抱歉 爸爸 你太简单了!
Aye, all right.
是的 好的
About time, too. I'm starving.
大约也是时间 我饿死了
Did you get that pickle?
你有泡菜吗
Sorry, love. About time for what?
遗憾的爱情 大概什么时间?
I just saw the car. I'll get those plates out, piping hot.
我刚看到车 我将那些盘子拿出来 滚烫
I'm not back yet. Stella?
我还没回来xa0斯特拉?
Stella, pick up.
斯特拉 接
Stella!
斯特拉!
Stella!
斯特拉!
Vera S02E01 The Ghost Position
Vera S02E01幽灵位置
Bad news?
坏消息?
No. Well, I wouldn't go that far.
不 我不会走那么远
Nah, no chance.
不 没有机会
My dad used to smoke those.
我父亲曾经抽烟
Snap.
快点
I got used to the smell.
我已经习惯了这种气味
Lucky you!
幸运的你!
Is that your lad, is it? No. It's my uncle.
那是你的小伙子吗?不 是我叔叔
I'm sorry I was a bit late.
对不起 我来晚了
Fran had us up all night.
弗兰整夜都让我们睡不着
I was late myself.
我自己来晚了
Where was your car, anyway?
无论如何 你的车在哪里?
Oh, I had a little bit of a...
哦 我有点...
nightcap. Oh, right.
睡帽 啊对
Not that I have to go round explaining myself to you.
并不是我必须四处解释自己
No, not at all.
一点都不
So, what did the GP say?
那么 GP怎么说?
Complete waste of time.
完全浪费时间
Really?
真?
Ah, that's fantastic news.
啊 真是个好消息
The things that go through your head, you know.
你知道 那些事在你脑海中闪过
Well, we should go out. Celebrate.
好吧 我们应该出去 庆祝
Aye. Why not?
嗯xa0为什么不?
Kenny.
肯尼
What?
什么?
Hey, Joe, just give us five minutes, will you, love?
嘿 乔 给我们五分钟 你会爱吗?
Thanks.
谢谢
Stuart?
斯图尔特
I've only just heard. I came as quick as I could.
我才刚听到xa0我快来了
I haven't changed that much, have I?
我没有做太多改变 对吗?
Vera?
维拉?
Hey.
嘿
Christ.
基♥督♥
Well, thanks very much.
好 非常感谢
You don't look too clever yourself.
你自己看起来不太聪明
Shouldn't you be in bed, or summat?
你不应该在床上还是summat?
Nurse?
护士?
Oh, speak to yourself.
哦 对自己说
What do we call you these days? Chief Inspector?
这些天我们怎么称呼你?总监?
Superintendent? Nah. Just plain old Sergeant.
校长xa0没事xa0只是普通的中士
Here. Come here.
这里 过来
So...
所以...
how is she...
她怎么样...
your daughter? Stella, is it?
你女儿xa0斯特拉 是吗?
She won't wake up.
她不会醒来
Can't breathe without a tube.
没有管子就无法呼吸
Her heart keeps conking out.
她的心不停地吐出来
"Is she a fighter?" they said.
“她是战士吗?”xa0他们说
Well, if she's anything like her dad...
好吧 如果她像她父亲一样...
Finally got the consultant on his own. You know what he said?
终于有了顾问 你知道他说什么吗?
"Hope for the best, prepare for the worst."
“希望最好 为最坏的情况做准备 ”
Trouble is, love, I can't seem to do either.
麻烦是 爱 我似乎也做不到
So, last night...
所以 昨晚...
You saw a vehicle, on your way home?
你在回家的路上看见一辆车吗?
Make and model of the car, no idea.
汽车的品牌和型号♥ 不知道
It had fog lights on, you know?
它开了雾灯 你知道吗?
And the house itself?
那房♥子本身呢?
The lights were on when you left?
你离开的时候灯亮了吗?
Aye. But the car was with me.
嗯xa0但是汽车在我身边
So, whoever did this
所以 无论谁这样做
might have thought there was nobody home?
可能以为没有人在家?
Arson attack? Nothing more?
纵火袭击?而已?
Aye, looks like.
是的 看起来像
Anyone you suspect?
您怀疑有人吗?
Any recent cases? Old grudges?
最近有什么情况吗?旧的怨恨?
What does it matter now, anyway?
无论如何 现在有什么关系?
Sir, Stella's mother's down in Reception.
主席先生 斯特拉 的母亲不愿接待
My wife?
我的妻子?
Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no.
不好了 不 不 不 不 不
I can't see her.
我看不到她
You go see her.
你去看看她
What? Just talk to her.
什么?只是跟她说话
Keep her busy.
让她忙
I just...
我只是...
I just need a minute to get my head in gear.
我只需要花一分钟时间就可以动手
Right?
对?
Good lad!
好孩子!
Will you do something for me?
你愿意为我做点事吗?
Go get her a coffee. She can't last five minutes without a coffee.
去给她喝杯咖啡 她不能没有咖啡持续五分钟
White. Two sugars.
白色 两个糖
Here, I'll give you some change. Don't be daft.
在这里 我给你找点零钱 别傻了
I just wanted to be there for her, you know?
我只是想和她在一起 你知道吗?
To protect her.
为了保护她
Well, of course you did, love, course you did.
好吧 你当然做到了 爱 你当然做到了
Now, will you sit down?
现在 你坐下吗?
White, two sugars.
白色 两个糖
Yes?
是?
Tea. With Sugar?
茶 加糖吗
Stuart?
斯图尔特
Stuart!
斯图尔特!
An hour ago I was...
一个小时前 我
trying to pack the tent into the back of the car.
试图将帐篷塞进汽车后座
We'd been away, you see.
您已经走了
It was just a normal day.
那只是正常的一天
Oh, well, you'll be wanting to see your daughter?
哦 好吧 你想见你的女儿吗?
The doctor will be here in a minute to take you up.
一分钟后医生将在这里接您
Marianne?
玛丽安?
We're here.
我们在这里
OK. Who's that?
好 那是谁?
That's my husband.
那是我丈夫
Who...?
WHO...?
You and Stuart were separated?
你和斯图尔特分开了吗?
Oh, yeah. Eight... Eight, nine years back.
哦耶 八...八 九年前
Why?
为什么?
Marianne?
玛丽安?
Sorry.
抱歉
Who was he?
他是谁?
My first sergeant.
我的第一军士
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表