剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
Dad, you awake?
爸你醒了吗
It's Neville.
是内维尔
Uh, got a bit of bad news for you.
嗯 对您来说有个坏消息
Bella's been killed.
贝拉被杀了
It's you and me now.
现在是你和我
We'll just have to make the best of it, eh?
我们只需要充分利用它 是吗?
Do you understand?
你明白吗?
Shouldn't you ask my permission
你不应该征得我的同意吗
before you start gutting the place?
在您开始胆量这个地方之前?
This is a murder inquiry.
这是一起谋杀案
I could always get a warrant.
我总能获得手令
Have you just come back from work?
你刚下班回来吗?
Aye. And where's that?
嗯xa0那是哪里
Kimmerston Pine.
Kimmerston Pine
I have a workshop on Cragvale Industrial.
我有一个关于Cragvale工业的讲习班
Ah, plenty to vouch for you?
啊 有很多可以担♥保♥的吗?
Oh, probably.
哦可能吧
Bella not too keen on the new quarry, was she?
贝拉不太喜欢新采石场 是吗?
Bella and her causes.
贝拉和她的事业
I had a hard job keeping up, to be honest.
老实说 我很难跟上
She any family?
她有家人吗?
I thought you knew all about her.
我以为你对她一无所知
Holly. Ma'am?
冬青 老板娘
Complete background check on Mr. Neville Furness.
完成对Neville Furness先生的背景调查
No wonder Bella didn't want a quarry up here.
难怪贝拉不想在这里采石场
Quarry might improve it.
采石场可能会改善它
All this space, drive you mad.
所有这些空间 让您发疯
No.
没有
Lose sight of this, Joe, you say goodbye to your soul.
乔 忘了这件事 你对自己的灵魂说再见
Bella Furness.
贝拉·弗内斯
Married 10 years to Dougie Furness.
已与Dougie Furness结婚10年
Five years into the marriage, he's paralyzed by a stroke.
结婚五年后 他因中风而瘫痪
She's his sole carer.
她是他的唯一照顾者
Prior to that, she was his physiotherapist,
在此之前 她是他的物理治疗师
helping him get over a previous stroke.
帮助他克服上一次中风
Yesterday afternoon, she was bludgeoned to death.
昨天下午 她被枪杀致死
Nothing stolen, as far as we know.
据我们所知 没有任何东西被盗
No sign of sexual molestation.
没有性骚扰的迹象
So, what are we looking at?
那么 我们在看什么呢?
Motive, means, opportunity.
动机 手段 机会
Anne Preece?
安妮·普瑞斯?
She found the body.
她找到了尸体
With you so far, but why?
到目前为止 还有您 但是为什么呢?
Who else did she spend time with?
她还和谁在一起?
And I want names to these faces.
我想要这些面孔的名字
Right.
对
You like a good read.
你喜欢读一本好书
A woman doesn't write a diary
女人不写日记
unless she's got something worth writing about.
除非她有值得写的东西
Now, Neville Furness.
现在 Neville Furness
He seems happy enough to be shot of the step mother.
他似乎很高兴被继母枪杀
Well, with Bella gone and his dad incapacitated,
好吧 贝拉不在了 他的父亲失去了工作能力
he assumes power of attorney.
他承担了授权书
Is that a motive?
这是动机吗?
Farm's re mortgaged, worthless.
农场重新抵押 一文不值
Plus, he runs his own business, Kimmerston Pine.
另外 他经营自己的公♥司♥Kimmerston Pine
There's Slateburn. Yeah? Go on.
有Slateburn 是啊xa0继续
The company behind the proposed quarry.
拟建采石场的公♥司♥
Slateburn would need access to the new site.
Slateburn将需要访问新站点
Any feasible road would need to go through Black Law Farm.
任何可行的道路都需要穿过Black Law Farm
Which Bella would never contemplate.
哪个贝拉永远不会考虑
She was offered £400,000. She turned it down.
她获得了40万英镑 她拒绝了
So Neville and Slateburn
内维尔和斯莱特本
both stood to gain from Bella's death.
两者都将从贝拉的死中受益
Well, only if the quarry gets the go ahead.
好吧 只有在采石场可以继续进行的情况下
I need background on all the core staff at Slateburn.
我需要Slateburn所有核心人员的背景知识
Yeah, I can do that.
是的 我可以做到
That's an awful lot of power into her hands, don't you think?
她手里握着巨大的力量 你不觉得吗?
Right.
对
We've all got our jobs to do. Let's do 'em.
我们都有工作要做 让我们开始吧
What? Uh, overtime.
什么?嗯 加班
Get away, man.
滚开 老兄
Baikie's Cottage. It's the ass end of nowhere.
贝基的小屋 这是无处可去的屁♥股♥
The national park's
国家公园的
part of our district the last time I looked.
我上次看过我们区的一部分
Well, only since they changed the boundaries.
好吧 因为他们改变了界限
That's, uh, your old stomping ground, isn't it?
那是 你的旧踩踏地 不是吗?
Mm, back in the day.
嗯 回到过去
Bella Furness.
贝拉·弗内斯
I thought it might be worth mentioning
我认为可能值得一提
that she was a suspect in another case.
她是另一起案件的嫌疑犯
And is there any evidence that that's relevant?
是否有任何相关证据?
No.
没有
Well, let's not over complicate things.
好吧 不要让事情复杂化
Okay.
好的
One off.
一关
I'll get back to you later.
我一会儿再给你
Sorry. Can I help?
抱歉 我能帮忙吗?
Northumbria Police.
诺桑比亚警♥察♥局
Boss about? Did you make an appointment?
老大xa0你预约了吗
No, pet. But I'm here now, aren't I?
不 宠物xa0但是我现在在这里 不是吗?
Sorry.
抱歉
Um, uh, would you like to wait in the office,
嗯 你想在办公室等吗
and I'll see if I can scare him up?
我看看能不能吓到他?
Are you a policeman?
你是警♥察♥吗?
Police officer.
警官
Why are you dressed like that?
你怎么这样穿
Well, we don't all wear uniforms, pet.
好吧 我们不都穿制♥服♥ 宠物
Godfrey Waugh? Chief Inspector Vera Stanhope.
戈弗雷·沃?首席检查员Vera Stanhope
Chief Inspector.
总监
I see you've met May.
我看到你认识了梅
This is my wife, Barbara.
这是我的妻子芭芭拉
Oh, you work here, too?
哦 你也在这工作吗?
May wanted to show her face.
梅想露出她的脸
Chance to see her dad in daylight.
有机会在白天见她的父亲
I'm not that bad. Yes, you are.
我还不错xa0是的 你是
Grace, could you, um... See?
恩典 你可以 嗯...看吗?
Come on.
来吧
Bella Furness.
贝拉·弗内斯
Yeah. I was sorry to hear about that.
是的xa0得知这一消息我感到很遗憾
You knew her, of course.
你当然认识她
Sure.
当然
Where were you, yesterday lunchtime?
昨天午餐时间你在哪里?
I was with the head of KEA.
我曾与KEA负责人在一起
He was telling me how much
他告诉我多少
this environment survey's gonna cost.
这项环境调查的成本
Great, isn't it?
很好 不是吗?
I'm the one loses out if they find rare grass or some such,
如果他们发现稀有草或类似草 我就是失败者
but I've got to pay for it.
但我必须为此付出代价
And this road you want built, past Black Law Farm.
您要建造的这条路 经过Black Law Farm
Access to the new quarry.
进入新的采石场
Seven heavy truck movements
七个重型卡车动作
passing Bella's house every hour.
每小时都要经过贝拉的房♥子
400 new jobs versus a bit of double glazing.
400个新工作与一些双层玻璃
Oh, there more to it than that, Mr. Waugh.
哦 沃夫先生 还有更多
Or so Bella thought.
大概贝拉想
Yeah, well, she had her head turned, didn't she?
是的 很好 她转过头了 不是吗?
Edmund Fulwell.
埃德蒙·富威尔
Man breaks windows for a living.
男人打破窗户谋生
Opposes every new development.
反对每一个新的发展
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表