剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
Or revenge? Reprisal?
还是报仇?报复?
That's a question I'm hoping to put...
这是我希望提出的一个问题...
...to this man.
对这个人
It's Tommy's father Davy Sharp.
是汤米的父亲戴维·夏普
Walked out of prison nine days ago.
九天前走出监狱
Been off the radar ever since.
从那时起就不为人所知了
"Your characters are more real than anyone
“你的角色比任何人都真实
"I suppose...
“我想...
because...under...kind of."
因为……在……的那种 ”
"What was I thinking?
“我在想什么?
He would count it a blessing if I fell under a bus."
“如果我坐上公共汽车 他会算是一件幸事
But I will not go quietly."
但是我不会安静地走 ”
Let me out.
让我出去
Let me out of here please!
请让我离开这里!
Please I can't breathe!
拜托 我无法呼吸!
Help! Help me!
帮助!帮我!
Oh Dad.
哦爸
This is where he was spotted last couple of days.
这是最近几天被发现的地方
Hello Davy.
哈Da 戴维
What you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Your family's worried sick.
你家人担心得病了
This one of Tommy's old haunts is it?
这是汤米的故乡之一 是吗?
His name was Thomas.
他叫托马斯
Well I need to talk to you
好 我需要和你谈谈
about your son's friend Luke Armstrong.
关于你儿子的朋友卢克·阿姆斯特朗
I'm afraid he died.
恐怕他死了
Thursday night.
星期四晚上
Murdered in his own bed. What do you think of that?
在自己的床上被谋杀 你对那个怎么想的?
How did they kill him?
他们怎么杀了他?
A length of rope.
一根绳子的长度
You were angry with Luke for your son's death.
您为卢克为儿子的死而生气
It's all in the report.
全部在报告中
Thomas Sharp slipped and fell in the water.
托马斯·夏普滑倒并掉入水中
His best friend Luke tried to save him but he drowned anyway.
他最好的朋友卢克 试图拯救他 但他还是淹死了
Still...
仍然...
life goes on eh?
生活还在继续吗?
A neighbor just told my sergeant
邻居刚刚告诉我的军士
that you were seen spying on Luke's house.
看到您在监视卢克的房♥子
Ah he never told his mother like.
啊 他从来没有告诉过妈妈
He didn't want to frighten her.
他不想吓her她
What were you following him for Davy?
戴维 你是做什么的?
I just wanted to hear him say that he tried his best.
我只是想听听他说他尽了最大的努力
Ma'am.
夫人
Hey! Don't you touch that!
嘿!xa0你不碰那个!
What were you doing on Thursday night?
你星期四晚上在做什么?
Anyone see you?
星期四?你看见了吗?
Hey!
嘿!
Get your hands off that.
放开手
Don't you touch that! I want youse out of here!
你不碰那个!我要你离开这里!
I want youse out now! Get out!
我要你出去!出去!
Oh you better arrest him Joe!
哦 您最好逮捕他 乔!
He could do with a decent meal.
他可以做一顿像样的饭
There we go.
340好了
I think it's a Ring ouzel.
我认为这是环榛子
It's a blackbird.
这是一只黑鸟
Ring number 6♥4♥.
环号♥6♥4♥
Full female.
全女性
1 2 8
There you go.
妳去
Never.
欢呼!没关系
No it's true. One year to go. Mm hmm.
不 是真的 一年了 嗯
It's not like it's a trade secret.
这不是一个商业秘密
Mwah.
嗯xa0
Right.
对
Mm. Yeah.
嗯xa0是的
Ooh!
哦!
It's a clock. What do you think Jim?
是个时钟 你怎么看 吉姆?
Oh it's brilliant. That's not just any clock.
哦 太好了 不仅仅是时钟
You see you've got to wind it up to the hour
您知道 您必须将其处理到一个小时
Gary's idea. I can see that.
加里的主意 我知道
Chaffinch? Chaffinch?
花鸡?花鸡?
Song thrush.
鹅口疮xa0
Well that is...
好吧...
And like every hour it's like
就像每个小时一样
a different garden bird. ...obscene.
另一只花♥园♥鸟 ...猥亵
Just what you always wanted.
正是您一直想要的
Peter.
365彼得
It's not much. It's...
不多xa0它的...
It's a paper bag.
这是一个纸袋
Very promising.
非常有前途
Oh.
哦
Oh. Did you do this?
371哦 你做了这个了吗?
Yeah. We all look half our age.
是的xa0 我们看起来半数年龄
Well we were Sam.
好吧 我们是 Sam
It's from an old Polaroid. It's our firstever trip.
它来自旧的宝丽来相机 这是我们第一次旅行
Do you remember? Up in Skye.
你还记得吗? 在斯凯
Yeah. Skye.
是的xa0斯凯
Thank you Clive. Where do we hang it?
谢谢你 克莱夫 我们在哪里挂呢?
I reckon it's a shooin for the outdoor khazi.
我认为这是户外卡兹的惯用语
No ignore him.
不 不理他
He's just jealous.
他只是嫉妒
Oi where are you sneaking off to?
大井 你要去哪儿?
Nowhere. I'll come with you if you like.
无处 如果你愿意 我会和你一起去
No Gary. You stay put.
不 加里 你留在原地
Don't go too far my love!
别走太远 我的爱人!
Mum!
妈!
Dad!
爸!
Mum!
妈!
There's our eyewitness.
有我们的目击者
James Calvert age 9.
詹姆斯·卡尔弗特 9岁
Oh. One for you I think.
哦 我想一个给你
Lily Marsh was his teacher. What?
莉莉·马什 是他的老师 什么?
At the local school in Hepworth.
在赫普沃思当地的学校
She ever teach Luke Armstrong?
她曾经教过卢克·阿姆斯特朗 吗?
Nah there's no chance. She was only there six weeks.
不 没有机会 她只有六个星期
Part of her training apparently.
显然 这是她训练的一部分
Hm.
嗯
What the...
什么...
Hey!
嘿!
Get
得到
Get off! Get out!
下车!出去!
Which of you dosey dick wipes came up with this brave notion?!
你们当中哪一个剂量大的迪克湿巾想到了这个勇敢的想法?
Hey nobody touches the body till forensics get here.
嘿 直到法医到达这里 任何人都无法触摸身体
That's what they said.
他们就是这么说的
Get Billy Cartwright on the phone now!
立即拨♥打♥Billy Cartwright的电♥话♥!
Hey.
嘿
Mmm.
嗯
Mmm. Mmm.
嗯xa0嗯
Better?
更好?
Now that is moist.
那真湿
Oh.
哦
Oh aren't you clever?
哦 你不聪明吗?
Thanks.
谢谢
Mm.
嗯
Mmm.
嗯
That was a stroke of luck for us
这对我们来说是个幸运
your lad chancing on the victim.
你的小伙子向受害者求情
It's one way of putting it I suppose.
我想这是一种表达方式
One more hour she'd have been swept out to sea.
再过一个小时 她就被赶出海了
Yeah?
是啊
Mind you the boys were gonna take a walk up to the castle
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表