剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
Tire tracks?
轮胎痕迹?
No?
没有?
Well, what else?
好吧 还有什么呢?
Address? Friends?
地址?朋友吗
Next of kin? Bank accounts?
近亲?银行账户?
Housing benefit? Tax return?
住房♥福利?退税?
No credit cards were found in her wallet.
她的钱包里没有信♥用♥卡♥
No bank account as far as we can tell.
据我们所知 没有银行帐户
What about the car?
那车呢?
Plates are dodgy. Most likely stolen.
盘子是狡猾的 最有可能被盗
No insurance.
没有保险
Obviously.
明显
Employment record?
就业记录?
No?
没有?
So she's skint.
所以她很瘦
Apart from the wadge of cash we found in the car.
除了一堆现金 我们还在车上找到了
Now, if you're skint, you sign on, don't you?
现在 如果您正在瘦身 请登录 不是吗?
Hmm?
嗯?
Unless... Unless that's the point.
除非...除非那是重点
Unless that's how she chose to live -- out of sight.
除非那是她选择的生活方式-否则就看不见了
No data, no footprint.
没有数据 没有足迹
Nothing to trace.
没什么可追踪的
I call that paranoid.
我称之为偏执狂
Psychiatric wards, anyone check?
精神病房♥ 有人检查吗?
Will do.
会做
Holly?
冬青?
Where are you, ma'am?
夫人你在哪里
I'm at home.
我在家
The doctors have said we can talk to Adam Wilde.
医生说我们可以和亚当·王尔德谈谈
He's still pretty fragile.
他仍然很脆弱
Hey, get us another coffee, would you, love?
嘿 再给我们再喝一杯咖啡 你会爱吗?
But you know you need to have done the course,
但是您知道您需要完成本课程
the one I did last summer -- interviewing minors --
我去年夏天做的一次-采访未成年人-
or whatever Adam says is inadmissible.
或亚当所说的一切都是不可接受的
Well, Joe.
好吧 乔
Joe's at court, and his certificate's out of date.
乔在法庭上 他的执照已经过期
Oh, well, we'll just have to draft someone in.
哦 嗯 我们只需要草拟一个人即可
Tell him we're not giving out prizes.
告诉他我们不提供奖品
Who's that?
那是谁?
Me and Mam.
我和妈妈
In the car?
在车里?
And who's that?
那是谁
Natasha.
娜塔莎
Your friend?
你的朋友?
My sister.
我的姐姐
And where's she?
她在哪
In heaven.
在天堂
Oh, I'm sorry.
哦 对不起
When did she pass away?
她什么时候去世的?
Before I was born.
在我出生之前
And your dad?
还有你♥爸♥
Okay.
好的
Do you remember what happened to your mum?
你还记得妈妈发生了什么吗?
She's with your sister now, isn't she?
她现在和你妹妹在一起 不是吗?
Don't say it for him.
不要为他说
What did he see?
他看到了什么?
Did you see how she...
你有没有看到她...
Did you see what they did to her?
你看到他们对她做了什么吗?
I was hiding.
我躲起来了
Behind the car?
在车后面?
Did you get a look at them? Their faces?
你看看他们了吗?他们的脸?
She was bleeding.
她在流血
You're doing really well.
你真的很好
So you ran.
所以你跑了
And the man came after you?
那个人来追你吗?
And it was definitely a man?
那绝对是男人吗?
Did you see anything? Anything at all?
你有看到什么吗xa0什么都没有
Birds.
鸟类
Okay.
好的
What sort of birds?
什么样的鸟?
Peacocks.
孔雀
Peacocks.
孔雀
One last question for you, Adam.
最后一个问题 亚当
Do you know whereabouts you live?
你知道你住的地方吗?
Would he know it if he saw it?
如果他看到了 他会知道吗?
Ask him.
问他
Would he know if he saw it?
他知道他看见了吗?
There.
那里
So, which one?
那么 哪一个?
Hmm?
嗯?
What do you make of Adam's statement?
您如何看待亚当的陈述?
Well, go on.
好吧 继续
Well, it's just he talks about his mum's blood,
好吧 只是他在谈论妈妈的血
but there wasn't much blood loss.
但失血很少
No.
没有
And that about the birds, the...
关于鸟类 ...
The peacocks. Yes.
孔雀 是
Well, on the course, they told us that kids like to tell tales
好吧 在课程中 他们告诉我们孩子们喜欢讲故事
because of the attention
因为关注
or, you know, they tell you
或者 你知道 他们告诉你
what they think you want to hear.
他们认为您想听到什么
You think he made it up?
你以为他做了吗?
Basically.
基本上
He saw his mother murdered.
他看到母亲被谋杀
He has to shut out the trauma.
他必须掩盖创伤
We should get him back to the hospital.
我们应该把他送回医院
You think he made all this up an' all?
你以为他把这一切都做了吗?
Adam, come on. We're going.
亚当 来吧 本来打算
Why?
为什么?
It's me old legs. I can't keep up.
这是我的老腿 我跟不上
Come on.
来吧
Hey, Adam!
嘿 亚当!
Where's mama?
妈妈呢
Huh?
??
We were neighbors.
我们是邻居
They were paying rent, were they?
他们在付房♥租 对吗?
Mr. Singh?
辛格先生
I didn't ask.
我没问
And how long were they here?
他们在这里多久了?
Couple of months.
几个月
And where were they before, do you know?
他们以前在哪里 你知道吗?
They moved about a bit, I think.
我想他们搬了一下
What will happen to him now?
现在他会怎样?
Oh, this is the flat, is it?
哦 这是公♥寓♥ 是吗?
Yeah.
是的
Right.
对
In you go, Adam. It's all right.
在你走 亚当 没关系
Right, I want forensics in here.
是的 我要在这里取证
Prints, fibers, any DNA we can pull off the database,
印刷品 纤维 我们可以提取数据库的任何DNA
including Mr. Singh here,
包括辛格先生在内
if you don't mind, just to rule them out.
如果您不介意 则可以排除它们
Now, we'll be hanging on to these.
现在 我们将继续讲这些
No problem.
没问题
She was a pretty girl, Margaret.
她是一个漂亮的女孩 玛格丽特
Good neighbors, were you, Mr. Singh?
好邻居 你是辛格先生吗?
Adam helped me with my shopping.
亚当帮我购物
Oh, good lad.
哦 好家伙
And last night, you were...
昨晚 你是...
I was working.
我在工作
I had an airport job down in Manchester.
我在曼彻斯特有个机场工作
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表