剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
Well, check again!
好吧 再次检查!
Here we go.
开始了
No, not you.
不 不是你
What do you think of our little friend?
您如何看待我们的小朋友?
What is he?
他是什么?
She's a kestrel.
她是一个红est
You like birds?
你喜欢鸟吗?
They're okay.
没关系
I like owls better.
我更喜欢猫头鹰
It was me dad's.
是我爸爸的
Dead and alive.
死了还活着
Tawny owl can see their prey for 600 miles.
黄褐色的猫头鹰可以看到它们的猎物600英里
600 meters maybe.
大概600米
600 miles. Mum got it off the Internet.
600英里 妈妈把它从互联网上拿走了
All right. My mistake.
行 我的错
She taught me all sorts, Mum did.
妈妈教了我各种各样的东西
Yeah. I bet she did.
是的xa0我敢打赌她做到了
She looked after you, didn't she, in her own way.
她以自己的方式照顾你 不是吗
Sorry to have wasted your evening.
很抱歉浪费了你的夜晚
I hope you find her.
我希望你能找到她
You and me both.
你和我都
There she is. That's her.
她在这里 就是她
That's Margaret Wilde, isn't it?
那是玛格丽特·王尔德 不是吗?
But that says "Carla."
但这就是“卡拉”
What's going on?
这是怎么回事?
Your phone was switched off.
您的电♥话♥已关闭
Adam?
亚当?
No, no, he's fine.
不 不 他很好
-It's about Margaret Wilde. -Eh?
-关于玛格丽特·王尔德 -嗯?
It's not her name.
不是她的名字
Her name was Carla Davies.
她的名字叫卡拉·戴维斯
I should have thought!
我应该以为!
No data, no credit history.
没有数据 没有信用记录
I mean, nobody just vanishes. It's not possible.
我的意思是 没有人会消失 这是不可能的
But how can she change her name just like that?
但是她怎么能那样改变自己的名字呢?
Scanned the new details onto her birth certificate.
将新的细节扫描到她的出生证明上
Carla Davies... Becomes Margaret Wilde.
卡拉·戴维斯 ...成为玛格丽特·王尔德
-Yeah, I've seen it before. -Clever girl.
是的 我以前看过 -聪明的女孩
Bit too clever, don't you think?
有点聪明 你不觉得吗?
Here we go.
开始了
Carla Davies, surrendered by natural father,
卡拉·戴维斯 由天生的父亲投降
3rd of September 1990.
1990年9月3日
Look. Look at this little lot.
看 看这一点
Carla's NHS records.
卡拉的NHS记录
Admitted to North Tyneside A&E.
进入北泰恩赛德急诊室
Fractured ribs, collarbone.
肋骨骨折 锁骨
June '91.
1991年6月
And again April '92.
再一次是92年4月
Fractured wrist November '92.
手腕骨折 92年11月
Someone was knocking her about.
有人在敲她
Now, which one of you little... did that?
现在 你们中的哪一个...
Did you get anything off the PNC database?
您从PNC数据库中得到了任何东西吗?
Kenny's e-mailing it through.
肯尼通过电子邮件发送
Hang on. Here we go.
不挂断 开始了
Carla Davies.
卡拉·戴维斯
Charged with GBH July 2003.
于2003年7月向GBH起诉
Prison sentence?
监狱服刑?
No, not listed.
不 未列出
Victim?
受害者?
Danny Hale, 6♥4♥ Rutherway, Tyneside.
丹尼·黑尔 卢瑟威 6♥4♥号♥
I wonder if this is him here.
我想知道这是否是他
Danny.
丹尼
No photos.
没有照片
Lives alone.
一个人住
Joe.
乔
Shall I call the number?
我可以打这个电♥话♥吗?
Let's pay him a little visit at work.
让我们在工作上拜访他
Sam?
山姆?
Sam?
山姆?
-Get your hands on your head! -Do it now!
-把手放在头上!-现在做!
Do it now! Get your hands on your head!
现在做!把手放在头上!
-Get your hands on your head! -Do it now!
-把手放在头上!-现在做!
Do it!
做吧!
Look at me!
看着我!
Look at me!
看着我!
-Get your hands on your head! -Do it now!
-把手放在头上!-现在做!
Get your hands on your head!
把手放在头上!
Look at me!
看着我!
Look at me!
看着我!
Get down on your knees! Do it now!
跪下来!现在做!
Shiny Man.
闪亮的男人
Well, forensics made short work of you, Mr. Hale.
好吧 黑尔先生 法证使您的工作很短暂
We found the gun in the loft.
我们在阁楼里找到了枪
You're going down for the murder of Margaret Wilde --
你为玛格丽特·王尔德的谋杀而死-
Carla Davies as was --
卡拉·戴维斯
and Amrit Singh.
还有Amrit Singh
What did you murder the old neighbor for, hmm?
你是为了谋杀老邻居吗?
Come on, don't be shy.
来吧 别害羞
Get in the way, did he, Mr. Singh?
麻烦他 辛格先生吗?
It was the kid I was after.
那是我追的孩子
He were with his mam.
他和他妈妈在一起
What, when you broke her skull?
什么 当你摔坏了她的头骨?
Oh, that makes sense, hmm?
哦 那有道理 嗯?
Now, let's see if I've got my facts straight.
现在 让我们看看我的事实是否正确
Carla Davies arrives at the Marchmount Children's Home,
卡拉·戴维斯 到达了马格蒙特儿童之家
too young, too pretty.
太年轻太漂亮
Aye, and you were a big lad.
是的 你是个大个子
Had a bit of fun with her. Don't tell me how.
和她一起玩得很开心 不要告诉我怎么做
I haven't got the stomach for it, not today.
我没有胃 今天不是
And you got a bit careless, did you?
而且您有点粗心 对吗?
Broke a couple of her ribs.
摔断了她的几根肋骨
Then she grassed on you.
然后她在你身上放了草
Let's have a little look.
让我们来看看
Transferred to the Blyth Young Offenders Institute.
转到布莱斯青年罪犯研究所
And you couldn't forgive her, could you, hmm,
而且你不能原谅她 你可以吗
the little girl who got you transferred,
让你转移的小女孩
so a few years later,
所以几年后
you came looking for her.
你来找她
It was just a bit of a laugh.
只是笑了一下
I seen her, out with her pram.
我看到她 和她的婴儿车出去
I followed them up the street a couple of times.
我跟着他们走了两次
You threatened her lad?
你威胁过她的小伙子?
I was just kiddin'.
我只是在开玩笑
And look what she did to your pretty face.
看看她对你漂亮的脸做了什么
Drain unblocker, that right?
排水疏通 对吗?
Suits you, in a way.
在某种程度上适合您
Now you even look like the Big Bad Wolf.
现在 您甚至看起来像大灰狼
So, Carla's up on a GBH charge, hmm?
那么 Carla负责GBH收费 嗯?
Look out. She's only jumped bail.
小心 她只是保释金
Disappeared, police have stopped their search.
失踪了 警♥察♥已经停止了搜索
But not you, Mr. Hale, not you.
但不是您 黑尔先生 不是您
If you people had done your job...
如果你们的人做好了...
Well...
好...
I hope we've made up for it now, sir.
我希望我们已经弥补了 先生
Nice, darling.
很好 亲爱的
You know the rules. Get out.
你知道规则 出去
Get out!
出去!
Will you please
请你
just let me sit at me own table?
只是让我坐在我自己的桌子旁?
Well, fetch a plate, then.
好吧 然后拿一个盘子
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表