剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
冬青
We found Samuel Parr. He's been at his wife's grave.
我们找到了塞缪尔·帕尔 他去过他妻子的坟墓
It's the anniversary of her death apparently.
显然 这是她去世的周年纪念日
What since this morning?
什么 从今天早上开始?
Yeah all day.
是的 整天
So what do you want us to do with him?
那么 您希望我们与他做什么?
Well thank him for his trouble and take him home I would.
好吧 我要感谢他的麻烦并带他回家
Okay.
好吧
Joe's answering service. What?!
乔的接听服务 什么?!
Oh.
哦
I'm sorry love.
对不起 爱
Right.
对
Yeah.
是的
That was your midwife.
那是你的助产士
You what? And?
你什么?和?
Your wife's waters just broke.
你老婆的水就破了
Look I'll understand.
1383看 我会明白的
Just shut up please.
请闭嘴
Two lads fighting by the shore.
1386战斗在岸边的两个小伙子
Lily and that man in the beach hut.
莉莉和那个在海滩小屋里的男人
A dirty bastard throwing flowers at the memorial.
在纪念品的一个肮脏的混♥蛋♥投掷的花
The coroner's report.
死因裁判官的报告
I asked Charlie to get at the coroner's report
我请查理得到死因裁判官的报告
into the drowning.
淹死
Well it might have slipped his mind.
好吧 这可能使他无视了
Slipped his mind?! I need that report!
溜了他的心?!我需要那个报告!
Well there might be one in the back. Have a look.
好吧 后面可能有一个 看一看
Well stop the car. Wait. I can't pull over here.
好 停下车 等待 我不能停在这里
Pull over!
拉过来!
There we are.
我们到了
"According to the eyewitness the deceased and Luke Armstrong
“根据目击者 死者和卢克·阿姆斯特朗
But they weren't playing peacefully.
但是他们没有和平地比赛
Laura told me.
劳拉告诉我
They were having a fight.
他们在吵架
But why would the witness lie about it?
但是证人为什么要撒谎呢?
Quid pro quo.
放弃原样
Eh?
嗯?
Because the witness was a dirty bastard
因为证人是个肮脏的混♥蛋♥
who was willing to keep his mouth shut
谁愿意闭嘴
so long as Luke Armstrong did the same for him.
只要卢克·阿姆斯特朗 为他做同样的事情
Well who was he?
好吧 他是谁?
Who was the eyewitness?
谁是目击者?
Get in the car.
上车
You take the stairs.
你走楼梯
I'll go this way.
我走这边
Quiet.
安静
Please. Please just let me go.
请 请让我走
Laura?
劳拉
Let her go.
让她走
This one never saw you.
这个人从未见过你
She can't hurt you.
她不能伤害你
Luke will have told her.
卢克会告诉她的
No.
没有
You were looking for a bird weren't you one Friday.
您正在寻找一只鸟 不是吗 一个星期五
Looking for a bird.
寻找一只鸟
But when you looked out and glanced on the beach hut...
但是当你望向海滩小屋时 ...
...there they were through your binoculars
...它们是通过您的双筒望远镜
Peter having sex with Lily Marsh.
彼得和莉莉·马什发生性关系
She was all over him.
她到处都是
Her mouth all over him.
她的嘴遍布他
On her knees.
在她的膝盖上
Disgusting at first.
起初令人恶心
And then...
接着...
Clive.
克莱夫
Well you were lonely.
好吧 你很孤独
Mam not there for you.
妈妈不在你身边
It was mad.
很生气
It was incredible.
实在太棒了
I I did try to tell Peter that I'd seen them
我确实试图告诉彼得我见过他们
but I mean...
但是 我的意思是...
...who's got the words for a thing like that?
...谁对这样的事情有话语?
But...
但...
But you went back didn't you?
但是你回去了 不是吗?
Again and again.
一次又一次
How long?
多久?
Weeks? Months?
几周?几个月?
I was just looking.
我只是在看
But you weren't alone were you?
但是你并不孤单 对吗?
Two lads with a camera. Luke and Thomas.
有照相机的两个小伙子 卢克和托马斯
They'd caught you spying
他们抓到你在监视
and now Thomas had you on camera didn't he?
现在托马斯让你在镜头前 不是吗?
Click click.
单击 单击
Peeping Tom.
偷♥窥♥狂
Dirty bastard.
肮脏的混♥蛋♥
Clive!
克莱夫!
Clive where are you?
克莱夫 你在哪里?
Clive!
克莱夫!
Clive!
克莱夫!
Clive let her go.
克莱夫 放开她
Clive?
克莱夫?
The way Thomas looked at me.
托马斯看着我的方式
The triumph.
胜利
He was gonna show Peter.
他将向彼得展示
He was gonna show the whole street.
他将展示整条街
Drop it off with the paper round.
将其与纸团一起放下
What stopped him?
是什么阻止了他?
Ah. Oh the other lad.
啊 哦 另一个小伙子
Luke.
路加
He stood up to Thomas didn't he?
他站起来反对托马斯 不是吗?
They had a fight.
他们吵架了
The camera fell in the water.
相机掉入水中
Luke took your side.
卢克站在你的身边
Yes and I paid him back didn't I?!
是的 我还给了他 不是吗?
At the inquest I lied for him.
在调查中 我为他撒谎
But it was it was like he he couldn't forgive me.
但这就是 就像他 他无法原谅我
Like I made him push his friend in the water.
就像我让他把他的朋友推到水里一样
You should have heard him going on.
您应该已经听说过他的故事
And I knew I knew
我知道我知道
that one of these days he'd come after me.
这些日子之一 他会来追我
Ah he wasn't some bird of prey.
啊 他不是猛禽
He was just a lad.
他只是个小伙子
It's all right Laura. It's all right.
没关系 劳拉 没关系
Get him Joe! Stop him!
抓住他 乔!阻止他!
Clive stop!
克莱夫 停下!
Clive no!
克莱夫 不!
No!
不!
Joe!
乔!
Joe cut the net!
乔 剪网!
Cut the net Joe!
剪网 乔!
I'm trying!
我在努力!
Cut the net Joe!
剪网 乔!
Laura!
劳拉!
It's all right.
1493没关系
It's possible.
有可能
I may have confided about Lily.
我可能已经对莉莉透露了
Clive was like that.
克莱夫就是这样
Someone you could let off steam to.
你可以放任自流的人
It's not like I asked him to go out and finish her off.
并不是我要他出去完成她的任务
No you didn't have to.
不 您不必
Clive worshipped you.
克莱夫敬拜你
Oh please. He was besotted.
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表