剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
就业前景为零
10 pints of Stella.
10品脱的斯特拉
Breaks into his old workplace.
闯入他的旧工作场所
Goes joyriding on a fork lift truck.
在叉车上骑行
Three dead.
三死了
My father...
我的父亲...
...and some lass helping her sleeping child out the car.
...还有一些坏事帮助她熟睡的孩子从车上出来
So you changed your name? It's a bit extreme.
你改名字了吗xa0这有点极端
Look, I was 18 years old, all right?
看 我18岁 好吗?
I hated him.
我讨厌他
And then Keith calls up,
然后基思打电♥话♥
making all these, uh, all these threats.
造成所有这些威胁
Saying he's going to come round and tell Emma everything.
说他要过来告诉艾玛一切
I just thought, get her away.
我只是想把她带走
You know, find some space to breathe and make her understand.
你知道 找到一些呼吸的空间 让她明白
Look, I swear I was gonna bring them straight back home.
看 我发誓要把他们直接带回家
Joe.
乔
Charge him with the abduction.
指控他绑♥架♥
No. James Bennett is not the killer.
不会 詹姆斯·贝内特不是杀手
They're fine.
他们很好
Oh. And Matthew?
哦 还有马修?
And Matthew.
还有马修
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh. Oh.
哦 哦
That's quite a confession.
那真是坦白
You put this together?
你把这个放在一起吗?
Edited Jeanie's own words?
编辑珍妮自己的话吗?
Yes.
是
To make her sound guilty?
使她内sound吗?
Why?
为什么?
I used to do the school run.
我曾经做过学校跑步
She and Emma.
她和艾玛
I'd catch her, in the mirror.
我会照镜子的
Her eyes, color rising in her neck.
她的眼睛 脖子上的颜色增高
One day, she called me.
有一天 她给我打电♥话♥
One Saturday in June.
六月的一个星期六
"Robert," she said, like that, like we were friends.
“罗伯特 ”她那样说 就像我们是朋友一样
"Robert, I've no money for the metro. Give us a ride home."
“罗伯特 我没有地铁的钱 给我们搭车回家 ”
And how long?
还有多久?
You two?
你们俩?
The first time...
第一次...
...I thought she's using me for some sort of game.
...我以为她在用我玩某种游戏
Some private agenda.
一些私人议程
I felt so ashamed.
我感到很as愧
And the second time, I thought, "No. No, she wants this."
第二次 我想 “不 不 她想要这个 ”
"Her needs."
“她的需求 ”
Third time, I thought...
我第三次以为...
..."Well..."
...“好...”
"...you're into the unknown."
“ ...你陷入未知 ”
Can you not say her name even now?
你现在甚至不能说出她的名字吗?
Abby.
艾比
Abby.
艾比
And the day of the murder?
还有谋杀的日子?
She called the house.
她给房♥子打电♥话♥
I met her over in the field.
我在野外遇到了她
It all came out.
一切都出来了
She said, "I'm going to tell my dad."
她说:“我要告诉我父亲 ”
Oh? "I've got to."
哦? “我得 ”
You see, I was right.
你看 我是对的
It was all a set up, a ploy.
这全都是装置 是一种骗局
She didn't want me.
她不想要我
She wanted to get back at her dad for bedding Jeanie Long.
她想回到父亲的床上 让珍妮·朗
Ah, and so...
啊等等
...hmm?
...嗯?
So I killed her.
所以我杀了她
Mr. Mantel.
曼特尔先生
How?
怎么样?
What?
什么?
How'd you kill her?
你怎么杀了她
Oh, with, uh, with string.
哦 带 带线
You know, garden string.
你知道 花♥园♥的绳子
What'd you do with it? Burned it.
你怎么办? 烧了
Yes?
是?
Bring it over straight away.
马上拿过来
Mrs. Winter?
温太太
Yes?
是?
Mary, stay in the sitting room.
玛丽 留在客厅
We wait for the solicitor.
我们等待律师
In here, please, Mrs. Winter, sit, if you wouldn't mind?
温特太太 请坐这里 如果您不介意的话?
What's going on?
这是怎么回事?
Let's just give them a minute.
让我们稍等一下
So, tell us about Abby's death,
所以 告诉我们关于艾比 的死
what you remember.
你记得什么
Oh...not much, really.
哦...不多 真的
I slept through most of it.
我睡了大部分时间
When I woke up, I got such a fright.
当我醒来时 我感到非常恐惧
I locked myself in the car.
我把自己锁在车上
No, love, that was this time 'round.
不 爱 这是一次回合
With Chris.
和克里斯
Oh.
哦
Was it?
是吗
I'm sorry. I can't really remember.
对不起 我真的不记得了
It's all...
都...
It's a blank.
这是一片空白
Shock. That's normal.
休克 那很正常
Come in.
进来吧
Ma'am.
夫人
Thank you, Kenny.
谢谢你 肯尼
Now, let's have a look.
现在 让我们看一下
I'm sorry about these, love.
我为这些感到抱歉 爱
Now, then...
接着...
Now, let's just see...
现在 让我们看看...
...if this might jog your memory.
...如果这可能会拖慢您的记忆
Now, when you broke into Keith Mantel's house
现在 当您闯入Keith Mantel的家时
the other night, Robert, struck him with the bottle,
前一天晚上 罗伯特用瓶子打了他
is this what you were after?
这是你的追求吗?
In the piano.
在钢琴里
Yeah, you must have been in a right panic,
是的 您一定已经陷入了恐慌
to have left it there.
留在那里
She called our house.
她给我们家打电♥话♥
Abby.
艾比
Mary.
玛丽
She called the house.
她给房♥子打电♥话♥
I says...
我说
"I've got a scarf just like that one."
“我有一条像那样的围巾 ”
"He gave it to me.
“他把它给了我
He took it."
他接过 ”
Mary, why did your son take this scarf
玛丽 你儿子为什么带这条围巾
and bury it in the woods?
并把它埋在树林里?
What was it he saw from his bedroom window?
他从卧室的窗户看到了什么?
I strangled her...
我把她勒死了
...with my scarf.
...用我的围巾
He is such a good man.
他真是个好人
She was gonna tear his good name apart.
她要把他的好名声拆开
Some silly little girl?
一些傻的小女孩?
My fault.
我的错
Ah, but you made up for it, pet. In your own way.
啊 但是你弥补了 宠物 用你自己的方式
Twisting Jeanie's words.
扭曲珍妮的话
Turning her innocence into some cooked up confession to murder.
把她的纯真变成对谋杀的透彻表白
Just so you could bring it home, play it to the wife,
这样你就可以把它带回家 给妻子玩
and put that big, bad dream of hers back in its box.
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表