剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
你太着急了
Oh, you and your precious alibi.
哦 你和你宝贵的不在场证明
You would have done the same yourself.
您自己也会做同样的事情
I mean, we had time wasters calling up
我的意思是 我们浪费了时间
every minute of the day.
每天的每一分钟
You can't act on every call. You can't
您不能在每次通话时都采取行动 你不能
No, I was thinking more of Abigail.
不 我在想更多关于阿比盖尔的事情
Sexually active, according to the autopsy.
根据尸检 性活跃
Who with?
谁与?
Not relevant.
没有关联
So, why didn't you take a statement from Chris Winter?
那么 您为什么不听克里斯·温特的话呢?
He was 14 years old.
他当时14岁
Despite the fact he was only 400 yards from
尽管事实是他离他只有400码
where Abigail was murdered. He was up in his room.
阿比盖尔被谋杀的地方 他在房♥间里
He could have climbed out the window.
他本可以爬出窗户的
The family wouldn't have seen. You don't know that.
这个家庭不会见 你不知道
Oh.
哦
Look...what we found...
看...我们发现了什么...
in Chris' wallet.
在克里斯的钱包里
My old business card. So what?
我的旧名片 所以呢?
He hung on to it all these years.
这些年来 他一直坚持下去
Look. Direct line.
看 直达专线
And you know what else? He left a message.
你还知道什么吗?他留言
Now, I thought it was for me, but it wasn't. It was for you.
现在 我认为这是给我的 但事实并非如此 是给你的
Do you want to hear it?
你想听吗?
Your brother and Abby, were they an item?
您的兄弟和艾比 他们是物品吗?
Mrs. Bennett?
贝内特太太?
Sorry.
抱歉
I keep thinking I know your face.
我一直以为我知道你的脸
I can't St. Joseph's.
我不能 圣xa0约瑟夫的
I was a year above.
我一年以上
Right.
对
Did I Did we know each other?
我 我们彼此认识吗?
I I don't think so.
我不这么认为
No.
没有
Still, I can't think there was anything to it.
不过 我认为这没有任何意义
She was probably just flattered.
她可能只是受宠若惊
Though with Abby, you never knew what was coming.
尽管使用Abby 您永远都不知道会发生什么
It's why I liked her.
这就是为什么我喜欢她
She was fond of you?
她喜欢你吗?
I was starry eyed, captive audience.
我是满天星斗的俘虏观众
We'd sit on the beach with a couple of Dad's ciggies
我们会和爸爸的几只雪茄狗坐在沙滩上
and watch the sun go down behind St. George's.
看着太阳落在圣乔治的后面
Abby loved an audience.
艾比爱听众
I was going to the shops to get I don't know what.
我要去商店弄不知道是什么
Eggs.
蛋
And I saw this bright blue in the corn.
我在玉米中看到了这种明亮的蓝色
I thought, I know that coat anywhere, and...
我以为 我知道那衣服在任何地方 而且...
I'm glad.
我很高兴
I'm glad you were there.
我很高兴你在那里
You know what it was like, that summer.
你知道那个夏天的样子
Yeah, I do.
是的
You know, sometimes,
你知道 有时候
it's like I'm still there, in that field.
就像我还在那个领域
Like it was me who died
就像我死了一样
and all this just something somebody made up in their head.
而这一切都是别人在脑子里捏造的
Mrs. Bennett.
贝内特夫人
Sorry.
抱歉
I don't know where I am today.
我不知道我今天在哪里
It's all right.
没关系
James will be home any minute, and I'll be fine.
詹姆斯会在任何时候回家 我会没事的
Oh, there he goes. Like clockwork.
哦 他去了 有规律的
Okay.
好的
Hypothesis.
假设
Christopher Winter murders Abigail Mantel.
克里斯托弗·温特谋杀阿比盖尔·曼特尔
Why?
为什么?
Well, he's nuts about her.
好吧 他对她很生气
She's egging him on, and he sees her from his bedroom window
她在怂恿他 他从卧室的窗户看到她
out in the field by the house,
在房♥子旁边的田野里
and he climbs out of the window to meet her, and...
然后他爬出窗户迎接她 然后...
He makes a move. She laughs in his face.
他采取了行动 她在他的脸上笑
Right.
对
And he Well, he He just loses it, kills her.
他 恩 他 他只是失去了 杀死了她
Strangles her, no less.
勒死她 不少
And then back up the drainpipe.
然后备份排水管
Enter D.I. Fletcher.
输入DI Fletcher
Doesn't even interview him.
甚至不采访他
Sends Jeanie down for murder inside what, Kenny?
肯尼 将珍妮送往谋杀内♥幕♥
14 hours?
14小时?
Christopher Winter takes off first chance he gets.
克里斯托弗·温特 脱颖而出
Travels the world.
环游世界
Suitcase full of snow globes.
手提箱装满了雪景球
Spool on 10 years. Come on. Somebody, help me.
绕线10年 来吧 来人帮帮我
Um, he reads about Jeanie's death?
嗯 他读到珍妮的死?
He feels ashamed?
他感到as愧吗?
"You can't run forever. Nobody can."
“你不能永远奔跑 没有人可以 ”
He comes back home, to confess at the party, maybe?
他回家 在聚会上认罪 也许吗?
At the party.
在聚会上
With the whole community in view.
与整个社区在一起
But somebody gets to him first.
但是首先有人找他
Somebody stops him from speaking out.
有人阻止他说话
Who?
WHO?
Don't you need to get off?
你不需要下车吗?
Nah, I'll finish up here first.
不 我先在这里结束
Oh, right. Wait till the bairns are tucked up?
啊对 等到扫帚塞好为止?
No, it's not like that.
不 不是那样的
Don't worry, pet. You won't be the first.
宠物 别担心 您不会是第一个
You've cheered up, haven't you?
你振作起来 不是吗?
Have I?
我有没有?
Mm.
嗯
Old case in ribbons.
丝带的旧箱子
Caroline Fletcher, egg on her face.
卡罗琳·弗莱彻 鸡蛋在她的脸上
Oh, it's got nothing to do with Caroline Fletcher.
哦 这与Caroline Fletcher无关
They're all saying it's a personal vendetta.
他们都说这是个人仇杀
You know, a female thing. Who?
是女性的事 WHO?
Everyone.
大家
Her face.
她的脸
They did that to her.
他们对她做了
Caroline Fletcher and Keith Mantel.
Caroline Fletcher和Keith Mantel
It's like a witch hunt.
就像猎巫
Her own father.
她自己的父亲
Oh, back onto him again, are we?
哦 再次回到他身上 对吗?
Well, he gave up on her.
好吧 他放弃了她
Want to see something funny?
想看到有趣的东西吗?
The old bugger.
老虫子
Me dad. Gets more post than I do.
我爸xa0获得比我更多的职位
This came for him. North Berwick.
这是给他的 北柏威克
Very nice.
非常好
He always hated going out of his way.
他总是讨厌自己挡路
Unless it was for a Lesser Spotted Canary or...
除非它是用于发现较少的金丝雀或...
Here, go on.
在这里 继续
"Dear Hector."
“亲爱的赫克托 ”
"I don't know if this is your address.
“我不知道这是你的地址
Some months since you last joined
自您上次加入以来的几个月
our Friday afternoon game.
我们周五下午的比赛
Please come again. You're always very welcome.
欢迎再来 总是很欢迎您
Wishing all good health to you, your daughter,
祝您女儿一切健康
and your grandsons, Alan and Kevin.
还有你的孙子艾伦和凯文
Best wishes, your friends here on the Clifford Green."
祝您好运 您的朋友们在Clifford Green上 ”
I looked it up.
我查了一下
It's a bowling green.
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表