剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表
劳拉看到了那些照片
Now we think the boys approached this man.
现在 我们认为男孩们接近了这个男人
I'm sorry. It's a lot to take in.
对不起 需要很多东西
But if there's anything
但是如果有什么事
anything at all you know or you've heard...
所知或所闻...
Get somebody to give Julie a lift home will you?
找人搭便车回家 好吗?
Sure.
当然
Don't you worry.
不用担心
Dirty bastard.
“肮脏的混♥蛋♥ ”
Dirty little bastard.
“肮脏的小混♥蛋♥ ”
At At Thomas' memorial.
在 在托马斯纪念堂
Down by the sea?
在海边?
Yeah. Aye. He was in a right mood.
是的xa0嗯xa0他心情很好
Our Laura turned round on him and said
我们的劳拉转过身对他说
You can't talk about the dead like that.
“你不能这样谈论死者 ”
But he said that he wasn't talking about Thomas.
但是他说他不是在谈论托马斯
He was talking about some fella he'd just met at the memorial.
他在谈论他刚在纪念馆见过的家伙
The man was at the memorial?
这个人在纪念馆吗?
That's what he said.
他就是这么说的
Did you see him?
你看见他了吗?
No.
没有
Did Luke say who the man was?
路加说的是那个人吗?
No.
没有
Where is she?
她在哪?
Bathtub rock pool. What next?
浴缸 岩石池 接下来是什么?
Bodies of water. Think.
水体 认为
Rivers ponds waterways.
河流 池塘 水路
Get everybody onto it Joe.
让所有人参与其中 乔
Down there sir.
先生 在那下
I want somebody on those tire tracks.
我希望有人在那些轮胎痕迹上
Oh Davy.
1257哦 戴维
I don't understand why he'd want to hurt Laura.
1♥2♥5♥9♥我不明白他为什么要伤害劳拉
I don't think he was trying to hurt her.
我认为他不是要伤害她
I think he was fighting to save her.
我认为他正在努力拯救她
We've found a girl's shoe ma'am
我们找到了女童鞋 女士
but there's no sign of a body.
但没有尸体的迹象
Julie.
朱莉
Now Julie we want just a simple yes or no.
现在 朱莉 我们只需要简单的是或否
Oh it's me bairn's.
哦 是我拜恩的
It's me bairn's! No no.
是我拜恩的! 不 不
Come on Julie.
来吧朱莉
It's okay.
没关系
It's all right Julie.
没关系 朱莉
It's all right Julie. Is she in there?
没关系 朱莉 她在吗?
It's all right now.
现在没事了
Come on love.
来吧 爱
It's all right. Come on.
没关系 来吧
Lily's ring bought on your credit card.
莉莉的戒指是用您的信♥用♥卡♥购买♥♥的
Look all this.
看 这一切
It'll destroy my wife.
它会毁了我的妻子
Where is she?
她在哪?
Where's Laura Armstrong?
劳拉·阿姆斯特朗在哪里?
Who?
谁?
Okay.
好的
You and Lily fell passionately in...something or other.
您和莉莉热衷于……某物
Yes. T.G.I. Friday in the beach hut.
是 TGI Friday在海滩小屋
Yes? Yes.
是? 是
Until the rose lost its bloom.
直到玫瑰失去了绽放
The less you wanted the more she needed.
您想要的越少 她就越需要
Yes. Yes.
是 是
Threats pleading.
威胁 恳求
Oh don't look now.
哦 现在不要看
She's only got a job teaching your child.
她只有一份工作教你的孩子
Yes. Oh you must have been
是 哦 你一定是
Terrified yes.
吓坏了
Marriage not safe.
婚姻不安全
That's it. Then what?
而已 那又怎样?
That's it. No.
而已 没有
That's all there is. No.
就这些了 没有
Thomas Sharp. Luke Armstrong.
托马斯·夏普 卢克·阿姆斯特朗
Two lads taking photographs of you and Lily.
两个小伙子给你和莉莉照相
Photos?
相片?
Did they swan in like a pair of mafiosi
他们像一对黑♥手♥党♥一样大声疾呼吗?
demanding hush money?
要钱吗?
Of course Thomas drowned. Stroke of luck that was.
当然 托马斯淹死了 算是中风了
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
You were there to see him off at the memorial by the sea.
您在海边纪念馆里送他去
Dirty bastard. That's what Luke called you.
“肮脏的混♥蛋♥ ”xa0这就是卢克所说的
What memorial?! 8th of July.
什么纪念馆?7月8日
I was never at any memorial!
我从来没有参加任何纪念活动!
You were there.
你在那里
Luke saw you. He spoke to you.
卢克看见了你 他对你说话
Look in my diary. See for yourself.
看我的日记 你自己看
Madrid a conference.
马德里 一次会议
300 witnesses plus.
300名以上的证人
If that's any help to you.
如果对您有帮助
Please don't tell Felicity.
拜托 不要告诉Felicity
You'll tell her yourself.
你会自己告诉她的
Well if Calvert wasn't at the memorial who was?
好吧 如果卡尔弗特不在纪念馆 那是谁?
And where are those photographs?!
这些照片在哪里?
She'll be dead by nightfall.
她将在夜幕降临之前死亡
Get in the car ma'am.
上车 夫人
Oh.
哦
Charlie. Hello?
查理xa0你好?
Yeah.
是的
All right thank you.
好哒 谢谢你们
Samuel Parr still unaccounted for.
塞缪尔·帕尔仍然下落不明
And as for his wife
至于他的妻子
she overdosed on a bottle of pills
她吃了一瓶药过量
and drowned in her own bath.
淹死在自己的浴室里
Look at them.
1329看看他们
The dad the mam and the two little bairns.
爸爸 妈妈和两个小air子
Do you think one of them could have murdered Lily
您认为其中一个人可能杀害了莉莉吗?
at least for Peter's sake?
至少在彼得的份上?
Yeah if you were that devoted.
是的 如果您是那么投入的话
But Luke? Laura?
但是卢克?劳拉
Why would Peter Calvert want them dead?
彼得·卡尔维特 为什么要让他们死?
Hello. This is Sam Parr's answer machine.
1337您好 这是Sam Parr的答录机
Please leave a message and I'll phone you when I get back.
请留言 我回来时会给您打电♥话♥
Sweetheart it's me.
1340甜心 是我
Listen Peter's in some kind of trouble and I don't know.
听着 彼得遇到麻烦了 我不知道
II keep trying your mobile.
II继续尝试您的手♥机♥
If this is about the story then I'm sorry.
如果这是关于故事的 那么对不起
It's none of my business. Okay?
不关我的事xa0好的?
Just don't just shut me out.
只是不要把我拒之门外
I can't stand it when you do that.
当你那样做的时候我受不了了
Please just call me.
请给我打电♥话♥
Felicity.
1349富丽堂皇
The loyal wife.
忠实的妻子
What story?
什么故事
He carried her over the spit of rocks as if she were sleeping.
“他把她抱在岩石上 好像她在睡觉一样 ”
What is this?
这是什么?
"It seemed fitting
“看起来很合适
The waves crashed against the castle keep.
“海浪撞向了城♥堡♥要塞 ”
Come on.
来吧
Why the castle?
为什么是城♥堡♥?
It's an old haunt of my father's.
这是我父亲的老地方
They keep it on as a Nature Reserve.
他们将其保留为自然保护区
Sea watchers mainly.
主要是海上观察员
Ma'am.
女士
Holly.
剧集 | 探长薇拉(2011) | 导航列表