剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表
他是主管科学的副部长
He's my undersecretary for science.
如果他同意 你就能和我们一起研究
If he approves you, you can work with us.
否则就免谈
Otherwise, no deal.
你觉得那是威胁吗
Do you think that's a threat?
你知道自己面临着无期徒刑吗
Do you understand that you're facing life?
我面临着一波即将到来的屠♥杀♥ 跟你一样
I'm facing a wave of slaughter coming down the road, just like you.
也许是一种流行病
Maybe an epidemic.
我是唯一了解情况的人
And I'm the only one who knows a goddamn thing about it.
让他相信你
Make him believe you.
天呐 快把手铐打开吧
Oh, for God's sakes, throw those things away.
斯旺医生
Dr. Swann.
请坐吧
Please, have a seat.
我很喜欢你的副本
I've enjoyed your transcripts very much.
我的... 什么
My... my what?
你的声音文件
Your audio files.
我们录下了你说的话
Oh, we record everything you've said.
部长没告诉你吗
The secretary didn't inform you of that?
没有 这个... 她倒没说
No. No, she... she didn't mention that one.
大家都不例外 我叫凯利克斯·尼克洛斯
Well, they do it to all of us. My name's Calix Niklos.
我负责科学部 很高兴见到你
I'm the science guy around here, and I'm very, very glad to see you.
是吗
Are you?
你肯定过得很糟糕
You must be in a terrible place.
对于你妻子的遭遇 我非常遗憾
My sympathies on your wife.
还没人跟我说过这个
No one's actually said that to me yet.
那是因为没人理解正在发生的事情
That's because nobody can absorb what's happening.
我本来... 可以采取点措施
I could've... I could've done something.
我本可以再次隔离费恩
I could've quarantined Fayne again.
-我本可以打电♥话♥通知其他人 -别自责了
I could've just called... someone. - Don't blame yourself.
谁也无法预料之后会出现这些情况
There's no way anybody could've known what was going on.
你觉得现在是什么情况
What do you think is going on?
说真的 我会听你的
Really, I defer to you.
我... 我不会冲在最前面
I... I'm not going first.
没门
No way.
当然
Of course.
你需要我们需要你
You need us to need you.
否则你就是一个杀人嫌疑犯
Otherwise, you're just a guy with a murder charge.
不 我不是那种政♥治♥人物
No, it... I'm not... I'm not political... uh, in that way.
-不是那样的 -每个人都是政♥治♥人物 斯旺医生
It's not like that. - Everyone's political, Dr. Swann.
但我会冲到最前面 如果你愿意
But I'll go first, if you'd like.
当然 直到今天早上 国安部
Until this morning, the department was, of course,
得知了莫霍克谷
aware that there were serial killings happening here
有连环谋杀案
in the Mohawk Valley.
谋杀通常与国♥家♥安♥全♥无关
Murders aren't usually a matter of national security.
但是看到受害者的照片
But when we saw the pictures of the victims,
我们就知道我们面对的是完全不同的东西
we knew were dealing with something else entirely,
所以我们进行了尸检
so we autopsied the bodies.
斯旺医生 这里面涉及的病状...
Dr. Swann, there are pathologies here...
我从来没接触过
that I have never encountered.
没人接触过
No one has.
我觉得是一种古老的朊病毒 在生物量中处于孤立状态
My working theory is an ancient form of prion, isolated in biomass,
进入了我和迈克尔·费恩...
got into me, and Michael Fayne...
和我的... 妻子体内
and my... uh, wife.
好像...
It... it seems...
我觉得我说的太多了
I think I'm saying too much.
还说你不是政♥治♥人物
And you say you're not political.
我们别再兜圈子了 医生 我们需要你
Let's not beat around the bush here, Doctor. We need you.
你绝对也需要我们
And I daresay you need us.
更别说这攸关公共利益
Not to mention the common good.
这些生物是真实存在的威胁
These creatures are existential threats.
他们不是什么"生物" 他们... 就是人
They're not creatures. They... they're people.
那他们就是杀人狂
Well, then, they are insanely murderous people.
被感染的人
Infected people.
那不一样 他们生病了
There's a difference. They have a disease.
以后再谈用词吧
Well, we can define terms as we go.
现在的关键是 你能帮我们吗
The main issue here is, can you help us?
能
Yes.
当然 我可以帮你们
Absolutely, I can help you.
但我现在想要回儿子
But I want to secure my son right now.
-现在 不是以后 -当然
Right now. Not later. - Of course.
很抱歉 在一开始
I, uh... I apologize that he was ever used
他被当成了筹码
as leverage in the first place.
这里的人 我们应该说...
The people here are, shall we say...
承受着压力
under pressure.
转移你的时候 我已经把他送过来了
I had him transferred here when we moved you.
爸爸
Dad!
欢迎加入 斯旺医生
Welcome aboard, Dr. Swann.
你好 我是斯旺医生 请留言 谢谢
Hey, it's Dr. Swann. Leave a message, thanks.
你还有别的需要吗
You need anything else?
有
Yeah.
我要住在自己家里
I need to live in our house.
这个嘛...
Yeah, well...
那里已经变成...
it's considered a, you know...
犯罪现场了
crime scene.
我想回家
I wanna go home.
我也是 儿子
Me too, bud.
我也特别想回家
More than anything.
你经历了一些非常...
You've been through some really...
非常... 糟糕的事情
bad... bad stuff.
德兹 看着我
Dez, look at me.
我们昨晚看到的画面
We saw things last night.
我们... 永远也忘不了
Things we'll... we'll never forget.
但是还有更严重的事情正在发生
But there is something bigger going on here, okay?
不仅影响着我们 也影响着大家
Not just for us, but for everyone.
我现在不在乎大家
I don't care about everyone right now.
我只在乎我们
Just us.
好吧
Yeah.
试着这样想
Try this.
如果我不在这里做点事情
If I don't do something here right now,
杰丝的遭遇会在其他妈妈
then what happened to Jess can happen to other moms,
爸爸 兄弟姐妹 女儿...
and dads, and brothers, and sisters, and daughters...
和儿子身上重演
and sons.
不能让其他人去做吗
Can't somebody else do it?
没有我不行
Not without me.
而我没有你 什么也做不了
And I can't do anything without you.
有人吗
Somebody there?
有人吗
Hello?
我能听见你的呼吸
I can hear you breathing.
你是我的专车司机吗
Are you my ride?
不是
No.
我不是
No, I'm not.
你确定这样坐在这里安全吗
You sure it's safe to be sitting here like this?
够安全了
Safe enough.
等等
Oh, hang on.
如果你是...
If you're...
盲人 我是盲人
Blind. The word is blind.
你怎么用枪呢
How can you use a gun?
我不知道
I don't know.
从来没用过
Never had to.
一个盲女拿着9毫米口径手♥枪♥扫射
The idea of a blind woman spraying 9-mil slugs around
光想象就能把人吓跑
just scares people off, I guess.
佩服
I admire that.
那辆该死的车在哪里
So where's that damn car?
你能帮我看一下那个应用吗
Could you look on the app for me?
上面说他在几公里以外
Says he's a couple miles off.
我要去特洛伊
I have to get to Troy.
我兄弟死了
My brother died.
他死了
He died?
节哀顺变
Sorry for your loss.
自然规律
Nature of the beast.
对啊
Right.
剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表