剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表
吸血鬼战争
第一季 第7集
萨米披萨店还开着 你想去吗
Sammy's Pizza's still open. You wanna go?
我饿死了
I'm starving.
需要帮忙吗
Can we help you?
-快跑 -什么情况
Run. - What the fuck?
你认识她吗
Do you know her?
你干什么
What are you doing?
看着他
Look at him.
快跑
Run! Run!
我有个妹妹 跟你很像
You know, I have a sister like you.
保罗
Paul?
操
Ah, shit.
德兹
Dez!
保罗
Paul?
怎么...
What...
特蕾莎
Teresa.
不 怎么...
No. What...
对不起
I'm sorry.
喂
Hello?
我是德兹
Hey, it's Dez.
我需要帮助
I need help.
德兹
Dez!
德兹
Dez!
什么
What?
德兹...
Dez...
德兹
Dez!
嗨
Hi!
嗨 我的宝贝
Hi, my baby! Hi!
天哪 我太爱你了
Hi! Oh, God, I love you so much.
天哪 你身上好温暖 你没事吧
Oh, God, you feel so warm. Are you okay?
天哪
Oh, my God!
我们回家
Let's go home.
我们回家 我的宝贝
Let's go home, okay?
嗨
Hi!
我们回家 好的
Let's go home. Okay.
好的...
Okay...
政♥府♥开始强硬起来了
The government's taken the gloves off.
这是生死抉择
This is literally life and death.
你们加入我们...
You join with us...
或者孤独死去
or die alone.
记住 各位...
Remember, people...
这些不是我们想要的...
none of us asked for this...
但是我们一起斗争 就能生存下来
but if we fight together, we survive.
对 -没错
Yeah. Yeah! - Right.
对 -我们有多少人
Yeah. - How many we got?
大概40人 我们势单力薄
About 40. Told you it was small.
势单不一定力薄
Nothing's small.
你可以去看看沃特福德那帮人
You could go see that group in Waterford now.
可能有100人了
It's probably worth about 100.
我跟丹妮卡说过会跟她一起捕猎 很快的
I told Danika I'd hunt with her. It won't take long.
宝贝 你肯定饿了 我给你弄点吃的吧
Sweetie, you must be hungry. Can I get you anything?
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
-我很冷 -好吧
I'm cold. - Okay.
快看这个 你还记得吗
Look at this. Do you remember this?
你的猫和老鼠毯子
Your cat and mouse blankie.
你睡觉的时候喜欢把小老鼠抱在身边
You used to love to hold the little mouse close to you at bedtime
确保这只猫抓不到他
to make sure the cat couldn't get him.
-你记得吗 -不记得了
Do you remember that? - No.
当然了 你那时候还太小
Well, of course. I mean, you were so little.
宝贝
Oh... honey.
你不冷啊 你...
You aren't cold, you're...
你很烫
you're burning up.
我去给你拿点水 你很快就会好起来的
I'm gonna get you some water. You'll be feeling better in no time.
我们要聊聊检疫行动
We need to speak about the quarantine operation.
委员会听证会上会发起投票
It will be voted on at the committee hearings.
我们得在那之前行动
We need to move before then.
为什么
Because?
我们就快控制不住血族了
We won't be able to rein in the Bloods much longer.
那些偏远地区已经是禁区了
There are, uh... remote areas that are no-go zones already.
第一个设施准备好了吗
Is the first facility ready?
秘密运作中
And functioning, off the books.
我们需要授权让它得到正式认可
We need authorization to make it official.
委员会听证会时间已经定了
The committee hearings are scheduled.
我们会讨论这个问题
It will come into our discussions.
与此同时 做你该做的事
In the meantime, do what you have to do.
喂
Yes?
斯旺医生的事还没得到确认
No confirmation on Dr. Swann.
你派去的人没有回报
The resource you sent didn't check in.
去那间诊所找找原因
Get to that clinic, find out why.
你好
Hello?
这里怎么了
Wh-what happened here?
他们称之为"群聚"
Uh... what they call a cluster.
吸血鬼密度高 大家都很害怕
High vampire rate. Everybody's scared.
但你站在外面
But you're out here.
我不能坐视不管
I couldn't stand lookin' at it.
他们昨晚攻击了邻居
They attacked the neighbors last night.
血族控制不住自己 跟熊差不多
Bloods can't help 'emselves, no more'n a bear.
是啊...
Yes...
是那些人
it was people.
你是说义警
You mean vigilantes?
我不知道是谁告诉他们那房♥子里的人是吸血鬼
I don't know who told them the folks in that house were bloodsuckers.
大多数人都不是...
Most of 'em weren't...
但昨晚他们还是杀死了一对夫妇
but they killed a couple last night all the same.
然后今天早上 肉车开了过来
Then this morning, the meat wagon drove up.
肉车是什么 -全副武装的卡车
What's the meat wagon? - Big armored truck thing.
过来杀吸血鬼 那家人都被他们带走了
Comes around and kills vampires. Anyone in the family, they take away.
他们上周带走了我的两个堂弟 天知道他们在哪
They took two of my cousins last week. God only knows where.
我很遗憾
I'm very sorry to hear that.
我也在找人
I'm also looking for someone.
一个... 这么高的小男孩 红头发
A... a small boy about this tall, red hair.
他是吸血鬼吗
He one of them?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
有可能
Maybe.
抱歉打搅你了 但是...
I'm s-sorry to bother you, but...
我需要一样东西
there is one thing I need.
-喂 -我是卢瑟
Hello? - It's Luther.
拜托 听我说 很紧急
Please, just listen. It's urgent.
你有德兹的消息吗
Have you heard from Dez?
他联♥系♥过你吗
Has he been in touch?
现在你希望他联♥系♥我了
Now you want him to be in touch?
我跟你联♥系♥的时候 你好像并不在意
You didn't seem to care for it when I was in touch.
卷入这些麻烦事的人是你
You're the one involved in all this awful business.
是你带走了他 不知道带他去了哪里
You're the one taking him who knows where.
好吧 瑞秋
Okay, Rach.
把他交给完全陌生的人
Exposing him to who knows what.
现在不是吵架的时候
This is not the time.
我倒觉得正是时候
I'd say it's exactly the time.
你把他弄丢了吧
You've lost him, haven't you?
你忙着做非常重要的事情
You're so busy doing all this stuff that's so important,
想要挽救这个该死的世界
trying to save the goddamn world,
你甚至连自己的家人都救不了
you couldn't even save your own family.
如果他去了你那里...
If he shows up there...
我会保证他的安全
I'll keep him safe.
显然是你做不到的事情
Something you clearly aren't capable of doing.
-喂 -我在诊所
Yes? - I'm at the clinic.
特蕾莎·谭格拉和你派去的人死了
Teresa Tangorra and the asset you sent are dead.
没有斯旺和那个男孩的踪迹
There's no sign of Swann or the boy.
-放我走 -请不要这样
Let me go! - Please don't!
-快点 -不
Come. - No!
放开他
Leave him alone!
剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表