剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表
没错 还他妈的捅了大篓子
Yeah, and fucked up big-time.
他和朋友昨天袭击了一场葬礼
Him and his friends tore up a funeral yesterday.
他们杀了小孩 甚至都没有吸血
They killed kids. They didn't even feed.
告诉他我要讲道理
Tell him I wanna be reasonable.
我们会录影 这样大家都能看到过程很公平
We'll even video them so everyone can see it was fair.
天哪
Oh, God.
天哪 不
Oh, God, no.
我们镜像了斯旺的电脑 看看他在做什么
We've mirrored Swann's computer. Take a look at what he's doing.
基因图谱
Genetic profiles.
对 左边的基因属于迈克尔·费恩
Correct. The one on the left belongs to Michael Fayne,
他把费恩的跟他儿子的做了对比
which he has compared to his son's profile
二者在某方面相同
and they are identical in one particular way.
继续说
I'm waiting.
NH47基因
The NH47 gene.
如果这个男孩感染了朊病毒 他会变成血族
If the boy's exposed to the prion, he will become a Blood.
从斯旺的表情来看
Judging from the look on Dr. Swann's face,
他应该已经被感染了
I'd say he's already been exposed.
见鬼
Holy shit.
不过如果我没搞错的话
But I'm not misunderstanding this, right?
这种方法可以让我们预测 谁会转化 谁不会
This does give us a way to predict who will transform and who won't?
是的 它是...
Yes. It's the, uh...
它是圣杯
it's the Holy Grail.
有人吗
Hello?
帕姆齐医生
Dr. Permucci?
你好
Hi.
抱歉吓到你们了
Oh, sorry to frighten you.
帕姆齐医生
Dr. Permucci?
我是
Yeah?
-你这里现在开门吗 -我们每周三关门
Are you open now? - We're closed Wednesdays.
是你还是这个孩子
Is it for you or the kid?
我们不是瘾君子 他才11岁
Uh... we're not addicts, and he's 11.
我见过11岁的吸毒者
I've seen users at 11.
好吧 卢瑟·斯旺医生让我们来的
Okay. Uh, Dr. Luther Swann sent us.
卢瑟 天哪 好多年没见了
Luther! Hell, it's been years.
他怎么样啊
How's he doing?
他很好 这是他儿子德兹
Oh, he's fine, but this is his son, Dez.
-他不... -感觉不舒服吗
He's not... - Not feeling so well, are you?
是的
No.
看样子是的
Yeah.
他有点发烧
He's, uh... he's got a bit of a fever.
卢瑟经历了第一次爆发
Luther was in the first outbreak.
他没有转化 但有传染性
He didn't turn, but while he was contagious,
他可以传染病毒
he could've spread it.
这东西传染得到处都是
This thing is spreading everywhere,
你担心... 德兹可能也染上了
and you're worried... Dez might have it.
是的
Yes.
好吧
Okay.
你们... 去我的诊断室吧
Why don't you, uh... step into my exam room,
我去清洗一下...
and I'll just wash up and...
拿点东西
get a few things.
你喜欢棒球吗
Do you like baseball?
-不喜欢 -好吧
No. - Good.
反正也很无聊
It's boring.
非常感谢 医生
Thank you so much, Doctor.
不客气
Certainly.
为什么一家戒毒诊所周三会关门
Why would a methadone clinic be closed on a Wednesday?
有点不对劲
Something's wrong.
操
Shit!
操
Shit.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
去哪里 -哪儿都行
Where? - Anywhere.
对不起
Sorry.
我一直吓到你们
I'm always scaring you.
是的 我想你说得对
Yeah. You know, I was thinking that you were right,
德兹确实得去医院 -恐怕恕难从命
and Dez really needs to be in a hospital. - That's not an option anymore.
一般我用血袋 但是...
Normally, I use the bags, but...
现在
right now,
你靠得这么近...
when you're like this, so close...
我能清楚听见你的血液在流动
I hear the blood in you so loudly.
快跑 德兹
Run, Dez!
快进来
Hey. Come in.
大家都在这里
This is the gang.
各位
Guys?
你们认识的 迈克尔·费恩 零号♥病人
You know Michael Fayne, Patient Zero.
艾娃说你想谈谈
Ava said you wanted to talk.
你们袭击了葬礼
Your attack on the funeral.
对 很好玩
Yeah, that was fun.
你们受到血国的保护 我的盟友
You have the protection of Blood Nation, my alliance.
非常感谢
And this is appreciated.
只要你们遵守与人类交往的规则
As long as the rules of engagement with humans are kept.
这不是无序 而是生存 我已经跟你们解释过
This isn't random, it's survival. This was explained to you.
-别小题大做 -那种事情你们不能再做
Come on. It was nothing. - You won't do anything like that again.
真的吗
Oh, really?
听着
Listen.
我们有明确的目标
We have clear goals.
我们不想让人类害怕
We don't want the humans terrified,
但我们的确需要他们生活在紧张和焦虑中
but we do need them nervous and anxious to get along.
想想吧 如果我们只是无法预知的怪物
I mean, think about it. If we're just unpredictable monsters,
如果他们的妇女儿童被血族屠♥杀♥
if their women and children are being slaughtered by Bloods,
他们会对付我们的
they will come for us.
那就糟糕了
And that's a bad thing.
因为太快了 我们的人数...
'Cause it's too soon. We don't have the numbers...
还不够
yet.
那你打算怎么办
So what are you gonna do about it?
这个嘛...
Well...
我会让人类知道...
I'm gonna show the humans...
我们会处理自己内部的问题
that we take care of our own problems.
他们就能看见血族在做正确的事
This way, they'll see that Bloods do the right thing.
别这样
Oh, no, come on, now.
我们是盟友啊
Come on, we're on your side!
看这个多漂亮 好啊
Look how goddamn pretty this is, eh? Olé!
各位 来吧 好吗
Guys, let's do this, okay?
兄弟们
Brothers.
我们保护人类的任务越来越紧迫
As our mission to save our kind is becoming very urgent,
这是我的荣幸...
it's my pleasure...
不 是我的职责
No, it's my duty
欢迎新成员加入我们
to welcome our newest recruit into our ranks.
你们都认识 杰米
Y'all know, Jimmy.
对吗
Right?
该死的跟屁虫杰米
Fucking hanger-on Jimmy.
杰米兄弟
Associate Jimmy.
图腾柱底部的一坨屎杰米
Piece of shit at the bottom of the totem pole Jimmy.
别再那样了 杰米
No more, Jimmy.
现在你是我们的一份子了
Now you're one of us.
因为我们面临的挑战迫在眉睫
Because there's a great urgency to the challenges we're facing.
到处都是该死的吸血鬼
There are fuckin' vampires everywhere.
欢迎 杰米
Welcome, Jimmy.
你是我们的家人了
You're family now.
这是给你的
This is for you.
去死吧 骗子
It's time to die, trickster!
操
Oh, shit!
-卧♥槽♥ -住手
Oh, shit! - Hold up.
住手
Hold up!
他妈的把枪放下
Lower your fucking guns.
我发疯的兄弟会让我们都丧命
My crazy fuckin' brother was gonna get us all killed, and you know it.
你是吸血鬼吗
You one of them?
不对 我不是他妈的吸血鬼
No. I'm not a fuckin' vampire.
当然不是
Of course not.
我本想亲手杀了他
I thought about killing him myself.
但是... 兄弟情感 你明白吧
But... brother thing, you know?
剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表