剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表
你觉得它能跟面部识别软件关联吗
Think it'll work with that face-recognizing thing?
应该可以
It should, yes.
你♥他♥妈♥死哪去了
Where the fuck have you been?
整夜都在追那个吸血鬼婊♥子♥
Chased that vampire bitch all night.
-干掉她了吗 -没有 我跟丢了
Yeah, you kill her? - No, I lost her.
我回来的时候迪克森死了 怎么回事
When I got back, Dixon was dead. What happened?
说是什么... 大口径武器呗
Well, the word is, um... a large-caliber weapon happened.
你干的吗 杰米
You do that, Jimmy?
我他妈为什么要那么做
What the fuck would I do that for?
我不知道 你告诉我啊
I don't know. You tell me.
我又不傻
I'm not stupid.
我们只剩五个人了
We're down to five functioning bodies.
-我们需要他 -他妈的太对了 我们需要他
We needed him. - Fuckin' right we needed him.
我的士兵都不足了 我是将军
I'm running out of soldiers here. I'm a general!
我需要我该死的军队去杀吸血鬼
I need my fucking army to kill vampires!
我是圣女贞德 怎么 我应该投降吗
I'm Joan of Arc! What, am I supposed to just surrender? Hm?
更多前景
More prospects.
我需要更多前景
I need more prospects.
对 我需要更多前景
Oh, yeah, I need more prospects.
但是我能信赖谁呢 杰米
But who's the man to trust, right, Jimmy?
即便是你
I mean, even you.
我根本不了解你
I know jack shit about you.
你♥他♥妈♥是哪里来的
Where the fuck are you from?
-萨斯喀彻温省 -萨斯喀彻温省
Saskatchewan. - Saskatchewan.
-你有绿卡吗 -我们不承认你们的边界
You got a green card? - We don't recognize your borders.
这个答案好
That's a good answer.
-你是印第安人吗 -纯血统的
You an Indian? - Full-blooded.
-平原克里人 -你是"威士忌杰克"吗
Plains Cree. - You a Whiskey Jack?
你想说韦萨克查克吗
You trying to say Weesageechak?
不 我说实话
No, I speak white man.
我说了威士忌杰克 这个词的意思是"骗子"
I said Whiskey Jack, and that's the word for "trickster."
嘿...
Hey...
你是骗子吗
are you a trickster?
你骗过人吗
Are youse up to tricks?
杰米
Huh, Jimmy?
他妈的放松点 我爱你
Fuckin' relax, man. I love you!
兄弟 我向你承诺过 正式成员
Dude, I'm promoting you, full patch!
-我们今晚要好好庆祝一番 -好啊 鲍比 我能说什么
We're gonna have a big ceremony tonight. - Holy hell, Bobby! What can I say?
没问题 你比这里的所有人
No problem. I mean, you're twice as smart
都聪明多了 你知道的
as all the guys here. You know that.
你是骗子
You're a trickster.
都听你的 鲍比
Whatever you say, Bobby.
今晚再见
I'll see you tonight.
那货有真正的生存本领啊
That one's got a real knack for survival, huh?
对 他是老手
Yeah, he's slick.
忘了那个吸血鬼婊♥子♥吧
Forget the vampire bitch.
就连怪兽也没杀掉他
Even Monster couldn't kill him.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说 他是他妈的吸血鬼
I mean he's a fuckin' blood walker.
他是血族
He's a Blood.
我能闻到
I can smell it.
那你想怎么办
So, what do you wanna do?
我想为他准备个小派对...
I wanna have a little party for him...
我想杀了他
and I wanna kill him.
干掉他
Gonna light him up.
怎么了 你觉得没问题吧 弟弟
Oh, what? Is that okay with you, little brother?
没问题...
Yeah...
都听你的 鲍比
Whatever you say, Bobby.
就这么办
That's what I say.
如果我变成吸血鬼
But if I turn into a vampire,
我可能会像杰丝一样想杀你
I might try to kill you like Jess did.
我也病了 我没有转化
I got sick. I didn't turn.
-那是你 -大多数人都这样
That's you. - That's most people.
听着
Listen.
别去想没有你我会更好这种事
Don't ever think I'm better off without you.
永远别那么想
Ever.
-明白我的话吗 -明白了
You understand me? - Yeah.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
一个安全的地方
Someplace safe.
如果我们能离开这里
If we get out of here.
我们会离开这里的
We'll get out of here.
你应该看看这个 所有国安部电♥话♥的审查记录
Ah, you should take a look at this. It's an audit of all DNS phones.
第37页
Page 37.
斯旺给一个警♥察♥的手♥机♥打了电♥话♥
Swann called a cop's phone.
在这名警♥察♥被迈克尔·费恩杀掉以后
After the cop was killed by Michael Fayne.
斯旺医生 他们想马上见你
Dr. Swann? They want to see you right away.
好的
Okay.
好
Yeah.
稍等一会儿
Uh, just give me a minute.
我接到命令 护送去你见梅将军
I have orders to take you to General May.
好的 来了
Okay. Coming.
爸爸 别去 拜托 -过来
Dad, don't go, please! - Come here.
带他去帕姆齐那里 杜安斯堡坎通纳路236号♥
Take him to Permucci. 236 Kantola Road, Duanesburg.
保罗·帕姆齐医生
Dr. Paul Permucci.
明白
Got it.
我爱你 儿子
I love you, bud.
准备好去冒险了吗
Ready for an adventure?
没有
No.
我也没有
Yeah. Me either.
-感觉好点了吗 -好点了
Feelin' better? - Yeah.
地衣 没想到啊
Lichen. Who knew?
我很高兴你在这里
I'm happy you're here.
幸好我们找到了你
Happy we found you.
是我运气好
My good luck.
对了...
So...
你钓鱼吗
you fish?
你说呢
What do you think?
你总是充满惊喜
You've always been full of surprises.
你怎么应对的
How do you cope?
你遇到过更紧急的情况吗
Have you ever had a greater rush?
不喝血会饿 喝血的时候有罪恶感
Hunger when you don't feed and the guilt when you do.
我面对它
I deal with it.
这就是现在的我们
It's who we've become.
并不是我们自己选的
It's not like we chose it.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我跟费恩联♥系♥过
I communicated with Fayne.
我劝他投降
I begged him to turn himself in.
-我怕他会杀掉我们整个小组 -为什么不报告
I was afraid he'd kill our whole team. - Why didn't you tell us?
-因为没有造成任何后果 -你帮助了一名杀手
Because nothing came of it. - You helped a killer.
所以你不仅会被调离这个组 你还会被送进监狱
So you are not just off this team, but you are going to jail.
医生 能请你先离开吗
Doctor, can we have the room, please?
好的 当然
Yeah, uh, sure.
斯旺医生不能进监狱 我们还需要他
Dr. Swann is not going to jail. We still need him.
-为什么 -为了找到捕食者基因
For what? - To find the predator gene.
这不是建议 将军 我们接下来必须这么做
That's not a suggestion, General. It's how we are going to play it.
-凯利克斯算哪门子名字 -上网搜他
What kind of name is Calix? - Google him.
你不会有任何发现 但我找到了一些好东西
You won't find a thing, but I have found something great.
-是一个讲述人类不称职的故事 -怎么不称职了
It's a story of human ineptitude. - What isn't?
去年 中国黑客发现 为了省钱
Last year, Chinese hackers discovered that to save money,
美国政♥府♥将所有个人数据存储在没有安全防护的电脑上
the US government store all personnel data on unsecured computers.
尼克洛斯的私人手♥机♥号♥码
Niklos's personal cell number.
我真的看到了你迷恋我的好处
I do see the advantage in having you obsessed with me.
给他搞点事情
Let's shake him up a little.
给你看点东西
Hey! I need to show you something.
这是什么
What's this?
在我的邮箱里
It was in my mail.
你知道亚历克斯·韦德吗
You recognize Alex Waide?
知道 埃尔迈拉的一名哥特爱好者
Yeah, a goth wannabe from Elmira,
他已经转化加入我们了
who actually turned and wound up joining.
剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表