剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表
等等 你也要杀了我吗
Wait, you're gonna kill me too?
当然了
Hell, yeah.
我真希望能亲自动手
Wish I had time to do it myself.
我跟这一切毫无关系
I have nothing to do with this!
操♥他♥妈♥的
You fuck!
-放开我 -丹妮 住手
Let me go! - Hey, Dani! Dani! Dani! Stop!
丹妮 住手 就给我一分钟
Dani, stop, stop, stop. Hey, just give me a minute!
给我一分钟 丹妮
Give me a minute. Dani.
住手
Stop.
艾娃...
Ava...
放过她吧
give her a pass.
你身上没剩下多少人性了
You don't have much left in you,
但多少还是有一些
but you have that.
就当是为了我 拜托
Do it for me. Please.
放她走吧
Let her go.
-抱歉 -没关系
Sorry. I'm sorry. - It's okay.
-没关系 -我不能走
It's okay. - I can't.
快走吧 趁他们还没改主意
Go now. Go now, before they change their minds, okay?
-好吧 -好的
Okay. - Okay.
我爱你 -我爱你
I love you. - I love you.
快走 离开这里
Go. Get outta here.
老天 你看上她哪一点了
God, what did you ever see in her?
很多
A lot!
感谢你做的一切
Thanks for everything.
不客气
Sure.
杰米
Jimmy!
搞什么
What the fuck?
抱歉 医生 国安部扫荡了这个地方 这里到处是血族
Sorry, Doc. DNS just ransacked this place. Bloods are everywhere.
-孩子们呢 -在房♥子里
Where are the kids? - In the house.
吉鲁和她的手下都走了
Giroux's gone, and her staff, too.
我知道 我听说了 国安部
I know. I heard. DNS.
我本来可以不让她被人带走 但她让我走开
I coulda hung on to her, but she told me to stand down.
我要带艾米莉亚去蒙托克 直到参议员被释放
I'm taking Amelia to Montauk until the senator is released.
她在那里会很安全
She'll be safe there.
你跟德兹应该和我们一起走
You and Dez should come with us.
我不能
I can't do that.
吉鲁需要我 瑞秋需要我
Giroux needs me. Rachel needs me.
我可以带上你儿子
I can take the boy.
不行
No, no way.
从现在起 德兹不会和我分开
Dez and I are not apart from here on out.
不过谢谢你
But thank you.
好吧 我明白了
Yeah, I get it.
小朋友们
Hey, guys.
到了就发个信息给我
Text me when you get there.
你妈妈会没事的
Your mom's gonna be okay.
我知道的
I know it.
德兹说得对 你妈妈会没事的
Dez is right. Your mom's gonna be okay.
你和森特探员待在这里很安全
And you're safe with Agent Saint here.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你 德兹
Thank you, Dez.
谢谢 杰米
Thank you, Jimmy.
你接到妈妈了吗
Did you get Mom?
没有 为了安全起见 他们将她转移了
No, they moved her to keep her safe.
参议员萨莎·吉鲁...
Senator Sasha Giroux...
-天哪 -...已被军方拘留
Jeez. - ... has been taken into military custody.
此刻白宫选择不对拘留原因
At this time, the White House is choosing not to comment
作出评论
on the reason for the arrest.
我会杀光你们
I will kill every fucking one of you.
不
No!
不
No!
爸爸 不
Dad! No!
不
No!
爸爸
Dad!
-不 -德兹
No! - Dez!
不
No!
米拉... 谢天谢地
Mila... Thank God.
他妈的跪下
Get on your fucking knees!
不 不...
No, no...
是你把我变成这样
You did this to me.
我这辈子都在照顾你和妈妈
All I have ever done is take care of you and Mom!
你只知道利用我
And all you ever did was use me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你有过选择的 丹妮卡
You had a choice, Danika.
我们体内都有病毒 但我选择去控制它
This thing is inside both of us, but I chose to control it.
米拉 求你了...
Mila, please...
我选择真爱...
I chose real love...
求你了...
Please, please, please...
... 却又失去了...
... and I lost it...
不...
No...
... 全都拜你所赐
... because of what you made me.
你们好
Hi.
我叫艾娃·奥马利
My name is Ava O'Malley,
我国血族最大组织
and I'm the number two in command
血国的第二把手
of the largest assembly of Bloods in our country, Blood Nation.
今晚早些时候 血国前领袖迈克尔·费恩
Earlier this evening, the former leader of Blood Nation, Michael Fayne,
因与人类合作
was arrested by the Central Council
导致近两万名血族丧命后
after his collaboration with humans cost up to 20,000 Blood lives.
迈克尔·费恩被中♥央♥议会逮捕 并且被控指背叛血国
Michael Fayne was charged with treason against Blood Nation,
认定有罪
found guilty,
并于半小时前
and executed
在一个秘密地点...
at an undisclosed location...
遭到处决
half an hour ago.
在死前不久
Shortly before his death,
费恩同意将权力转交给新领袖
Fayne endorsed this transfer of power to our new leader.
-大家好 我叫凯利克斯·尼克洛斯 -什...
Hello, my name is Calix Niklos. - Wha...
几天前 我还是血族最大的敌人
And until a few days ago, I was the Bloods' worst enemy.
但我越来越清楚地意识到 是我错了
But it became increasingly clear to me that I was wrong.
这场生存之战只有一方能获胜
There can be only one winner in this battle for survival,
在这场进化之战中 人类虚弱 分化 惊恐
this evolutionary struggle, and humans, weak, divided, and terrified,
不配得到胜利
simply don't deserve to win.
今天晚上 我会简要地
For tonight, I would like to make
阐述两点
just two simple points.
首先 不管出于什么原因
The first is that we will never, for any reason,
我们都不会再和人类谈判
deal with human beings again.
直到他们不再是我们的主人 而是我们的食物
Well, until they stop being our masters and simply become our food.
第二点就是我们必胜的唯一原因
The second thing is the single reason why we will prevail.
这就是传染性朊病毒的来源
This is the source of the infectious prion.
操 原来是他拿走了 -但是在此之前 它被锁起来了
Shit. He was the one that took it. - But until now, it had been locked away,
-无法进一步传染 所以... -当然是他
unable to do its work, so... - Of course he was.
我拿到了
I acquired it.
终于达到了大自然所期望的阶段
It's finally at a stage that nature intended it for.
我们已经将其大量投入在
And we've placed a very great deal of this substance
几大城市的供水系统中
in the water supplies of several major cities,
目前有3000多万人感染朊病毒
presently exposing over 30 million people to the prion infection.
我们需要有人对此负责
We'll need someone to blame for this.
当然
Of course we will.
至于各位辛勤工作
And to everyone out there working so hard
想用所谓的"治愈措施"消灭我们的人
on wiping us out with the so-called cure,
为你们介绍一下我们的保险措施
let me introduce you to our insurance policy.
这个男孩是已知唯一有免疫力的人类...
This boy is the only known human with immunity...
-德兹 -...但是请放心
Dez? - ... but rest assured,
我有一组科学家日以继日地工作
I have a team of scientists working around the clock
确保你们能享受各种医学突破
to make sure that any medical breakthroughs you have,
我们将会永远快他们一步
we will always be a step ahead.
虽然...
It's quite a shame...
-德兹 -...德斯蒙德即将经历的事令人惋惜
Dez? - ... what Desmond will have to endure,
但这是为了成全大我
but it's for the greater good.
至少是为了我们
Well, at least, ours.
血族将会存活下来...
The Bloods are here to stay...
赢得胜利
and to win.
剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表