剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表
免疫力
Immunity.
没发现有人有免疫力
No one's found immunity.
还没有确定 但是...
It's not for certain, but...
我儿子德兹有捕食者基因
my son, Dez, has the predator gene.
他接触过朊病毒 生病了 但是...
He was exposed to the prions, and he got sick, but...
他恢复了
He recovered?
是的 他恢复了
Yes, he did.
这有可能是免疫力
Now, it's a possibility of immunity,
但我需要重头开始检查我的工作
but I need to reexamine all of my work from scratch.
我需要重新评估我留在国安部的材料
I... I need to reassess the materials that I left at the DNS,
我需要从北极研究所
and I need the original biomass
取回的原始生物量
that I retrieved from the Arctic Research Facility.
我们会拿到所有你需要的东西
We're gonna get you everything you need.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有一件事
And one more thing.
我需要找到德兹的妈妈 瑞秋·汤普森
I need to find Dez's mom, Rachel Thompson.
她在公共墓地附近失踪了
She's gone missing up near Potter's Field.
交给我吧 我的警卫会找到她
Leave it with me. My detail will find her.
现在我要问你点事
And now I need to ask something of you.
怎么了
What's that?
你愿意就这场危机在参议院委员会作证吗
Would you consider testifying at the Senate Committee on this crisis?
我们需要曝光国安部的非法勾当
We need to expose DNS, their illegal actions,
和那个拘留营
and the internment camps.
该是我控制大局的时候了 你会帮忙吗
It's time for me to take control. Will you help?
当然
Absolutely.
我有很多信息
I have a great deal of information.
太好了
Excellent.
我们在这里能做出点成绩
We can do something here.
我同意
I agree.
我们有三篇不同的报道
So we've got three different reports
说拘留营就在离这条路不远的
saying that the camp is around the corner
一座大楼的拐角处
of a building just off this road.
是旧工厂之类的建筑
It's like some old factory, or mill, or some shit like that.
找到他们关押人的院子
Find the courtyard where they're holding people.
拍一些视频 然后赶紧离开
Get some footage, and then get the fuck out of there.
好了 就这些
Okay, this is it.
好
Okay.
-会在这里着陆 -真的吗
It'll land right here. - Seriously?
-当然 -太棒了
Absolutely. - That's awesome.
先生们
Hey, gentlemen.
爸爸 你知道直升机是从这个草坪上起飞的吗
Dad, did you know that helicopters take off from the lawn here?
从60年代初开始
Since the early '60s.
他们院子里还有个热水浴缸
And they have a hot tub in the yard.
我们是住在这里了吗
Are we staying here?
要取决于这位好心的参议员
Well, that is up to the good senator.
我能和儿子单独聊会儿吗
Mind if we have a couple of minutes?
好 当然可以
Okay, sure. Yeah.
谢谢 杰米
Thanks, Jimmy.
德兹...
Dez...
-我要跟你说件事 -关于妈妈吗
I gotta talk to you about somethin'. - Is it Mom?
-你找到她了吗 -还没有 但我们在找
Did you find her? - No, not yet, but we're looking.
不 我要说的事... 跟你有关
No, no, this is actually, um... about you.
听好了
So, listen.
你知道你生病了 但之后又好了吧
You know how you got sick, but then you got better?
你是我知道的 唯一一个自行好转的人
You are the only person I know who's managed to fight it.
你自己呢
What about you?
我没有生病到好转的过程
I don't have what you have.
-这很糟吗 -不
Is that bad? - No.
不 真的很好
No, no, no. It's really good.
因为这意味着你可以帮助很多人
'Cause it means you can help a lot of people.
我需要你和我去医院
So I'm gonna need you to come with me to the hospital,
做一些化验
and do some tests,
验血 也许还要做... 骨髓试验
blood tests, maybe some... some bone marrow tests.
我不喜欢打♥针♥
I don't like needles.
我知道 儿子
I know you don't, bud.
所以我要问你
But I gotta ask.
问我还是告诉我
Ask or tell?
还记得我告诉过你 没有你我做不到吗
Remember when I said I can't do this without you?
还记得吗
Yeah? Remember that?
我做不到
I can't.
我一个人做不到
I can't do it alone,
但这太重要了
but this is too important.
我也应该很重要
I should be important too.
德兹 你很重要
Dez, you are important.
不 爸爸 不再是了 我看见了杰丝的下场
No! Dad, no more! I saw what happened to Jess,
然后你让我们住在了一个... 疯狂的武装地堡里
and... and then you made us live in this... this crazy army bunker.
然后你找不到我 我找不到妈妈了
And then you lost me, and... and I lost Mom, and...
我怀疑你是不是真的在找她
I doubt you're even really trying to find her.
我在找 我们当然在找
We are. Of course we are.
你想拿我做实验吗
And now you wanna use me for experiments?
我不干
I'm not doing it.
懂吗 再也不行了
Okay? No more, no.
我不干了
I quit.
找其他人吧
Find someone else.
谈话很顺利啊
That went well.
他经历太多了
He's been through a lot.
我不知道我能否让他承受更多
I don't know if I can put him through much more.
我得放慢速度 抱歉 我现在无法作证
I gotta pump the brakes. I... I'm sorry. I can't testify right now.
他最不想看见的
I mean, the last thing he needs
就是我在电视上谈论这件事
is to see me on TV talking about this thing.
你不用现在做决定
No need to decide right now.
这样更好
It's just better.
你们两个就住下吧
Why don't the two of you stay here?
这里空间很大 也很安全
I've got a ton of space, and you know it's secure.
我女儿就快回家了 她比你儿子就大一两岁
My daughter's gonna be home soon, and she's just a year or two older.
也许德兹只是想做回一个正常孩子罢了
Maybe Dez just needs to feel like a normal kid again.
这样很好
That would be nice.
那我们先考虑一下再决定
Then let's take the time we need before we make these decisions.
好
Yeah.
谢谢 参议员
Thank you, Senator.
好的
Okay.
布洛克 快点
C'mon, Brock, hurry up.
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
操
Fuck.
停下 丢掉摄影机
Stop! Drop the camera!
上车
Get in the car!
丢掉
Drop it!
回车上去
Get back in the car!
-见鬼 -回车上去
Oh, shit. - Get back in the car!
站住
Stop!
-布洛克 把摄影机扔给我 -上车
Brock! Throw me the camera! - Get in the car!
-不不不 -趴在地上
No, no, no, no, no! - Get on the ground!
-不 -快他妈把摄影机扔给我 布洛克
No! - Throw me the fucking camera, Brock!
别动
Freeze!
别丢下我
Don't leave me! Don't leave me.
-别丢下我 -见鬼
Don't leave me. - Fuck.
操
Shit!
放松对他们的管制
Turn them loose.
这真是你的计划吗
That's seriously your plan?
在这个问题上我们几乎没有选择
Well, we hardly have a choice at this point.
拘留营被破坏了
The internment camp has been compromised.
怎么回事
What's that now?
迈克尔·费恩的一个手下渗透进来了
One of Michael Fayne's men just infiltrated the premises
他在被制♥服♥前把一台摄影机送了出去
and managed to hand off a video camera before he was taken down.
我们认为它会被用来做某种描述或采访
We think it's going to be used for some sort of profile or interview.
又是真♥相♥揭秘网那个女的
It's the ReveLeaks woman again.
她宣布要在下午六点直播采访费恩
She announced a livestream interview with Fayne at six p.m.
我认为他们会展示摄影机拍到的东西
I suppose they will show whatever was on that camera.
这很严重
This is serious.
剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表