剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表
开始了
It's happening.
什么 这次会面
What, this meeting?
对方代表是卢瑟 他是最佳人选
We got Luther. No better shot.
我跟你去
I'm coming with you.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 他需要强悍的人协助他
The fuck you are. He needs balls backing him up.
实际上 你们两个都算了吧
Actually, you can both step back.
我跟凯莉去
I'm going with Kaylee.
抱歉 谁
I'm sorry, who?
我有独家新闻了
I get an exclusive.
你带一个人类去代表血族
You're bringing a human to represent Bloods?
不 我带她去 让人类保持诚实
No, I'm taking her to keep humans honest.
-太疯狂了 -是吗
That's crazy. - Is it?
你们两个好好想想
Think it through, both of you.
万一这是陷阱 你们都不适合当人♥质♥
If this is a trap, neither one of you functions very well as a hostage.
她适合
She does.
如果你想寻求保护 经过昨天的事
If you're calling to ask for protection,
恐怕已经不可能了
I'm afraid it's just not possible after yesterday's events.
这个显而易见
That goes without saying.
斯旺的策略很聪明 各大新闻都是他
Swann's tactic was brilliant. He's all over the news.
我躲在阴暗处也有作用
While I stay in the shadows. That has uses too.
我还能提供什么吗
Is there anything else I can offer?
有的
Yes.
当你想寻找一个在所难免的替罪羊时
When you go looking for the inevitable scapegoat,
别找一个像我这么显眼的人
find someone less obvious than me.
尼克洛斯 你想要我帮忙吗
Niklos, are you asking me for a favor?
算不上
Hardly.
向其他人问好
My best to the others.
你脸色很差
You look like shit.
你头发都白了
You goin' grey?
经历了好多事才有的
Been through enough to have earned it.
想你了 兄弟
Miss you, man.
好吧
Yeah.
我四处看看
I'm gonna do a sweep.
他是谁
Who's he?
他叫杰米 联邦调查局的
His name's Jimmy. FBI.
救过我一两次
Saved my life once or twice.
所以他是新的我
So he's the new me, huh?
对 只是他不太喜欢我
Yeah, except he doesn't like me very much.
对
Right.
跟我一样
Just like me.
我是凯莉·武
I'm Kaylee Vo.
我知道你是谁
Oh, I know who you are.
你给我和我的前妻造成了很大♥麻♥烦
You caused a lot of shit with me and my ex-wife.
很多人不喜欢我
Get in line.
她转化了
She turned?
我就站在这里 你可以问我
I'm standing right here. You can ask me.
但他会告诉我真♥相♥ 她转化了吗
Except he'll tell me the truth. She turned?
她太刻薄了 转化不了
She's too mean to turn.
你那兄弟是杀手吗
Your guy a killer?
对 但他不会杀你
Yeah, but he won't kill you.
这句不太容易相信啊
You're asking for a lot of trust.
我信得过
I'm worth it.
-你准备好了吗 -没有
You ready? - No.
很好 我也没有
Good, me either.
这种破事怎么能准备好
How do you get ready for this shit?
不能
You don't.
你上次吸血是什么时候
When was the last time you fed?
这你不用担心 我要72个小时后才会吸血
Don't worry about it. I got 72 hours in me.
我不想成为你的早餐
I don't wanna be breakfast.
你太瘦了
You're too bony.
不知道在这里签了多少条约
Wonder how many treaties were signed here.
条约就是狗屁 相信我
Treaties mean shit, trust me.
这房♥子安全 我会去检查四周
The house is clear. I'll check the perimeter.
谢谢 杰米
Thanks, Jimmy.
凯莉 你到那边去吧
Kaylee, set up in there.
那么...
Well...
我想简单的部分结束了
guess this is the end of the easy part.
我在和谁说话
So who am I talking to?
-你什么意思 -我作为血族来到这里
What do you mean? - I mean, I'm here as a Blood.
我有权代表所有血族发言 你呢
I have the authority to speak for all of us. What do you have?
我来这里是因为你不会和其他人谈 迈克
I'm here because you won't talk to anyone else, Mike.
所以我来了
So use me.
你有权同意或拒绝我的条件吗
But do you have the authority to say yes or no to my proposals?
我会争取让他们答应
I mean, I'm the one pushing them to say yes.
我不是来讨价还价的
I don't make the deals.
你提条件 行就行 不行就不行
The deal you offer will either work or it won't.
都看你
It's in your hands.
很公平
That's fair.
太好了
Great.
他们得撤掉拘留营
The internment camps have got to go.
拘留营当然会被关闭
Absolutely. Internment camps will be shut down.
杀害血族是一级谋杀罪
Killing of Bloods is murder one.
杀人类也一样 吸不吸血都一样
But so is killing humans. For feeding or not.
-好 那我们吃什么 -我们有一个计划
Okay, so how do we eat? - We have a plan
可以解决一切问题
that could solve everything.
我会说到的 我保证
I... I'll get to that, I promise.
但是首先 还有没有其他你想要的
But first, is there anything else you want?
坚守阵地法
A stand-your-ground law,
防止任何血族为了自卫而杀人
protecting any Blood from killing a human in self-defense.
好的 只要人类也有同等待遇
Okay, as long as the same applies for us against you.
当然
Sure, of course.
他妈的吸血鬼
Fuckin' vampire!
要修改"权利法案" 加入血族
The Bill of Rights needs to be amended to include Bloods,
特别承认我们是一个独特的人类物种
with special recognition that we are a distinct human species.
我觉得这有点强人所难了 迈克
I think that's gonna be a hard sell, Mike.
参议员这边说把他们都治好
The senator's side says cure them all,
另一边说把他们都杀掉
uh, the other side says kill them all.
在这一点上 没人说多样化是我们的优势
Nobody's saying diversity is our strength here.
我觉得你想要的是...
I... I think what you want is...
你想要一个定义...
you want a definition that favors...
认同把你们当成人看待
a human view of you.
个人来说 我就是想要我的朋友回来
Personally speaking, I just... want my friend back.
救命
Help!
救命 他受伤了
Help! Guys, he's hurt!
他的腿在流血
His leg is bleeding.
很糟糕
It's bad.
谁干的
Who did this to you?
一个幸存下来的疯子
Some survivalist maniac.
-我把他绑在那边了 -割伤靠近股动脉
I've got him tied up back there. - Location's close to the femoral.
如果股动脉被割断或戳破就不妙了
If it's cut or nicked, that's not good.
必须马上送你去医院
We have to get you to a hospital fast.
艾克斯顿30号♥公路旁有一家医院
There's one on Highway 30 near Exton.
你开车送他去
You drive him.
什么 不行
What? No!
听着 我们不能被别人看见 所以你开车送杰米去
We can't afford to be seen here, so you drive.
我们得带他走 走吧 扶他起来
We gotta get him out of here. Let's go. Get him up.
好了
All right.
走吧
Go, go, go, go!
你怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么
Nothin', man.
你知道这让我想起什么吗
You know what this reminds me of?
2012年的危地马拉 还记得吗
Guatemala 2012. Remember that?
记得 抗震救灾
Oh, yeah, earthquake relief.
有个男人流血不止 我带他上了我的直升机
Dude was bleeding out. Carried him to my chopper.
对
Yeah.
结果那人没挺过去
That dude didn't make it.
对 我也记得
Yeah, I remember that too.
女士
Ma'am?
国安局的佩里奥说 所有系统都移除了凯利克斯·尼克洛斯的资料
Perio at NSA says that Calix Niklos has been bleached from all systems.
我们无法确认是否是他自己做的
There's no way to tell if he did that or if it was done to him,
剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表