剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表
二组 待命 收到了吗
Unit two, stand by. Do you copy?
-收到 二组就位 -继续前进
Yeah. Unit two in position. - Moving in.
二组汇报 看到三具尸体 无反应
This is two. I got three bodies. Unresponsive.
收到
Copy that.
注意警戒 注意窗户
Keep it tight here. Watch the windows.
好的 待命 准备继续前进
Okay. Stand by to move.
-有人吗 -女士 你得趴下
Hello? - Ma'am, you have to get down!
有人吗
Is someone there?
安全
Clear!
我是医生
I'm a doctor.
我能帮你
I can help you.
她妈的
Son of a bitch.
-快走 我们这里需要帮忙 -见鬼
Move! Another down here! - Shit!
-好了 各位 靠近 -别开枪
All right, boys, movin' in! - Hold your fire!
别开枪 抓活的
Hold your fire! Capture only!
小心
Watch it, watch it!
-向他逼近 -快上 去抓住他
Move on him now! Move on him! - All right! Let's go! Get him!
面具
Mask! Mask!
抓活的 等等
Capture only! Wait!
行动的关键是他妈不要杀任何人
The whole point of this thing was not to fucking kill anybody!
把这玩意儿带出去
Get this thing outta here.
马上
Now!
可以了
Okay.
轻点
Gentle, now.
好了
Okay.
先生 先生 能听见吗
Sir? Sir, can you hear me?
天哪
Oh, man.
我们必须马上把这些人送到实验室
We have to get these people to the lab immediately.
没人在乎这些吸血鬼垃圾
Nobody cares about these blood junkies.
我很在乎
I do. Very much so.
你可以把这些人带上巴士
Well, you can put your people on the bus.
控制住那怪物
Control that thing.
你自己能行吗
You good on your own?
不行
No.
不行
No, I'm not.
因为你不会开枪
'Cause you won't fire a gun.
我有五个需要医疗救助的受害者
I have five victims here that need medical help.
-我给你派一个人 -好
I'll give you one man. - Okay.
-海勒 -长官
Heller! - Sir.
你跟医生一起上巴士
You ride on the bus with Doogie over here.
-谢谢 -不客气
Thank you. - You're welcome.
把那怪物带上装甲运兵车
Now get that thing in the APC!
把他们带上巴士
Let's get them on the bus.
-小心 你会没事的 -好了 各位 出发了
Careful. You're gonna be okay. - All right, boys. Moving out!
小心
Okay.
我扶着你 好的 你没事了
I got you. Okay. You're okay.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
好
Okay.
开车吧
Now you get that bus movin'.
开车
Move out!
听着 我是...
Look... look, I'm...
我是医生
I'm a doctor.
-我可以帮你好起来 -你♥他♥妈♥觉得我想好起来吗
I can help make you better. - Like that's what I fuckin' want.
我要喝血
I need to feed.
你看起来不错
You seem nice.
你不会想这么做
You don't wanna do this.
不
No!
来吧 医生
Come on, Doc.
你会喜欢的
Oh, you're gonna love it.
你听见没有
You hear that?
没有
No.
你会听见的
Oh, you will.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
操 卡膛了 垃圾
Fuck! Jammed. Piece of shit.
跑得了初一 跑不过十五 吸血鬼婊♥子♥
You can run, but you can't hide, vampire bitch!
杰米 你去找她 杀了那个血族
Jimmy, you go find her. Kill that Blood.
-我们不确定她是血族 -别犯傻 人类中了枪哪还能活
We don't know she's a Blood. - Come on, no human takes rounds like that.
快点啊 这女的还他妈能跑 杰米 你最好快点追
Come on, she can fuckin' run, Jimmy! You'd better go!
看这里
Ah, lookee here.
车上是哪位啊
Who do we got in there?
卢瑟·斯旺医生
Dr. Luther Swann.
我是... 医学研究员
I'm a... medical researcher.
你好像很害怕 你害怕吗
Ah, you look scared. Are you scared?
我现在要下来了
I'm gonna come down now.
请别开枪
Please don't shoot.
我跟国安部一起来的
I'm with DNS.
我车上有个血族
We had a Blood on board.
杀了我们两个人
Killed two of us.
吸血鬼现在在哪呢
Where is it now?
你让你的手下抓它去了
Well, you told one of your men to go get it.
我跟杰米说了
I told Jimmy.
也对 我来确认一下
Yeah. Let me confirm that.
杰米
Jimmy!
杰米
Hey, Jimmy?
杰米 你抓到她没有 不会吧 搞什么鬼
Jimmy, you catch her yet? No. I mean, what the hell?
他会回来找我们的
He'll get back to us.
在这之前 你为什么不让他们下车呢
Until then, why don't you get them off the bus?
他们... 他们不是血族
Oh, these, uh... these aren't Bloods.
这些是受害者
These are victims.
也对
Yeah.
沃克 麻烦你让他们下车排好队
Walker, will you get them off the bus and line them up, please?
没有必要
That's not necessary.
这些人... 没有危害
These... these people are harmless.
我们会判断的
We'll see about that.
别动
Stop!
好的 深呼吸一下
Okay. Let's both take a deep breath.
听着 我真的需要休息一个晚上
Look, I really need a night off from this shit.
就这样吧
So this is where we are.
这是一种大口径武器 他们疯狂地训练我去使用它
This is a large-caliber weapon. I'm insanely trained to use it.
你已经受伤了
And you're already wounded.
如果我们让事态升级 你觉得谁会死
If we escalate this thing, who do you think dies?
医生
Hey, Doc?
他们的眼睛怎么了 你知道吗
What's with their eyes, you know?
看起来有点诡异
Kinda look a bit freaky.
这种捕食者... 不杀人
This predator doesn't... kill.
她只是吸血 并注入一种毒素
She just sucks blood and injects a toxin.
好吧 懂了
Ah, okay. Okay.
所以她就是...
So she just...
她就只吸血吗
She just sucks blood, huh?
好吧
Okay.
但她的确咬人了 对吧
But she did bite them, right?
所以...
So, uh...
被咬的人也会转化
that means they're gonna turn too.
不会的 他们...
No, no. They won't. They...
不
No!
杰米 你错过了好戏
Jimmy, you missed it!
见鬼
Damn!
我生来就是干这个的
I was born for this shit!
我们走吧 -他们不是吸血鬼
Let's ride. - They weren't vampires.
他们身上混进了吸血鬼的血 宁可错杀不能放过
They had the juice in 'em. Better to be safe than sorry.
你杀了四个...
You shot four...
无辜的人
innocent people.
我们拿这个家伙怎么办
What do we do with this guy?
他不是吸血鬼 但是...
He's not a vamp, but still...
还是杀了他吧
Eh, kill him, I guess.
-杀了他 -别慌 弟弟
Kill him? - Oh, it's okay, little brother.
你不用动手 迪克森 轮到你了
You don't have to do it. Dixon, you're up.
什么
What?
我不是吸血鬼
I'm not a vampire.
的确 但你看见我们了
Yeah, but you saw us.
剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表