剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表
吸血鬼战争
第一季 第9集
斯旺医生 首先请你
Dr. Swann, perhaps you could begin by telling us
介绍一下你的背景
a bit of your background.
当然
Of course.
我是... 卢瑟·斯旺医生
My name is Dr... Luther Swann.
我是... 布雷默顿大学的研究医生
I am a research... physician at Bremerton University.
危机开始的时候 我受到国安部征召 然后...
I was seconded by the DNS in the beginning of the crisis, and, uh...
医生 我们时间有限
Doctor, we're on a schedule.
如果你没准备好提供证词
If you're not prepared to offer testimony,
我们将传唤下一位证人 -主席先生 请允许我发言
we'll proceed to the next witness. - Mr. Chairman, if I may.
参议员... -斯旺医生 你今天的证词
Senator... - Dr. Swann, your testimony today
是要挑战梅将军的说法
will challenge General May's claim
他声称没有为感染者准备的拘留营
that there are no internment camps for the afflicted.
是这样吗
Is that correct?
斯旺医生 是这样吗
Dr. Swann, is that correct?
参议员 你是在诱导证人
Senator, you are prompting the witness.
-斯旺医生 你可以离开了 -斯旺医生
Dr. Swann, you are excused. - Dr. Swann!
如果没有进一步证词
If there is no further testimony,
你就可以走了 斯旺医生
you are free to go, Dr. Swann.
他们都被感染了吗
Are they all infected?
这不仅仅是隔离检疫
This isn't just quarantine?
这离大屠♥杀♥仅一步之遥
I mean, this is one step away from mass executions.
主席先生 我不会受胁迫 我也不会保持沉默
Mr. Chairman, I will not be threatened, and I will not be silenced.
谁在胁迫你 斯旺医生 你这话是什么意思
Who is threatening you, Dr. Swann? What do you mean?
国♥家♥安♥全♥部从一开始
The Department of National Security
就在欺骗美国人♥民♥
has been lying to the American people since day one.
为什么会有国安部高♥官♥... -我不会让他发言
Why is a high-ranking DNS official... - I'm not gonna let him speak.
-...违背我前妻的意愿 拽着她坐在后排... -请别理会
... in this gallery, holding my ex-wife... - Please pay no attention.
... 威胁我说真话就杀了她呢
... against her will, and threatening to kill her if I tell the truth?
他是凯利克斯·尼克洛斯医生
His name is Dr. Calix Niklos.
-斯旺医生 请你离开 -他利用我找到捕食者基因
Dr. Swann, you have been excused. - He used me to identify the predator gene,
但不是为了找治愈方法 而是为了找出谁会转化
but not to find a cure, but rather, to find out who will turn.
现在国安部在街上大肆抓人
Now the DNS is just rounding people up,
把他们送进一处拘留营
grabbing them off of the streets,
或者直接射杀他们
and putting them in an internment camp or just shooting them.
-斯旺医生 我会把你... -坐下
Dr. Swann, I will have you removed... - Sit down.
-...从听证会中移除 -让他说完
... from these proceedings. - Let him finish.
尼克洛斯医生两次想杀掉我
Dr. Niklos tried to have me murdered twice.
斯旺医生 -他杀了...
Dr. Swann? - And he killed...
肃静 肃静 -...国安部部长克莱尔·奥哈根
Order! Order! - ... DNS secretary Claire O'Hagan
因为奥哈根对血族持开明态度
for having an open mind on the Bloods.
-关掉他的麦 关掉 -她相信 我也相信...
Cut his mic. Cut it. - She believed, as I do...
医生
Doctor!
-...那些... -斯旺医生
... that... - Dr. Swann!
...只是生了病的人类
... that these are simply human beings with a disease,
对人类生存没有威胁... -肃静
no existential threat to our species... - Out of order!
...只要我们应对得当
... if managed properly.
-立即休会 -但我们必须找到治愈方法
These proceedings are adjourned! - But we have to find a cure.
尼克洛斯医生和同伙想采取恐怖手段
Dr. Niklos and his allies are using terror
建立一个专♥制♥国家
to create an authoritarian state,
从大肆屠♥杀♥血族
starting with the mass slaughter of Bloods
和无辜群众开始
and innocent people!
-我们护送你离开 -不 赶在国安部动手之前
We need to get you out of here. - No. Send your guys to get my ex-wife
派人保护我的前妻
before the DNS does.
-为什么 -去做就是了 拜托
Why now? - Just do it! Please.
左边 去左边 抓住她
Left. Go left. Grab her.
尼克洛斯呢 -安静
Where's Niklos? - Settle down!
-尼克洛斯在哪里 -我不知道
Where is Niklos? - I don't know.
斯旺医生 拜托...
Dr. Swann, please...
就是这样
There it is.
我们得采取行动 迈克尔
We need to take action, Michael.
联♥系♥其他分会 组织突袭政♥府♥大楼
Contact the other chapters, organize strikes. Government buildings.
既然知道了他们的底牌 我们也该亮底牌了
We know their cards, we need to show them ours.
没到时候 我们再等等
Not yet. Let's... let's wait a bit.
为什么
For what?
我们需要向他们展示力量
We need to show them strength.
我们得趁他们混乱的时候袭击他们
We need to hit them while they're scrambling.
-艾娃... -不 我们得吓吓他们
Ava... - No, we need to scare them.
不然就是坐以待毙 -这对我们而言是一次胜利 艾娃
We wait, we die. - This is a win for us, Ava.
经过这件事之后 舆♥论♥会站在我们这边 不要去破坏了
The public will be on our side after this. Let's not blow that.
迈克尔 你在说什么
Michael, what are you talking about? You ca...
时机会来的 好吗
The time will come, okay?
相信我
Trust me.
耐心一点
Just... just be patient.
你看公共事务台了吗
Hey, you check C-SPAN?
肯定会让你震惊
Here's a shocker.
我没看
I did not.
我兄弟卢瑟在参议院听证会上揭开了国安部的真面目
My boy Luther tore up the DNS in a Senate hearing.
对于那些混♥蛋♥ 我的判断没错
I was right about those fuckers.
现在每个血族都知道你在高层有朋友
And now every Blood knows you have friends in high places.
太好了
That's great.
谢谢 卢瑟
Thank you, Luther.
我拿到一些很酷的东西
I've got something really cool.
华盛顿沃尔特·格林医疗中心
There's a lab tech
有一个实验室技术员
at Walter Green Medical Center in Washington.
他转化了
He turned,
完全的血族 他一直跟我说
full Blood, and he's been telling me
特区的所有大人物都接受了检查
that all the biggest people in DC are getting checked
看他们是否携带捕食者基因
to see if they carry the predator gene.
-他可以看到结果吗 -看这个
Does he have access to the results? - Check it out.
等等 这是我想的那个人吗
Wait, is... is that who I think it is?
总统的女儿
The president's daughter.
声名狼藉的派对女孩
Notorious party girl.
两次被大学开除
Kicked out of college twice.
我在俱乐部见过她一次
I saw her at a club once.
完全失控了
Totally out of control.
情况越来越好了
This is getting better.
那不是普通的俱乐部
It was no ordinary club.
那是权贵参加的地下俱乐部
Powerful people, off the books,
非常扭曲
very twisted.
男人要戴面具
Men gotta wear masks and shit.
你去过吗
You were there?
在此之前 我们中的一些人有自己的生活
Some of us had a life before all this.
我认识一些人
I know people.
她是总统的女儿
She's the president's girl.
差不多是住在那里了
She practically lives there.
你可以让我们进去吗
So do you think you can get us in?
那当然
Absolutely no doubt.
不行 你不能在公开场合露面
No. No way. You can't be seen in public.
一定要把这份爱传递出去 宝贝
Gotta spread the love, baby.
跟总统的女儿...
With the president's daughter...
和那种劲爆基因一起等着被激活
and the fried genetics just waiting to be turned on,
这是一个机会
this is an opportunity
感染一个他们关心的人
to infect someone dear to them.
我需要一件新裙子
I'm gonna need a new dress.
-嗨 -卢瑟
Hi. - Luther!
德兹不见了 我不知道出什么事了... -我知道...
Listen. Dez's gone. I don't know what happened... - I know...
但如果尼克洛斯能找到我... -我知道德兹在哪里
but if Niklos can find me... - I know where Dez is.
他在吉鲁参议员家里
He's at Senator's Giroux's house.
非常安全的地方 他在那里很安全
It's a very secure place. He's safe there.
-对 -谢天谢地
Yeah. - Thank God.
好
Okay.
他妈的司法部刚刚逮捕了我
The fucking Department of Justice just arrested me.
那样国安部才抓不到你
That's just so that DNS can't get to you.
你在这里很安全
You're safe. You're safe here.
但他们说是因为谋杀
But they're saying it's for murder.
你杀了一名国安部特工 瑞秋
Well, you killed a DNS agent, Rach.
-那是自卫 -我知道
That was self-defense. - I know it was.
你为了保护我们的儿子
You were protecting our son.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表