剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表
喂 你
Hey, you.
怎么了
What's up?
你睡着了
You were sleeping.
没有你 床显得太空了
The bed's too big without you.
快回来
Come back.
我马上就回床上去
I'll be back in a second, okay?
-我可以等 -不... 回床上去
I can wait. - No, just... go back to bed.
拜托 我...
Please, I...
-就是不太舒服 -你确定没事吗
Just not feeling well. - Are you sure you're okay?
我没事
Yeah. I'm fine.
我只是... 需要一分钟
I just need a... I just need a minute.
你也听见了吗
Did you hear that too?
那是什么
What was that?
我不知道 但我以前听见过
I don't know, but I've heard it before.
我感觉楼下有东西
I think there's something downstairs.
我可以向你们保证 美国人♥民♥的安全
And I can assure you, the safety of the American people
一直是国安部工作的重点
is always job one for DNS.
我们专业团队尽心尽力的工作
Our dedicated professional force has done
其实相当出色
what I can only describe as a superb job
抑制了一场前所未有
to contain what has been an unprecedented
难以想象的威胁 涉及到我们的生命
and unimaginable threat to our lives,
安全和生活方式
to our security, and to our way of life.
将军 感谢你们所做的工作
Thank you, General, and your people for your service.
谢谢 参议员
Thank you, Senator.
重申一下 你不相信费恩讲的这些故事
And to reiterate, you discredit these stories that Fayne tells.
费恩先生是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Mr. Fayne is a terrorist.
为了进一步激起动♥乱♥ 他什么都会说
He will say anything to provoke further unrest.
所以你认为这些
So, your view is that these rumors of, uh...
关于吸血鬼拘留营的传言是假的
vampire internment camps are false.
十足的谎言
Completely.
那你们为什么还没抓住他
Then why haven't you managed to capture him?
参议员 我们选择从长远的角度
Senator, we have chosen to take
来看待吸血鬼问题
a larger view of the vampire problem.
我们知道费恩的下落和行动
We know Fayne's whereabouts and his actions,
但还是别创造一个烈士了
but it's best not to create a martyr.
很聪明的举措 将军
A very wise policy, General.
谢谢 你帮了很大的忙 你可以走了
Thank you. You've been very helpful. You are excused.
罗德岛参议员
The lady from Rhode Island.
谢谢 主席先生
Thank you, Mr. Chairman.
我现在要传唤的这位证人
I would now like to call to the stand
将会提供一些... 相反的证据
a person who will offer somewhat... contradictory evidence, I believe.
他是最有资格说话的证人
A most qualified witness,
卢瑟·斯旺医生
Dr. Luther Swann.
斯旺医生 你可否向委员会介绍一下
Dr. Swann, could you please tell the committee
你在国♥家♥安♥全♥部期间的工作情况
about your time working with
而在此期间 你实际上
and indeed essentially becoming a prisoner
成了他们的囚徒
of the Department of National Security?
可以 参议员
Absolutely, Senator.
主席
Chairman.
斯旺医生 需要我重复问题吗
Dr. Swann? Would you like me to repeat the question?
请介绍一下你为国安局工作的情况
Please tell us about your time working at the DNS.
斯旺医生
Dr. Swann.
剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表