剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表
可以了
All right.
我知道
I know.
你知道 只是...
You know, it's just...
半杯
Do me half a cup?
不
No.
不 不...
No, no...
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我得走了
I gotta go.
但是你才刚来
But you just got here.
相信我 你最好离我远点
Believe me, you're better off.
美国政♥府♥希望此时
The United States government
向你们转达悲痛之情
would like us to convey its sorrow to you at this time.
我们也想表达同情
We'd, uh... like to attach our sympathies, as well.
这些事情太恐怖了
These... these events have all been terrible.
离这些事情这么近的时候
Well, when you're this close to the events,
有时候很容易会忘记
sometimes it's easy to forget.
好吧
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
加油 斯旺 加油啊
Come on, Swanny. Come on, Swann!
看
Look!
-比昨天好多了 -什么
Way better than yesterday! - What?
我刚刚好像找到你的新妻子了
We may have found your new wife.
这位是... 卢瑟·斯旺医生
This is, uh... Dr. Luther Swann.
-你好 -世界级的脑外科医生
Hi. - World-class brain surgeon.
-我是杰丝·帕莫 -他是个超级英雄
Jess Palmer. - He's a goddamn superhero.
不 他是个傻瓜 别... 别听他的
No. He's an idiot. Don't... don't listen to him.
嘿
Hey.
你跟妈妈谈过了吗
Did you talk to Mom?
抱歉 儿子
I'm sorry, pal.
她还是老样子 可能情况更糟
She's the same, maybe worse.
你现在不能见她 不安全 懂吗
You can't see her right now. It's not safe, okay?
好吧
Okay.
但外面有吸血鬼 我再也不会觉得安全了
But I don't feel safe anymore with vampires out there.
他们不是吸血鬼
They're not vampires.
没人变成蝙蝠
No one's turning into a bat.
但我读了很多关于吸血鬼的书
But I've read a lot about vampires.
好吧 大部分是漫画书
Okay, mostly in comic books,
但在历史上
but every country, all throughout history,
每个国家都有关于吸血鬼的故事
has some type of vampire story.
那叫做"传说"
They're called legends.
传说总有个出处
Legends have to start somewhere.
对啊
Yeah.
也许吧
Maybe.
是他 是费恩
That's him. That's Fayne!
我们在92号♥公路上 20号♥公路北面两公里处
We're one mile north of 20 on 92.
带上所有的家伙 是迈克尔·费恩
Bring everything you've got. It's Michael Fayne.
操
Shit.
莱尔
Lyle.
这些是人类捕食者 以其他人类为食
These are human predators who feed on other humans.
那就是吸血鬼干的事
That's what vampires do.
但吸血鬼是神话和传说
But the vampire is a myth. A legend.
十字架 大蒜 不死人
The crosses, the garlic, the undead,
全都是鬼扯
that's all the made-up shit.
但问题是... 传说肯定有出处
But the thing is... is that legends have to start somewhere,
就像是人类的远古记忆
like in the ancient memories of actual humans.
冰封的远古阮病毒又让它们活了过来
Brought back to life by an ancient prion cell in the ice.
对 有可能
Yes, and it is possible
他们本来是人类进化的下一阶段
that they were going to be the next step in human evolution.
现在还是有可能
They may yet be.
说吧 好
Go ahead. Yeah.
可以的话把他带回来
Bring him back here if you can.
不然就杀了他
If not, kill him.
我们发现了迈克尔·费恩的踪迹
We've got eyes on Michael Fayne.
他在北面离这里20公里的地方
He's about 12 miles north,
警♥察♥正在路上 我们得抓紧赶过去
police are en route, we're scrambling now.
让我跟他们一起去 有我在他可能不会杀人
Let me go with them. If I'm there, he may not kill anyone.
让菲尔兹和你一起去
Take Fields with you.
莱尔
Lyle!
莱尔
Lyle!
莱尔
Lyle!
听好了
Listen up, listen up!
保持通话 大家都在视线内 时刻关注左右情况
Comms open. Line of sight, left and right, at all times.
我们接到的命令是活捉 但有必要的话就杀掉
And we have orders to capture, but kill if necessary.
进入林线 留意对讲机
Take the treeline, monitor all channels.
斯旺医生 你跟着我
Dr. Swann, you're with me.
你要用性命保证他的安全
You die before he does.
-我们走 -来吧
Let's move. Go! - Let's do it.
-走 -我们走
Let's move. - Let's go.
你们听到了吗
You guys hear that?
在这里
Over here.
在这里
Over here.
快走
Move, move!
让我看看
Let me see.
快上报
Call it in.
别考虑活捉了 直接干掉这玩意儿 我们走
Forget about capture, we're killing this thing. Let's move!
快点 -散开
Let's go. Go, go, go. - Spread out.
找另一个警员 -好
Find the other officer. - Yeah.
快点 -走吧
Come on. - Coming.
迈克
Mike.
迈克
Mike.
是我
It's me.
我是卢瑟 你能听见吗
It's Luther. Can you hear me?
迈克尔 听我说
Michael, listen to me.
他们要来杀你了
They are coming to kill you.
迈克
Mike.
剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表