剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表
但是... 他像是从没存在过 甚至没出生过
but... it's like he never existed, right back to childhood.
所以找到他的机会就...
So the chances of finding him are just...
抱歉 女士
I'm sorry, ma'am.
好吧 谢谢
Okay, thank you, I suppose.
两个小朋友
Hey, guys.
怎么了
What's up?
你告诉她
You tell her.
她是你妈
She's your mom.
-但这是你的想法 -快点
But it's your theory! - Come on in.
我们觉得有东西住在地下室
We think there's something living in the basement.
以前有 但现在不在
It was there, but now it isn't.
只是...
It...
德兹觉得那东西可能是...
Dez thinks this thing might be...
吸血鬼
It's a vampire.
真的吗
Really?
那里有被咬过的老鼠之类的东西
There was a chewed-up rat and everything.
知道吗
You know what?
确实有可怕的时刻
These are really frightening times,
对孩子而言尤其可怕
and they're especially frightening for children.
又开始高人一等讲大道理 每次都这样开头
I've been patronized before. It always starts like this.
亲爱的 我不是有意那么对你
Oh, sweetheart, I don't mean to do that to you.
但我们这里的安全等级非常高
But, given the level of security that we have here,
你描述的场景是不可能的
the situation that you're describing is impossible.
来看看啊
Come and look.
我们无法控制的外界事态很可怕
Outside events that we can't control are scary,
它们进入我们的想象 就会变得更加可怖
and they seep into our imaginations, and they become even bigger,
但是这里没有让我们害怕
but there is nothing out there that is so scary
让我们软弱的东西
that it makes us powerless.
除非我们甘愿让自己软弱
We only become powerless if we allow it.
如果你们不让它进来
If you don't let it in,
它就伤不到你们
it can't hurt you.
我该为这个家伙悲伤多久
I mean, how long am I supposed to grieve for the guy?
因为我听人说
'Cause they say there's, like,
悲伤有十二步
12 steps or something for grieving, right?
否认 尖叫 咒骂 哭泣 酗酒...
Denial, screaming, swearing, crying, drinking...
写博客 感觉糟
blogging, feeling shitty,
疯狂购物 讨价还价...
shopping, bargaining...
然后报仇
then revenge.
那意味着我要毁掉
That means I am gonna destroy the bastard
杀了杰根的混♥蛋♥ 然后...
that killed Jer-gen, and then...
你醒了吗
Are you awake?
很可惜 是的
Sadly, yes.
你在... 祈祷吗
Are you... praying?
我在求造物主赶紧带我离开
I'm asking the creator to take me as soon as possible.
迈克...
I mean, Mike, can we...
新物种的事我们能往后挪挪吗
can we defer this new species thing, please?
我觉得... 这一轮双方不会达成共识
I just... I just don't think there's gonna be consensus on this round.
我觉得没戏
I... I don't think it's gonna happen.
谁做的决定
And who decides that?
如果是吉鲁 你是在要我相信一名政客
If it's Giroux, that means you're asking me to trust a politician.
不 我要你相信我
No, no, no, I'm asking you to trust me.
-好吧 -很好
All right. - Great.
现在 关于你们如何吸血的问题
Now, on to how you feed.
一切问题都围绕着我们他妈的如何吸血
Every fuckin' thing is gonna be about how we feed.
你说你有个建议 说来听听
You said you got a proposal. Let me hear it.
来听听吧
Yeah, so check this out.
这是一种加入改良血液酶的血液替代品
It's a blood substitute with a modified blood enzyme.
它可以完全消除你们吸血的欲望
It completely takes away your urge to feed,
政♥府♥投钱 免费分发
and it's government funded, and it's distributed for free.
好吧
Okay.
但是如果我不能保证
But what if I can't guarantee
每位血族都同意接受这东西怎么办
that every Blood's going to agree to take it?
你是他们的领袖 迈克
You are their leader, Mike,
我们知道你无法控制所有人
and we are aware that you can't control everybody.
所以那些继续吸血的 那是他们的选择
So, those who continue to feed on people, that's their choice,
但他们必须接受因此造成的后果
but they have to deal with the consequences of that.
那比较公平
That's close to fair.
好吧 感觉应该可以
All right, I think I could sell that.
好了 我们快完成了
All right, man. We're almost home.
是的 就今晚而言
Yeah, for tonight.
对
Yeah.
你之前是怎么了
What happened to you earlier?
-你什么意思 -别明知故问
What do you mean? - What do you mean, what do I mean?
在卡车旁边的时候 我看你一瘸一拐的
Out by the truck, I saw you stumble.
-你看起来很虚弱 迈克 -那又怎样
You looked weak, Mike. - Yeah, so what?
你知道我是什么感受吗
Do you know what it is to be me?
成为零号♥病人
To be Patient Zero?
-不知道 -每一秒都是决定
No. - Every second a decision,
都是挑战
a challenge,
都是死亡
a death.
每次睡三小时 运气好是四小时 晚上从来没睡过
Three hours of sleep, four if I'm lucky, and never at night.
那些人的脸...
And the faces...
尖叫...
screams...
这不容易 卢瑟
It's not easy, Luther.
我们不是生来就这样
None of us were born to this,
但就被我遇上了
but it's what I got.
对不起 迈克
I'm sorry, Mike.
听上去... 很糟糕
That's just... That sounds awful.
但是我觉得你在逃避现实
But I don't think you're accepting the truth
你确实出了很大的问题
that something's really wrong with you.
去他妈的现实
Fuck the truth, man!
去他妈的现实
Fuck the truth!
好吧 要不然这样吧...
Okay, I'll tell you what. Let's just, um...
今晚我们就不讨论了... -不然永远都别讨论了
let's be done for tonight... - Maybe we're done for good, man.
也许我们他妈的就别谈了
Maybe we're done for fucking good.
这比我们两个都重要
This is bigger than the both of us.
就像是我们在妄想抵御海啸的冲击
It's like we're trying to hold back the fucking ocean!
我没有任何问题
And there's nothin' wrong with me.
对不起 迈克
I'm sorry. Hey, Mike.
迈克 我就是...
Mike, I just...
斯旺医生 一切尽在掌握吗
Dr. Swann, everything under control?
是的
Uh... yeah.
是的
Yeah.
我的德兹还好吗
How's my Dez?
他很好 他晚上听见了... 碰撞声 但是他很好
He's good. He... he's hearing... bumps in the night, but he's fine.
他是个好孩子
He's a good boy.
我希望能听见他的声音
I wish I could hear his voice.
他的电♥话♥不安全
Yeah, his phone isn't secure,
但明天我会让他用这个电♥话♥联♥系♥你
but I'll have him give you a call on this line tomorrow.
对不起 我应该提前想到的
I'm sorry, I should have thought about that.
不 没关系
No, don't worry.
我今天和迈克谈得不错
I had a good day with Mike.
有进展吗
Progress?
我之前觉得有进展
Uh, yeah, I thought so.
但后来他有点情绪失控 不过...
Till he lost his shit a little bit, but...
怎么个失控法
In what way?
我还不知道 但我明天会找他再谈
I don't know yet, but I'll get him back tomorrow.
到... 到底发生了什么事
Wh... what specifically happened?
我们时间不多了 斯旺
We're running out of time, Swann.
我明白 我说过我会让他回来 我一定会做到
I understand that. I said I'd get him back, and I will.
我会随时向你汇报 参议员
I'll keep you updated, Senator.
好的 晚安
Okay, good night.
晚安
Good night.
他怎么样了
How is he?
抱歉 森特先生没能挺过来
I'm sorry. Mr. Saint didn't make it.
失血太多
The blood loss was too extreme.
非常遗憾
I'm very sorry.
我们走吧
Let's go.
你在哭
You've been crying.
没有
No.
剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表