剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表
等他们走了 用戒♥严♥令逮捕她
When they're gone, arrest her under martial law.
这不可能 这是天然的 妈的
It is not possible that this was natural, damn it.
-这是大屠♥杀♥ -我要对此负责
This was mass murder. - I look responsible for this.
如果他们好好想一下
If they would think about this
哪怕一分钟... -没人会去正确思考
for even a minute... - Nobody is thinking correctly.
天哪
Oh, my God.
我要接电♥话♥
I've gotta take this.
我很感激
I appreciate that.
-是的 先生 -儿子
Yes, sir. - Hey, kiddo.
她有麻烦了吧
She's in trouble, right?
对 但她会没事的
Uh, yeah, but she'll be okay.
她是保证妈妈安全的人吗
And she's the one making sure Mom's safe?
对 但不用担心这个 好吗
Yeah, but don't worry about it, okay?
爸爸 我不担心才是傻子 别装了
Dad, I'd be nuts not to worry. Don't blow this off.
好吧
Okay.
你很聪明
Smart.
非常感谢
I appreciate that.
感谢您的来电
Thank you for your call.
我想知道... 瑞秋的情况
I was wondering about... Rachel.
她在司法部的安全屋里
She's in a DOJ safe house.
哪里
Where?
我不能告诉你 这样就违规了 但她很好
I can't tell you that. That's against policy, but she's fine.
能好多久
For how long?
她能好多久 萨莎 跟我说真话
How long is she fine, Sasha? Really, be honest with me.
你说得对 形势多变
You're right. The situation is fluid.
我会让我的安保人员给你地址
I'll have my security detail give you the address.
我去看看妈妈 待在这里安全的地方 好吗
I'm gonna go check on Mom. Stay here where it's safe, okay?
... 包括血族对人类的大规模攻击
... Including widespread attacks on humans by Bloods.
如果您正在收听节目 我们恳求您留在家中
If you are listening, we implore you to stay in your homes.
-待在室外已不再安全 -操
It is no longer safe to be outside. - Shit!
天啊
Jesus.
我们收到消息 参议员萨莎·吉鲁
We're now getting word that Senator Sasha Giroux
已被军方拘留
has been taken into military custody.
此刻白宫选择不对拘留原因
At this time, the White House is choosing not to comment
作出评论
on the reason for the arrest,
但应该和今早的替代血屠♥杀♥有关
but one can assume it's related to the BludSub massacre this morning.
我需要休息
I need to rest.
你最好进去
You're better off inside.
我不想进去 实在是... 太窄了
I hate being inside. It's too... it's too tight.
不要了 让我在这里休息吧
Come on, just let me rest here.
我们一小时后会收到报告 我们仍在执行停火协议
We're getting reports in an hour. We're still enforcing the cease-fire.
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
瑞秋
Rach!
瑞秋
Rach!
瑞秋
Rachel!
有人吗
Is anybody here?
举起手来
Show me your hands.
我的前妻
My ex-wife.
她在哪里
Where is she?
吉鲁打过电♥话♥ 说送走她
Giroux called. Said to get her outta here.
我的搭档15分钟前带她走了
My partner took her about 15 minutes ago.
去哪里
Where?
我不知道
I don't know.
参议员被逮捕后 我就和她失去了联♥系♥
I lost contact with the senator after she was arrested.
国安部称她对替代血下了毒
DNS claims she poisoned the BludSub.
那不可能
That's impossible.
灾难要来了 下一步他们会来抓你
Shit is coming down, man. They'll be coming for you next.
我会离这里越远越好
So I'd get as far away from here as possible.
我儿子在吉鲁家
My son's at Giroux's.
他们有安保人员
They have security.
安保人员已经不在了
Not anymore, they don't.
国♥务♥院♥的所有人都撤离了
Everyone in the State Department has been evacuated.
他们走了
They're gone.
我们的自己人在攻击你
Our own people are attacking you.
-我们必须离开这里 -去哪里
We have to get outta here. - And go where?
有很多地方
There's a thousand places.
但是都混乱无序
With no command and control.
我是领导人 我要待在这里
I'm leadership. I'm staying here.
做什么
To do what?
扭转局面
Turn this thing around.
迈克尔
Michael.
我很聪明 但是我不勇敢
I'm smart, but I'm not brave.
我告诉你 如果待在这里 我们随时可能有生命危险
I'm telling you, our lives are in danger if we stay here.
我知道 丹妮
I know, Dani.
我知道
I know.
接电♥话♥
Pick up.
快接电♥话♥啊
Pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up, pick... pick up.
您好 您接通了参议员萨莎·吉鲁的私人语♥音♥信箱
Hi, you've reached the personal voice mail of Senator Sasha Giroux.
我现在无法接电♥话♥ 但请留言
I'm currently unavailable, but please leave a message,
-我会尽快回电 -别这样
and I will return it as soon as possible. - Come on!
谁来救救我 拜托
Somebody help me, please!
救我
Help me!
让我进去 求你了 我需要帮助
Let me in! Please, I need help!
糟糕
Shit!
放开她
Leave her alone!
别过来
Stay there.
这是去迈克尔·费恩住所的路吗
Is this the road to Michael Fayne?
可能是
Could be.
我妹妹在那里
My sister's there.
丹妮卡·杜波夫
Danika Dubov.
然后呢
So?
我妹妹要是发现你把我丢在这里
My sister finds out that you just left me here,
你觉得你会是什么下场
what do you think's gonna happen to you?
费恩的家在这条路前面吗
So Fayne's just up the road?
就在那里
Just down there.
感谢告知
Good to know.
好的 有什么进展
All right. What's the update?
好的 谢谢 我会再联♥系♥你
All right. Thanks. I'll get back to you.
-怎么了 -他们几乎封锁了一切
What is it? - They have almost everything blocked off.
-谁 -叛乱血族
Who? - Rebel Bloods.
至少有100人
At least a hundred of 'em.
-我们有30人 武器更好 -现在不同了 有人给他们提供武器
Well, we got 30 and better weapons. - Not anymore. Somebody armed them.
全自动武器和火箭弹
Full automatics and RPGs.
他们不用靠近就可以杀光我们
They can wipe us out and not even get near us.
-还有多少时间 -就现在
How long? - Now.
外面一辆车上有四个死硬派
Look, I've got four diehards outside with a van.
他们 你 我...
Them, you, me...
和丹妮卡
and Danika.
这些人呢
What about these people?
他们会没事的 他们想要的是你 你是目标
They'll be fine. It's you they want. You're the target.
我们送你去纽约 那里的人依然支持你
We get you to New York where you still have support,
但必须现在走 迈克尔
but it has to be right now, Michael.
现在
Now!
好
Okay.
快点 我们离开这里
Come on. We're getting outta here.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like it.
你会更不喜欢另一种选择 再不走就没机会了 丹妮
Well, you'll like the alternative a lot less. It's now or never, Dani.
抱歉 迈克尔
Sorry, Michael.
计划有变
Change of plans.
我不能和你走
I can't go with you.
原来如此
That's how it is.
你搞砸了停火
You screwed the truce.
你越来越虚弱了
You're weakening.
新的领袖需要你死
The new leader needs you dead.
是吗
Yeah?
是谁
And who's that?
11点钟会有影像
Film at 11:00.
不过你看不到了
Not that you're gonna see it.
送他们上车 他不会反抗
Put them in. He won't resist.
剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表