剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表
你也许了解吸血鬼 但我了解政客
You may know vampires, but I know politicians,
吉鲁参议员已经把斯旺的名字列在了明天小组委员会
and Senator Giroux has submitted Swann's name as a potential witness
听证会的潜在证人名单上
in tomorrow's subcommittee hearing.
如果他的证词能被摄像机里的东西证实
If his testimony can be corroborated by what's on that camera,
一切都会变成徒劳
all of this will have been for nothing.
你不用担心斯旺 先生 他不会作证的
You don't need to worry about Swann, sir. He won't be testifying.
我会亲自处理这件事
In fact, I'll personally see to it.
我会跟你保持联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
全世界都在等待今晚真♥相♥揭秘网的直播
The world waits for tonight's live stream from ReveLeaks,
网站承诺 将提供此次吸血鬼危机的颠覆性内容
which promises a game-changing disclosure in the vampire crisis.
后续有更多消息 请持续关注
More after this. Stay with us.
怎么了
What happened?
-你拿到了吗 -他死了
Did you get it? - He's dead.
谁死了
Who's dead?
布洛克死了
Brock's dead.
他拍了多少东西
How much footage did he get?
他去了五分钟 我不知道 也许有六七分钟 我...
Five minutes, he was gone. I don't know, maybe six or seven. I...
别动
Freeze!
丢掉
Drop it!
停下 不然我开枪了
Stop or I'll shoot!
整段视频也才12秒
There's a whole 12 seconds of video on here.
拍了大♥片♥砖墙 然后有人朝他喊话
Shoots a brick wall, then there's some yelling at him.
见鬼
Goddamn it.
有视频才有证据
The footage was our proof.
没关系 还行得通
It's fine. This can still work.
采访我
Interview me.
抛出那些难的问题
Hit me with the hard questions.
这有什么用
What would that do?
到时就知道了
We'll see, won't we?
我希望你喜欢多加了黄油的爆米花
I hope you like your popcorn with extra butter.
我不想告诉你 但我不喜欢爆米花
I hate to tell you, but I don't like popcorn.
大家都喜欢爆米花
Everyone likes popcorn.
显然我不喜欢
Apparently, I don't.
那我多吃点
More for me.
我有家庭作业
I have homework.
什么意思
What does that mean?
迈克尔·费恩今晚上线
Michael Fayne is online tonight.
-所以呢 -亚诺夫侦探办过费恩最早的那个案子
So? - Detective Yanov was on the original Fayne case.
他们把他列为失踪人员
They moved him to Missing Persons,
但他确信有一半的案子都和吸血鬼有关
but he's convinced that half of the cases are vampire-related.
也许是的
Well, maybe they are.
我就是想让你知道 艾米莉亚回家了
I just wanted to let you know that Amelia is home.
-那是谁 -我女儿
Who? Who's that? - My daughter.
我介绍给德兹认识了 看起来挺好的
I introduced her to Dez. It seemed to go well.
太好了
Oh, great.
太好了 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
你得看看这个
You need to watch this feed.
抱歉 这是什么
Sorry, what feed?
真♥相♥揭秘网的网络直播
Webcast on ReveLeaks.
我的线人告诉我
My sources tell me that they have video footage
他们有血族拘留营的视频片段
of a Blood internment camp,
如果那是真的
and if that's true,
这段视频会把一切展露在世人面前
it's gonna blow everything wide open for us.
我叫凯莉·武
My name is Kaylee Vo.
我是真♥相♥揭秘网的运营者
I'm the person behind ReveLeaks,
我的网站揭露了吸血鬼威胁的真♥相♥
the source that broke the story of the vampire threat
并让公众了解最新消息
and has kept the public aware,
尽管政♥府♥千方百计要关闭我的网站
despite the government's best efforts to shut us down.
今晚我公开自己的身份
Tonight, I'm revealing my identity
只为一探迈克尔·费恩的世界
for a look inside the world of Michael Fayne.
这也许与你们想象中不同
It's not what you might expect.
这位是丹妮卡·杜波夫
Meet Danika Dubov.
我还是以前的我
I'm still who I was before this all happened.
我依然爱我的家人
I still love my family.
我的妈妈 我的姐姐...
My mom, my sister...
你真是满口胡言
You are so full of shit.
我是福达拉克 但我和血国站在一起
I'm a Verdulak, but I stand with Blood Nation.
我们不是怪物
We're not monsters.
我们是你们的朋友
We're your friends,
爱人 母亲 女儿
lovers, mothers, daughters.
这东西割裂了我们
This thing has torn us apart,
我真的希望再见到他们
and I really hope I get to see them again,
特别是我姐姐
especially my sister.
你♥他♥妈♥是在开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
等等 那是你妹妹
Wait, that's your sister?
但对于我在这里见到的很多血族而言
But for many of the Bloods I've met,
血国是他们仅剩的家园
Blood Nation is the only family they have left.
现在我的朋友们 为你们介绍族长本人
And now, my friends, I give you the patriarch himself.
零号♥病人 迈克尔·费恩
Patient Zero. Michael Fayne.
你告诉我政♥府♥把血族关押在一个
You told me the government is holding Bloods
相当于集中营的地方
in what amounts to a concentration camp.
我是这么说的
Yes, I did.
迈克尔·费恩 你在胡说八道吗
Michael Fayne, are you full of shit?
我说的句句属实
I've never said anything more true.
这个拘留营的确存在 但问题不在这里
The camps exist, but that's not the point.
我知道大多数观众会很开心
I know most of our viewers would be happy
血族被关押起来
that Bloods are being rounded up.
但记住...
But remember...
血族曾经和你们一样
the Bloods were just like you once.
我们都有家人
We all had family.
我们有朋友
We had friends.
我不是要博取大家的同情
I'm not looking for anyone's sympathy here.
我就是想请大家认清一件事
I just want people to realize one thing:
一切都还没有尘埃落定
all the cards are not dealt yet.
这东西依然可能选上你或你的家人
This thing could still choose you or your family,
随时随地 就像它选择我们一样
any day, just like it chose us.
所以你在选边站之前 请扪心自问...
So before you pick a side, ask yourself...
如果明天你变成了你今天仇恨的血族 会是怎样呢
what if the thing you hate today, you become tomorrow?
你本可以告诉我的
You could have told me.
对不起 我应该告诉你
I'm sorry. I should've.
我想告诉你的 但是... 太复杂了
I wanted to tell you, but it's just... it's complicated.
我不知道你会怎么看我 所以...
I didn't know what you'd think of me, so...
那是你妹妹
I think it's your sister,
不是你
not you.
你不是他们一伙的
You're not one of those things.
好吗
Okay?
每周五我们吃寿司
Fridays we have sushi.
你们学校有寿司
Your school serves sushi?
听起来很棒
It sounds awesome,
但你不想闻到食堂...
but you don't want to smell the cafeteria...
或科学老师的味道
or the science teacher.
危险的气体
Dangerous fumes.
老师放屁了
The teacher farts?
过去常放
Used to.
他变成了血族
He turned into a Blood.
我朋友看见他被枪击了
My friend saw him get shot.
他想去抓一个孩子
He was trying to take someone's kid.
我看见我爸杀了我后妈
I saw my dad kill my stepmom.
什么
What?
老兄 那个...
Dude, that...
那太可怕了
that's terrible.
她人真的很好
She was really nice.
但是 他必须杀
But, I mean, he had to.
当然
Sure.
绝对的
Absolutely.
鉴于可能存在对这种疾病的免疫力
Okay, this voice memo records the reexamination
这份语♥音♥备忘录记录了
of the biomass obtained from Alaska,
从阿♥拉♥斯加获取的生物量的再检验情况
in light of possible immunity to the disease.
什么
What?
不
No.
剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表