剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表
我一直在想你
Yeah. I've been thinkin' about you.
看看这个
Look at this.
麻烦你说重点
Just summarize, please.
我累死了
I'm exhausted.
我们有三个转化体 对吧
We have three transformations, right?
费恩 杰丝和那个牙医
Fayne, Jess, and the dentist.
-还有一个没转化的 就是你 -所以呢
And then someone who didn't transform. You. - Yeah, so?
所以我交叉对比了你们四人的基因变异
So, I cross-typed for genetic mutations among the four of you.
NH47
NH47.
-这种基因关联于... -你渴吗 特蕾莎
It's a gene related to... - Are you thirsty, Teresa?
你想喝水吗
Do you want some water?
他们在听 这个基因跟什么有关联
They're listening. It's a gene related to what?
遗传性心肌病
Uh, hereditary cardiomyopathy.
-NH47 -很罕见
NH47. - That's rare.
所以我努力在转化
So I tried to find it among people who turned
和未转化的人群中找到它
against people who didn't.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
杰丝...
Jess...
-费恩和牙医都有这种基因 -没错
Fayne, the dentist, they have the gene. - Right.
但我没有
But not me.
-有人感染了朊病毒... -如果他们要转化
So, someone gets exposed to the prion... - And they're gonna transform,
体内就必须有这种基因变异
they need this gene variant inside them.
一个小时就可以出化验结果 也不贵
You can test for it in an hour, and it's not even expensive.
卢瑟 这是重大发现
Luther, this is big.
在被感染的人群里
I mean, out of everyone who gets exposed,
它能告诉我们谁会转化
this could tell us who will transform.
这也许能帮忙找到治愈方法
This could lead to a cure.
拿着 马上加密结果
Take this. Encrypt the results right now.
-别告诉任何人 -为什么
Show it to no one. - Why?
因为你在告诉政♥府♥
Because you're telling the government
谁会转化 谁不会
who will transform and who will not.
有人会被单独挑出来 他们会被杀掉
People can be singled out, they could be killed.
-没人会那么做 -他们绝对会那么做
No one would do that. - They absolutely would do that.
我现在知道了
I know that now.
永远不要相信他们
Never trust them.
永远不要
Never.
妈的 是梅
Oh, shit. It's May.
我必须走了 能帮我照看德兹吗
I have to go. Can you watch Dez?
-当然可以 -马上加密
Yeah, of course. - Encrypt it. Now.
晚上好
Good evening.
我叫迈克尔·费恩
My name is Michael Fayne.
过去几周有很多关于我的消息
A lot has been said about me over the past couple of weeks.
现在我想亲口说几句话
Now I'd like to say a few things myself.
我的人和我不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
My people and I are not terrorists.
我们跟人类物种一样活着 呼吸空气...
We are living, breathing beings with our own human species...
跟其他人一样有生存权
and as much right to live as anyone else.
追踪到了吗
You get a trace on this?
用圆周率破解过 但无法追踪文件的直接信息
Went through pi encrypt, but the file's direct message won't track.
尽管有生存权
In spite of that right to live,
我们四面受敌
we're being slaughtered on all sides.
我们有权自卫
We have the right to defend ourselves.
通过我们的组织血国
And through our organization, Blood Nation,
我们会的
we will.
尽管会很可怕
Horrible as it will be,
但这场战争是必要
this war is also necessary
且自然的
and natural.
我们必须接受这一点
We all must accept that.
但是请放心 我的血族兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
But rest assured, my Blood brothers and sisters,
我们将会获得胜利
our species will prevail.
查明这个视频的发布者
Find out who's putting this out there.
我们是一个新种族 正在摸索前路
We are a new species still finding our way.
一个改良过的种族
An improved species.
更快 更强 更聪明
Faster, stronger, smarter,
有能力保护自己和我们所爱的人
and capable of defending ourselves and our loved ones.
人类第一次出现时 尼安德塔人和丹尼索瓦人灭绝
When humans first appeared, Neanderthals and Denisovans were doomed.
人类在地球上独自统治了四万两千年
Humans reigned alone on this planet for 42,000 years.
你们的确非常能干
You've had a pretty good run, I'd say.
长官 出事了 你需要看看
Sir, something's happening. You need to see this.
我们尚未获取影像
We've got no video on this yet,
但是纽约上州当局报告
but authorities in upstate New York
在今晚一连串的攻击中
report at least 11 and up to 15 people
至少有11至15人死亡
may be dead tonight in a series of attacks
作案手法与所谓的"吸血鬼杀戮"十分相似
similar to the so-called "vampire killings."
遭到袭击的受害者
The victims of these attacks
大多数参与过反吸血鬼活动
are mostly involved in counter-vampire measures,
与他们的配偶一起
either in police work or community patrols,
为警方工作或为社区巡逻
along with their spouses.
-儿童没有受到伤害... -继续播那个混♥蛋♥的讲话
Children were unharmed... - Put that fucker back on!
致躲在阴影中的血族同胞们
To my fellow Bloods hiding in the shadows,
是时候站到阳光下
it is time to step out into the light.
是时候为自己的身份感到自豪
It is time to be proud of what you are.
我们的家庭每天都在壮大
Our family's growing daily.
成为血族的一员 在这场运动中加入我们
Be a part of Blood Nation. Join us in this movement.
人类的力量在于数量多
Humanity's strength is numbers,
但他们的弱点是无法合作
but its weakness is their inability to cooperate.
我们必须团结
We must unite.
如果你对我们的方法有任何疑问
And if you have any qualms with some of our methods,
请记住这一点
please, remember this.
人类总是牺牲地球上其他的生物
Humans have always taken whatever they need
夺取他们想要的一切
at the expense of every other creature on Earth.
我们是人类最真实颜色的显现
We are the revelation of humanity's truest color.
这个颜色就是红色 血族王国的红色
That color is red, the red of Blood Nation.
把他们全部杀掉
We'll kill them all.
你还要多久才能研究出判断谁会转化的办法
How close are you to knowing who's going to turn?
没有这么快
Not very.
我正在失去保护你和... 你家人的能力
I am losing the ability to protect you... and yours.
你必须查明谁将转化 医生
You need to find out who's going to turn, Doctor,
也是为了你自己好
if only for your own good.
去睡一觉 我们明天再继续
Get some sleep. We'll get back to it tomorrow.
我一直在联♥系♥你 你走以后他就变成这样了
I've been trying to reach you. He's been like this since you left.
什么样
Like what?
儿子
Hey, bud.
爸爸 我... 我觉得不舒服
Dad, I don't... I don't feel good.
-体温是多少 -40.3度
What's his temperature? - 104.5.
我们不知道是怎么回事
We don't know what it is.
是朊病毒 我被感染过
It's prions. I've had it.
-这并不意味着他会转化 无法确定 -爸爸
It doesn't mean he'll turn. Not for sure. - Dad!
我在这里 儿子
I'm here, bud.
我在这里
I'm here.
剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表