剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表
吸血鬼战争
第一季 第6集
斯旺医生 他们要你过去 -我忙着呢
Dr. Swann, they need you. - I'm working.
他们送来一位枪击受害者 全身多处枪伤
They've brought in a gunshot victim, multiple wounds.
还有其他医生当班
You have other doctors on staff.
这件事只与你有关
This relates only to you.
怎么带他来这里 怎么不送去莫霍克谷
Why bring him here? Why not Mohawk Valley?
他对这个案子很重要 医生 只有你能救他
He's very important to this case, Doctor. Only you can save him.
你能看出情况有多紧急
You can see the urgency of this.
我得请你离开
I'll need you to leave.
子弹不管用 只能勉强制♥服♥他罢了
Bullets didn't work. They were only administrative.
很高兴我们解决了这个问题
I'm glad we worked this out.
我认识你
I recognize you.
你不是医生
You're not a doctor.
你是杀我的人
You're my killer.
我也是医生...
I'm both now...
你也不需要医生
and you don't need a doctor.
你很焦虑
You were agitated.
他怎么样了
How is he?
老样子
The same.
他的体温降到40度以下了
His temperature's just under 105.
我们没时间等他退烧了
We don't have time to let the fever break.
-我可以给德兹取样做朊病毒化验 -不 我来吧
I can swab Dez and test for the prion. - No. It's me.
我那天忽然意识到
You know, I just realized the other day.
我有个医学院的同学很像你 保罗·帕姆齐
I went to med school with a guy a lot like you, Paul Permucci.
他本可以在医学界有所成就
He could've gone anywhere in medicine,
但他有个哥哥在阿尔巴尼
but he had an older brother in Albany.
他是个瘾君子 死了
He was a junkie. Died.
-真可惜 -就是说啊
Yikes. - That was it.
保罗从研究所辞职 搬来这边研究毒瘾
Paul quit research, moved up here, went to work in addiction.
为什么要提他
Why are we talking about him?
因为我接下来的要求非常重要
Because what I'm gonna ask is huge.
有多重要
How huge?
如果德兹检测出朊病毒阳性...
If Dez tests positive for the prion...
保罗那里可以充当安全屋
Paul's place, it could be a safe house.
如果德兹转化了...
If Dez turns...
他有合适的设施
he has proper facilities.
靠近阿尔巴尼 国安部永远找不到我们
It's near Albany. DNS will never find us.
"我们"是什么意思
What do you mean, "us"?
天哪 我很抱歉 特蕾莎
God, I'm so sorry, Teresa.
如果德兹和我逃走了 你留在这里没有任何好处
If Dez and I escape and you stay here, it will not be good for you.
你这话是什么意思
What do you mean, "not gonna be good"?
如果我们离开 你留下...
If we leave and you stay...
他们会逮捕你
they can arrest you,
永久关押你
hold you indefinitely.
永远关着吗
As in forever?
他们会说这是国家紧急事件
They'll say it's a national emergency.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Motherfucker!
我知道
I know.
但我们可以去保罗那里
But we can go to Paul's.
我会被判重罪
Where I'll be a felon.
一个逃亡的绑♥架♥帮凶
A motherfucking fugitive accessory to kidnapping!
你要来吗
So, you're coming?
我不会留在这里
Uh, well, I'm not staying here!
很好
Good.
我们会很安全的 我保证
We'll be safe. I promise.
丹妮 你醒了吗
Dani, you awake?
丹妮
Dani.
嗨
Hi.
你没事吧
You okay?
还是痛
It's still sore.
这个能缓解
This'll help.
这是什么东西
What is that shit?
有机地衣
Organic lichen.
血族的恢复速度很快 但这个能提高恢复速度
Bloods heal quick, but this makes it quicker.
-来吧... -没想到你这么会关心人
Here... - I never saw you as a caring type.
我妈妈是护士
My mother was a nurse.
我妈妈是做汤的
My mother made soup.
这更糟糕了
This is worse.
好吧 他的朊病毒化验呈阳性
Okay, so he's positive for the prion.
但在我们检测NH47捕食者基因之前
But until we test for the NH47 predator gene,
你无法确定他会不会转化
you don't know that he'll turn for sure.
儿子 爸爸在这里
Hey, buddy. Here, bud, here.
儿子 你要多喝水
Here, you gotta stay hydrated, kiddo.
小口喝
Little sips.
小口喝
Little sips.
好的
Okay.
我不想变成吸血鬼
I don't want to be a vampire.
-你不会的 -你根本不知道 爸爸
You won't be. - You don't know that, Dad.
杰丝就变成了吸血鬼
Jess was a vampire.
你不得不杀了她
You had to kill her.
同样的事也会发生在我身上
The same could happen to me.
这种事不会发生在你身上
But it won't happen to you.
为什么不会 爸爸
Why not, Dad?
为什么呢
Why not?
你根本无法确定
You don't know that for sure.
我马上回来 儿子
I'll be right back, bud.
-对不起 我不该那么说 我有点害怕 -我也怕
I'm sorry I said that. I'm just scared. - Yeah. Me too.
但德兹说得对
But Dez is right.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
不是你的错 快联♥系♥你的朋友保罗吧
It's not your fault. Just call your friend Paul.
他们会监听打进打出的所有电♥话♥
They capture every call, in and out.
那我们怎么出去呢
So how do we get out of here?
我们就说德兹的牙齿有脓肿
We say Dez has an abscessed tooth.
所以他才会发烧 可能是脓毒症
That'll explain the fever, possible sepsis.
他们会放他出去的
They'll let him out.
你就是个法♥西♥斯♥
You're a fascist.
你不能整天睡觉
You can't sleep all day.
我能睡而且睡了 我才19岁
Uh, can and do. I'm 19.
我带了咖啡来
I brought coffee.
操
Oh, fuck.
谢谢
Thanks.
睡觉了
Sleeping.
-聊聊天吧 -你就是法♥西♥斯♥
Talking. - You are a fascist.
你上了各大新闻 盛大夜晚
And you're all over the news. Big night.
11名警♥察♥和义警
Eleven cops and vigilantes.
-全是你杀的吗 -当然不是
You kill them all yourself? - Hell, no.
我在关注我的数字
I'm watching my figure.
-朋友吗 -他们每人干掉两个 其余是我♥干♥掉的
Friends? - They took two each. I had the rest.
永远不要一时兴起去做事
Never do anything by accident.
不要为了吸血去杀人 杀人要有目的
Don't just kill to feed, kill for a purpose,
要有预期效果... 杀了要起作用
anticipate the effect... make it count.
你变得越来越聪明了
You're getting smarter. You know that, right?
实际上 是的
Actually, yeah.
我觉得是的
I think I am.
我讨厌人的成长
I hate it when people grow.
快点 往脸上泼点水 我们要开工了
Come on, splash some water on your face. Let's get to work.
为什么迈克尔·费恩要炸死奥哈根
Why would Michael Fayne blow up O'Hagan?
也许他们想制♥造♥一个神话
Maybe they're building a myth.
在他们干掉他之前 让他显得更加强大
Make him seem more powerful before they kill him.
小杰根 你太机智了
Jergy, you impress me.
我厉害的可不止是床上功夫
Oh, I'm good for more than just sex, you know.
他们在兜售一个巨大的谎言
They're selling a giant lie.
-那我们怎么办 -他们为费恩打造了一个人设
So what's our move? - They personalized Fayne.
我们也该趁机给某人搞个人设
We should personalize somebody in their joint.
打破他们的神秘 夺走他们的权力
We take away their mystery, we take away their power.
那个和奥哈根一起审问我的人
There was this guy who interrogated me with O'Hagan.
他的级别似乎很高 你电脑里有警方素描软件吗
He seemed senior. Do you have police sketch software on your laptop?
只有最新版的 可以呈现立体图像
Only the latest, which renders a 3-D image,
而且是免费下载的
and it was a free download.
至少对我而言是免费的
Well, at least it was for me, anyway.
剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表