剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表
我不确定
I'm not sure.
他居然敢放我鸽子
I can't believe he fucking stood me up.
我他妈要弄死他
I'll fucking kill him.
大老远跑来居然敢放老娘的鸽子
Showed up here just to be stood up by this little fucking cock.
你♥他♥妈♥惹到我了 你这个小混♥蛋♥
Goddamn, you fucking mess with me, you little small dick,
臭狗屎...
fucking piece of sh...
约根
Jergen!
约根 真对...
Jergen, I'm so...
周围什么也没有
There's nothing around.
没错
That's the idea.
我下车走路 你开车离开
I walk from here. You drive away.
乡下很危险
The countryside is dangerous.
显然我只能靠你的信用了
Obviously, I'm relying on your honor here.
我就是让你小心点 卢瑟
I'm just telling you to be careful, Luther.
我并不想继续耽搁你
Now, I have no reason to keep you any longer,
但你儿子马上要转化了
but your son is going to turn.
是的 你出色地完成了我们的委托
Yes, well, uh... you've done great work for us, everything we asked.
谢谢
Thank you.
别让他们做任何傻事
Don't let them do anything stupid.
晚安 斯旺医生 祝你好运
Good night, Dr. Swann, and good luck.
晚安 谢谢
Good night. Thank you.
我让他在后面400米的地方下车 只有一条路可走
I dropped him a quarter mile back with only one road to walk.
第四县进入杜安斯堡
County Four into Duanesburg.
完成之后记得上报
Report in when it's done.
剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表