剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表
探员
Agent.
你是艾娃吧
Hey. It's Ava, right?
朗恩·奥马利的女儿
Ron O'Malley's daughter?
所以呢
So?
我是奈斯·伍德逊
I'm Niles Woodson.
这是我兄弟史蒂夫
This is my buddy Steve.
我知道你们是谁
Oh, I know who you are.
我们很担心你♥爸♥ 有一阵子没看见他了
We're concerned about your dad. No one's seen him for a while.
那个气罐好像很重 放进后备箱吧 我们载你一程
That gas can looks heavy. Put it in the back, we'll give you a ride.
你应该先给我糖果的
You're supposed to offer me candy first.
现在能请你们滚蛋了吗
Now, how about you get out of my face?
怎么回事
What is it?
我们应该在匿名网络下运行 但是隧♥道♥协议出错了
We're supposed to be running I2P, but the tunneling protocol's wrong.
好吧 麻烦你说人话
Okay. English, please.
我用来掩盖位置的措施
The countermeasures I use to mask our location.
-你说过不会被攻破的那些措施吗 -失效了
The ones you said were impenetrable? - They're disabled.
你看这些回显信息
See these pings?
过去一小时里 有人一直在用路由跟踪
Someone's been using a traceroute for the last hour.
我们得跑路了
We have to go.
-你快走 -什么
You go. - What?
不行 我不会离开你
No. No... I'm... I'm not leaving you.
-这是命令 -什么命令 你都没给我发工资
It's an order. - What order? You don't even pay me.
15分钟后在比尼咖啡馆见
I'll meet you at Beanie's in 15.
你到底怎么了
What's the matter with you?
我爱你
I love you.
听我说
Look.
就算你留下来
If you stay,
我们之间的关系也不会改变
it won't make a difference between us at all.
所以救你自己吧
So save yourself.
怎么那么久才来
What took you so long?
你好吗 武小姐
How are you doin', Miss Vo?
完事之后 我要好好打理一下头发
I'll have to get my fucking hair done after this.
抱歉 这点我们没考虑到
I'm sorry, we didn't get that.
我说了我无聊死了 -我们理解
I said I'm fucking bored. - Oh, we understand.
但你也要考虑到你们给百万人
But you also need to respect the very real damage
带来的真实伤害
you're doing to millions of people.
对
Yeah.
整个事情的真♥相♥就是狗屁
Yeah, the whole truth thing is a bitch.
你有两个选择
So you've got two options.
第一 马上关掉你的网站
One, shut down your site immediately.
第二 我们把你放到管理那边
Or two, we could put you in admin.
-管理是什么 -科罗拉多州山下的一间禁闭所
What's admin? - Close custody under a mountain in Colorado.
也许每过三四天能见到一个人
Might see a human every three or four days.
摩洛哥的一个男人是目前的纪录保持者
A guy from Morocco is the current record holder,
差不多七年零三个月了吧
some seven and a quarter years, I believe.
他一直想撞墙自杀
Keeps trying to beat his brains out.
给你两个选择
So, two choices.
选一个吧
Pick one.
你们坏事的能力真是无敌了
You know, I am amazed how you guys totally fucked this up.
国安部 对吧
DNS, right?
能拼一下你们的名字吗
Can you spell your name for me?
免得我发新闻的时候拼错
I wanna make sure it's right when I post them.
认出你的搭档约根·韦伯了吗
You recognize your partner, Jergen Weber?
这会儿他正坐在比尼咖啡馆里
He's sitting at Beanie's Coffee as we speak.
-他不是我的搭档 -从2014年起 他在英国一直被通缉
He's not my partner. - He's been wanted in the UK since 2014.
-你想说什么 -没有家人 没有绿卡
What's your point? - No family, no green card.
没人记挂他
No one to miss him.
-这超出了你们的风险承受范围 -你的人锁定他了吗
This is beyond your risk tolerance. - Do you have him?
随时准备行动
They're waiting on go.
动手吧 朝他开枪
Go ahead and shoot him.
如果我们杀了他
If we kill him,
我们也必须杀了你
we pretty much have to kill you too.
该怎么办呢 凯莉
So what's it going to be, Kaylee?
卢瑟 还记得你说过
Hey, Luther, remember you said
我们对付的不是好莱坞吸血鬼
we weren't dealing with Hollywood vampires
他们只在脖子上留下小孔吗
who leave little holes on the neck?
你看这个 警♥察♥找到他的时候 他失忆了
Look at this. When the cops picked him up, he had no memory.
他的举止像个瘾君子
He behaved like a junkie.
他体内有不明生物麻醉剂 有意思
Unidentified biological narcotic in his system. That sounds fun.
也许听上去很疯狂
This may sound crazy,
但是我去查了民间传说 找到了这个
but I went looking through folklore, and get this -
布莱姆·斯托克写的"德古拉"
when Bram Stoker wrote Dracula,
故事的原型取自东欧传说
he based it off of Eastern European legends
一种叫做"福达拉克"的吸血鬼
about vampires called Verdulaks.
他们不杀害受害者
They didn't kill their victims.
相反的是 受害者会对福达拉克吸血时
Instead, they just got addicted to the venom
注入他们体内的这种毒液上瘾
the Verdulak injects when feeding.
让我猜猜 福达拉克不停地吸他们的血
And let me guess, they fed on them over and over.
没错
That's right.
也许这种吸血鬼又复活了
Maybe this thing is alive again.
嘿
Hey.
我收到你的短♥信♥了
I got your text.
你脸色有点苍白
You're lookin' kind of pale.
谢谢 你气色也很不错
Thanks. You look great too.
说真的 丹妮 出什么事了
Uh, seriously, Dani, what's wrong?
听我说
Look,
我知道我们分手了 但是...
I know we're not together or anything, but...
我昨晚跟一个人在一起 然后...
I was with this guy last night, and...
我们准备开始要做了 然后...
and we were starting to, you know, get into it, and, uh...
我忽然感觉很难受 好像马上就要吐了
and suddenly, I got this terrible feeling, like I was gonna throw up.
他偷偷给你下药了吗
Did he slip you something?
没有 我就是...
No. No. I... I just...
我不认识他
I just didn't know him.
没什么值得在意的
There's nothing to care about.
让我的胃很不舒服
And it made me sick to my stomach,
当时我... 我觉得自己要死了
and then I... I thought I was gonna die.
我还从没有过这种感觉
It never happened to me before.
在我之前
Before me.
我需要你 乔什
I need you, Josh.
就现在 我...
Right now, I...
我想要你
I need you.
我们知道你是什么东西 奥马利
We know what you are, O'Malley.
捆住他的脖子 扎紧点
Around his neck. Tighten it up!
爸爸
Dad!
他不是吸血鬼 别碰我爸爸
He's not one of them. Don't touch my dad!
放开他 别碰他
Get off of him! Let go of him!
住手 放开我爸爸
Stop it! Let go of my dad!
爸爸 不要
Dad, don't!
不要
Don't!
我们拿她怎么办
What do we do with her?
她可能也会转化
She's probably gonna turn too.
老哥
Hey, buddy!
你♥爸♥爸的死我很遗憾
Sorry about your dad.
你是迈克尔·费恩
You're Michael Fayne.
是的
Yeah.
你没自愈是因为你没吸血
You're not healing 'cause you haven't fed.
是的... 我想到了
Yeah... I figured that.
别浪费他的血
Well, don't waste his blood.
-我得走了 -这个给你
I have to go. - Hey, here.
拿去
Take it.
保护好自己
Protect yourself.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你也是
Yeah, you too.
抱歉杀了你 乔什
I'm sorry for killing you, Josh.
我只是想要爱 这个要求并不高吧
I just want love. Is that too much to ask?
如果让我将就 我会很难受
If I try to settle for less, it makes me sick.
我只是不配
And I just don't deserve that.
你还活着
You're alive.
丹妮卡·杜波夫
Danika Dubov?
-你是哪位 -我是迈克·亚诺夫警探
Yeah? - Detective Mike Yanov, uh...
剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表