剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表
明白
Yeah.
我们扯平了
We're square.
骑上你的摩托车 赶紧消失吧
Just get on your ride and disappear.
要是再接到这种任务 我就退出联邦调查局
I'm quittin' the FBI if I get another assignment like that.
你不会的
You won't.
我只是需要你找到这个人
I just need you to find this guy.
普普通通的平民
Total civilian.
完全没有危险
Not dangerous at all.
幸好局里的情报一如既往地准确 从哪条线索开始查
Good to see the Bureau's as accurate as ever. Any clue where I start?
这就很棘手了
That's the tricky part.
他在国安部手上
DNS has him.
好吧
Okay.
到目前为止 我们预计有四到六千名血族
We estimate between four and six thousand Bloods as of today.
斯旺医生认为 他们每过两三天就必须吸血
And Dr. Swann believes that they must feed every two or three days.
我们的研究结论是五到八天
Our research says every five to eight days.
任何数字都令人无法接受
Well, any number is unacceptable.
杀人数字很能说明问题 将军
The kill numbers are what's revealing, General.
我们推测 超过30%的血族没有杀过任何人
Our guess is that over 30 percent of Bloods aren't killing anyone.
他们正在不惜一切避免杀人
They're avoiding it at all costs.
他们从停尸房♥或诊所获得人血
They're sourcing human blood from morgues and from clinics.
-他们都是暴♥力♥的 参议员女士 -还有家庭成员
All of them violently, Madam Senator. - And from family members
把自己的血给他们
who are donating their own blood.
但只有血族控制杀戮冲动后
But that can only happen
才会出现这样的情况
once the Bloods have control of their drive to kill.
你应该不是在建议
Surely you're not suggesting
我们背弃仍然坚守着人性
that we turn our backs against the vast majority of people
亟需治疗方法的绝大多数人吧
who are clinging to their humanity, desperate for a cure?
是的 女士 没错
Yes, ma'am. Yes, that's true.
斯旺医生的进展如何
How's Dr. Swann progressing?
他觉得这个月底应该会有成果
Well, he feels he may have something at the end of the month.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我们组建了一个又一个团队 依然没有结果
We've built up team after team, and still no results.
斯旺博士有个很好的开端 也有专业知识
Well, Dr. Swann had a head start and personal expertise.
那你为什么不跟我们分享他呢
Then why don't you share him with us?
参议员 我只是指挥系统中的一名士兵
Senator, I am, uh, just a soldier in the chain of command.
问上层领导吧 我会支持你
Ask people further up, and I will support you.
我会问的
I'll do that.
谢谢 将军
Thank you, General.
进来
Come in.
长官 警卫报告斯旺的儿子
Sir, security reports that Swann's son
在昨天下午三点离开了
left the facility yesterday at 3:00 p.m.
-斯旺在这里 -那孩子和特蕾莎·谭格拉一起走的 长官
Swann's here. - The boy was with Teresa Tangorra, sir.
她说要看急诊
She reported a medical emergency.
他们就放她走了
They let her go.
知道了 我们还有12个小时 把斯旺找来
All right, that's a 12-hour lead time. Get me Swann.
安全漏洞 斯旺医生正在朝东出口移♥动♥
Security breach. Dr. Swann is headed for the east exit.
别动 斯旺
Stop there, Swann!
别动
Don't move!
他们在哪里 斯旺医生
Where are they, Dr. Swann?
你儿子在哪里
Where is your son?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
把他铐起来
Lock him up.
行了 走吧
Okay. Let's go.
我能进来吗
May I come in?
你的嘴唇还好吗
How's the lip?
很好
Fine.
梅将军膝下无子
General May doesn't have any kids.
你企图逃跑让他很难受
To him, your escape attempt was personal.
他就是... 那样的人 不过你已经表达了态度
That's... that's just how he is. You made your point, though.
怎么
What?
我不擅长扮演英雄吗
That I'm bad at the hero shit?
不 你会为你的企图而丧命
No. That you will die for what you want.
你心里很不安宁 斯旺医生
There's no peace in you, Dr. Swann.
如果你想知道我们国安部
If you're wondering if we take a man like you
是否认真对待你这样的人
seriously here at the DNS,
答案是肯定的
the answer is yes.
对我一点帮助都没有
Doesn't do me any good.
别轻易下结论
Don't assume that. Not at all.
我们知道了德兹的情况
We know about Dez.
我们知道他很快就会变成血族 如果他还没转变的话
We know that he'll become a Blood very soon, if he hasn't already,
而且我们知道你已经分离出了捕食者基因
and we know that you've isolated the predator gene,
能让我们识别那些有转变风险的人
which will enable us to identify those at risk of turning.
所以梅正在追捕我儿子和任何拥有错误基因的人
So, May is hunting my son and anyone with the wrong DNA.
是的 但是...
Yes, but...
你需要理解
here's what you need to understand.
我没有那么想
I can't have that.
梅将军觉得他自己知道该怎么做
General May thinks he knows what to do.
我没有那种错觉 我此刻跟克莱尔·奥哈根当时的处境一样
I don't have any illusions like that. I'm where Claire O'Hagan was.
不知道该怎么做
I simply don't know yet.
所以我决定 最好的办法就是把你弄出去
So I've decided the best thing to do is to get you out of here.
让... 让我出去
Get... get me out?
你知道你现在说的一切
You realize everything you're saying
都会被录音吧
right now is being recorded, right?
是的
Oh, yes, well, uh...
这么说吧 这次特别的谈话不会被记录
let's just say this particular conversation is off the record.
你怎么让我出去
How... how would you get me out?
我不能马上让你出去
Well, I wouldn't do it right this instant.
现在才刚过中午 你被关在这里
I mean, it's... just after noon, you're confined in here.
门口有守卫
There's a guard at the door.
我在考虑趁注意力减弱的时候开车带你出去
No, I was thinking I would drive you out when there was less attention,
今天晚上十点左右
uh, say around ten o'clock this evening.
你为什么这么做
Wh... why would you do that?
因为我相信你会回来 斯旺医生
Because I trust that you will come back, Dr. Swann.
我相信梅将军被调职以后
I trust that when General May is reassigned,
有更聪明的人坐上那个位置
and wiser people are put in place,
那时你会发现 我们是你处理危机的最佳选择
that you'll see that we are your best bet to deal with this crisis.
我他妈不做任何交易
I'm not making any fuckin' deals.
-你永远不会知道德兹在哪里 -我不需要知道
You'll never know where Dez is. - I don't need to.
他现在就是病了 去照顾他吧
He's just sick right now. Go take care of him.
好
All right.
我们走的时候 我会告诉你方法
I'll tell you the way as we go.
不能让其他人知道
No one else knows.
好
Fine.
那么...
What about the...
守卫怎么办
uh, the guard?
不会有任何守卫
There won't be any guard.
今晚见
See you tonight.
你改变主意了吗
You having second thoughts?
尼克洛斯可以等我
Niklos can wait for me.
再次确定主导地位 对吧
Establishing the dominant position again, aren't you?
你说得好像你已经厌倦了
You say that like you're tired of it.
我永远不会厌倦
I'm never tired of it.
好的 他知道了
Okay. He's got the idea.
他不是那种会恨你的地方警♥察♥ 凯莉 他是国安部的人
He's not some local cop with a hard-on for you, Kaylee. He's DNS.
你觉得他炸死了自己的上司 太胡来了
You think he blew up his boss. I mean, come on.
肯定是他炸死了奥哈根
He blew up O'Hagan for sure.
你没有证据
You have no proof.
如果他来 我就有证据了
If he shows up, I do.
但是你真好 约根
But you are very sweet, Jergen.
我马上回来
Be right back.
她叫我约根了
She said Jergen.
尼克洛斯
Niklos!
我不会等你隆重入场
I'm not waiting for your grand entrance.
如果我离开 你就要聘请昂贵的律所了
If I leave, you are hiring a very expensive law firm.
你谋杀了克莱尔·奥哈根
You murdered Claire O'Hagan.
梅会知道你帮了我
May's gonna know that you helped me.
-如果你确实是在帮我 -我就是在帮你 他会知道的 没错
If that is indeed what you're doing. - I am helping you, and he will know, yes,
但幸运的是
but, fortunately, I enjoy the support of people
我享有上层人士的支持
further up the chain.
他知道吗
He aware of that?
剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表