剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表
这个理由足够要你命了
That's good enough for me.
给你两分钟 爆他头 好吗 迪克森
Two minutes. Give him a bullet in the head, okay, Dixon?
嘿
Hey.
跪下
Get on your knees!
快点
Now!
什么
What?
不
No.
我有一个儿子
I have a son.
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
我可以干掉你 要么一枪打心脏 要么二十发打蛋蛋
I can kill you one round to the heart, or 20 in the balls!
德兹
Dez.
德兹
Dez.
我... 我...
I... I...
我需要医生
I need a doctor.
我需要医生
I need a doctor.
你这个杂种
You piece of shit!
我就是医生
I am a doctor.
忘了我还有把枪
Forgot I had a gun.
你及时记起来了
You remembered in time.
我不能朝你开枪了
I can't even shoot you.
没子弹了
I don't have any bullets left.
那支枪吗
That gun?
有七发子弹
Seven rounds.
不是六发
Not six.
你是谁
Who are you?
真♥他♥妈♥的问得好
Good fuckin' question.
你以前杀过人吗
You ever did that before?
没有
No.
感觉如何
How's it feel?
我不知道
I don't know.
就当是安慰你吧...
If it's any consolation...
会越来越轻松的
it gets easier.
儿子
Hey, kiddo.
发生了什么事
What happened?
-我没事 -不对 你有事
I'm okay. - No, you're not.
你说过你会很安全
You said you'd be safe.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
漫长的一天
What a day.
33次会议 400名新成员
Thirty-three meetings, 400 new members.
这才只是个开始
I mean, this is just the beginning.
你想从中得到什么
And what do you want from this?
我这个年龄的人需要一些经验来充实简历 所以...
Oh, you know, at my age you need stuff for your résumé, so...
说真的
Seriously.
我不知道
I don't know.
我爸爸...
Look, my dad was...
一直单身
all alone.
他为了我没日没夜地工作
He worked his ass off for me,
后来他得病了
and then he got sick.
我尽力保守这个秘密 保证他的安全
I did my best to keep it a secret, to keep him safe.
我在他需要吸血的时候 把他锁在地下室
I had to lock him in the basement when he had to feed
给他带牛血
and brought him cow's blood.
我们都知道这样行不通
Well, we know that won't work.
我发现了
I found out.
然后他们杀了他
And then they shot him.
他根本没机会理解这一切
He never got the chance to understand it all.
是的 但你有机会
No, but you will.
对 如果我活得够久
Yeah, if I live long enough.
一旦你学会控制杀戮的冲动 生存会更加容易
It gets easier to survive once you learn to control the urge to kill.
要多久才能学会
How long does that take?
这个嘛...
Well...
肯定是因人而异 但是我只需要几天
it's different for everyone, I'm sure, but for me, a few days?
我可以感受到那种变化
I could feel the change.
是一种解脱
It was a relief.
我讨厌失控的感觉
I hated being out of control.
我希望你来做我的主管
I'd like you to be my executive.
秘书吗
Secretary?
官员 二把手
Officer. Second in command.
你♥他♥妈♥刚来吗 我才19岁
Are you fucking new? I'm 19.
你不惧怕任何事
And you're not scared of anything.
你不给自己设限 你按规矩办事
You don't put limits on yourself. You live by the code.
我那天没来
I was absent that day.
有自豪感 给予帮助 不杀孩子
Blood pride, help everyone, don't kill kids.
听起来很... 耳熟
That does sound... familiar.
你有一个很棒的团队
You have a great crew with you.
你想杀谁 就杀谁
Anyone you need to kill, you kill.
就像杀我爸爸的那群人吗
Like the guys that killed my father?
任何伤害血族的人
Anyone who hurts Bloods.
我想我能接受
I believe I could be down with that.
很好
Good.
我们能一起闯一番大事业 小艾
We're gonna do great things together, Av.
-等等 还有一件事 -你说
Wait, just one more thing. - Sure.
我需要向全世界发布一个视频
I need to get a video out to the world.
我恰好知道发到哪里
I know just the place to send it.
凡事都有弱点
See, everything has a weak point.
在这起事件中 当地警♥察♥拿走了死者的手♥机♥
In this case, local cops take the dead guy's phone.
国安部从他们那里拿到手♥机♥ 删除了存货记录
DNS takes the phone from them and wipes the inventory record.
我好无聊
I'm so bored.
本地警♥察♥想抹掉数据 但不是文件表格
Now, local cops tend to erase data but not file tables.
我们可以追踪他们
We can track them.
国安部偷了那台手♥机♥ 手♥机♥触发了爆♥炸♥...
The DNS steals the phone, the phone triggers the explosion...
我们跟国安部绑在了一起 因为他们确实那么做了
And we tie in the DNS because they actually did it.
新的安全链接有用
Oh, hello! The new secure link is working.
有人给我们发了一个视频文件
Someone just sent us a video file.
太好了 更多来自地下室哥特人的刺♥激♥爆料
Oh, great. More hot tips from goths in their basement.
你好 世界 你们好吗 我是迈克尔·费恩
Hello, world. What's up? Michael Fayne with you.
真是...
Holy...
见鬼了
shit.
救命
Help.
迈克尔 我需要迈克尔·费恩
Michael. I need Michael Fayne.
-说 -我发现一个受伤的血族
Yeah. - Hey, found a wounded Blood.
她要求见你 -带她来见我
She's asking for you. - Bring her in to me.
你需要吃东西 你看起来很糟糕
You need to eat. You look like shit.
你不捕猎的话 食物从哪里来
What have you been doing for food if you don't hunt?
血库
Blood banks.
天哪 那太让人绝望了
Oh, my God, that's so depressing.
你是说你从没喝过新鲜的血液吗
You're telling me you've never had it fresh?
妹子 我会改变你的生活
Girl, I'm about to change your life.
我不想杀人
I don't wanna kill people.
现在就只有这个办法
It's just the way it is now.
再说了 那些是无家可归的人
Besides, these are homeless people.
没人会想念他们的
No one's gonna miss them.
看看他 我们这是在帮他
Look at him. We're doing him a favor.
你能做到的
You can do this, okay?
好吧
Okay.
跟着我
Follow me.
先搞定第一个 后面就简单了
Just have to get the first one out of the way. It gets easier.
甚至会有一种很爽的感觉
It even gets kind of fucking awesome.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
身中两枪 但她没事
Shot twice, but she's okay.
她肯定是血族
She's a Blood for sure.
卧♥槽♥ 丹妮
Holy shit! Dani?
丹妮 你好
Dani. Hi.
你记得我吗
You remember me?
我当然记得你 你的呼噜声这么响
Of course I remember you. And how you snore so damn loud.
别慌 慢点
Okay. Wait.
我扶你起来 好吗 -好的
I'm gonna pick you up now, okay? - Okay.
好了 慢点
Okay? All right.
行了
Come on.
好的 我想让你看看我的新家
All right. I wanna show you my new place.
剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表