剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表
我能进去吗
You mind if I come in?
很抱歉 由我来通知你这个消息
I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this,
你姐姐没去工作室
but when your sister didn't show up at the studio,
她的同事报了警
her colleagues called the police.
等等 她失踪了吗
Wait, she's missing?
我就是这个意思
That's what I said, yes.
天哪
My God.
我不敢相信
I can't believe this.
你去过她的公♥寓♥了吗
You went to her apartment, right?
我去过
Yeah, that's right.
有任何... 线索吗
Any... clues?
有搏斗的痕迹吗
Any signs of struggle?
没有那种痕迹
No, nothing like that.
如果你有她的消息 就联♥系♥我
If you, uh, hear from her, give me a call, huh?
你也是
Likewise.
你好啊
Hi.
我们得离开这里了 乔什
I think we should get out of here, Josh.
如果你需要我送你回去...
Well, if you need a ride back...
好啊... 那太好了 好的
Yeah, that... that, um... That'd be great. Yeah.
有机会离开办公室真是太好了
It's nice to have a chance to get out of the office.
你今天很忙吗
Do you have a very busy day?
地理剖析
So, geoprofiling, huh?
你看到尸体了吗
You see a body?
技术只会告诉我们何地
Technique just tells us where it'll be.
而不是何时
It doesn't say what time.
不要 谢了
No, thanks.
怎么了
What?
这是甜甜圈 你是警♥察♥
This is a doughnut. You're a cop.
我不是警♥察♥ 我是国♥家♥安♥全♥部的
I'm not a cop, I'm DNS.
我并不喜欢讨厌的甜甜圈
And I don't like fucking doughnuts, okay?
好吧 别激动
Okay. Jeez, chill.
炸面团而已
It's just fried dough.
嘿 兄弟 停下
Hey, buddy, hold the load. Stop it!
开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
跟你说过了
Told you.
你居然投降了 他们对你做了什么
I can't believe you caved. What did those guys do to you?
这不重要 他们隐瞒了吸血鬼威胁的真♥相♥
Doesn't matter. They're hiding the truth about the vampire threat.
我们需要扩大营运规模 杰根
We need to scale up our operation, "Jer-gen."
聚合 分层订阅
Aggregation, tiered subscription.
一个新的移♥动♥办公室 因为我们不能待在这里了
And a new mobile office, 'cause we can't stay here.
你上次给面包车换机油是什么时候
When was the last time you changed the oil in your van?
法医结果出来了
The results from forensics are in.
那些尸体和费恩无关
Nothing connecting those bodies to Fayne.
我的时间不多了
I am runnin' out of time.
就算你把迈克尔·费恩带来
Even if you bring Michael Fayne in,
你又凭什么觉得能把他治好呢
what makes you think you can bring him back?
因为我知道真正的敌人不是费恩 而是这种疾病
Because I know the real enemy isn't Fayne, it's the disease.
如果按你所说 他好的一面让他想被人找到
If you're right that part of him wants to be found,
也许他正在某个只有你能找到的地方
maybe he's someplace only you could find him.
我会好好想想的
I'll give it some thought.
-晚安 -晚安
Good night. - You too.
有人吗
Anyone here?
我等得不耐烦了
I got tired of waiting.
如果你来杀他...
If you came here to kill him...
你的枪呢
where's your gun?
那是警用枪吗
Is that a cop gun?
9毫米手♥枪♥
Nine mil.
从死掉的警♥察♥那里拿的
Off a dead cop.
厉害
Cool.
想知道来龙去脉吗
Wanna hear how this all went down?
我悄悄爬到这个大家伙身边
I creeped up to the big fella so quietly.
靠得非常近 然后...
Got nice and close, and then...
抱歉 你吓到我了
Sorry, you scared me.
好吧 我老是吓到别人
Yeah. I have that effect on people.
我打赌你不会
I bet you don't.
斯旺医生不在
Dr. Swann isn't here.
太好了 我是来找你的
Great. I came to see you.
我很开心
I am happy.
我很好 瞧瞧 我这满脸写着开心呢
I am good. Look, does this look like the face of an unhappy man?
我很好
I'm good.
懂了吧 我很好 好吧
All right? I'm... I'm good. Okay, uh...
也许我就是还没找到天命真女...
Maybe I just haven't found the right woman...
或者任何人生目标 除了慢慢杀死你 不过...
or any purpose in life outside of killing you slowly, but...
跟我的兄弟一起在塞内卡湖
Seneca Lake with my brother?
完美
Perfection.
我很好 真的
I'm good, really.
我在一个好地方
I'm in a good place.
好吧
All right.
你等等
You need to wait.
不 卢瑟
No! Luther!
卢瑟
Luther!
救我
Help me!
谁来救救我
Somebody help!
菲尔兹
Fields!
我该早点看出来的
I should've seen this sooner.
菲尔兹出现 开始死人
Fields showed up, bodies dropped.
我们不知道他转化了
We had no idea he turned.
特蕾莎差点被杀了
Teresa could've been killed.
听我说
Listen.
我知道费恩在哪里
I know where Fayne is.
你说真的吗
Is that a fact?
预测到的 但我知道没错
Projection, but I know I'm right.
他在塞内卡湖
He's at Seneca Lake.
让我去那里 我会说服他来
Let me go there, and I'll convince him to come in.
如果费恩觉得不对劲 他会杀了你
If Fayne smells anything's wrong, he'll kill you.
所以我得单独过去
Well, that's why I need to go alone.
相信我 这是我们最好的机会
Trust me, this is our best shot.
那你去吧
Then take it.
迈克
Mike?
天啊
Jesus.
你来这边太危险了
Took a risk coming here.
你也是
So did you.
我知道这里空着
I knew it'd be empty.
所以我找到你了
And that I'd find you.
你一个人吗
You alone?
是的 当然
Yeah, of course.
出事的那天
The day it all happened,
他们抓住了我...
when they caught me...
你背叛了我 把我出♥卖♥♥♥给了警♥察♥
you betrayed me, sold me out to the cops.
对不起 小迈
I'm sorry, Mikey.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
真的
Really.
你做得对
You did the right thing.
我要是你 我也会那么做
I would have done the same thing, had the situation been reversed.
上回来的时候 我们居然钓到一条一米二的梭子鱼
The last time we came up here, we somehow reeled in a four-foot pike.
对啊
Yeah.
我还记得
I remember that.
那天收获不错
That was a good day.
你买♥♥了一瓶便宜的波旁威士忌
You bought that cheap-ass bourbon.
整夜没睡
Stayed up all night.
我听说杰丝的事了
I heard about Jess.
是吗
Yeah.
我很遗憾
I am so sorry, man.
谢谢 迈克
Thanks, Mike.
那不是她
It wasn't her, you know that.
她本来会为你和德兹... 做任何事
She would have done anything for you... for Dez.
对
Yeah.
我本来也会
And I would have too.
但你... 一旦被这东西控制
But when this... thing takes you over,
你就无法自控
it's impossible to control, it's...
剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表